Macitecture

Oshawa ON L1H 4G1

Review for Macitecture

Erica from Toronto
Erica from Toronto

Excellent service and very reasonable prices

I hired Laura at Macitecture for my new house plans. I had many special requests and really need to get things just right and Laura and Jamie helped me with every aspect. Their service was so outstanding, they kept in touch with us every few days throughout the project to ensure we had what we needed and knew what was going on.

Laura and Jamie are very personable and go above and beyond to ensure you are completely happy with your drawings.

I love my new house plans and can't wait to finish having this built this year. I would highly recommend Macitecture for all your Architect needs.