Painters Trust

Reviews for Painters Trust

Antonella in Richmond Hill
Antonella in Richmond Hill

house

I was looking for a Painter to paint my House, I was looking for a good painter to paint and repair my walls... I found Marco from Painters trust and i was very happy to hire him for the project. he is very professional respectful , trustworthy, clean , reliable and most of all i did not have to be there. Marco gave me a fair price and he had more experience then other painting companies . The job was done in the time frame of 4 days which Marco had said before he started the job , The job was done above my expectation and i was so happy on how my home looked.
definitely would recommend him to others.

Thank you it was a pleasure !!

Mario in Edmonton
Mario in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Painters Trust the name speaks for itself

Marco is very respectful , trustworthy, clean , reliable. I needed my 2 bedroom condo painted , Marco gave me a fair price and more experienced then other painting companies I looked into . The job was done in the timeframe of 2 days which Marco had said before he started the job , WOW my condo looked amazing PAINTERS TRUST is your go to company for a stress and worry free service Im so amazed on how my condo looks thank you Marco, painterstrust.

Cliff in Edmonton
Cliff in Edmonton

Old School Pride

I took a risk and hired a painter from Kijiji to completely sand and re-stain the double front doors to my home. After reviewing the qualifications of several painters, I settled on Marco of Painters Trust. And, I'm very pleased that I did. Marco demonstrated a customer appreciating "I care attitude" to complete the project. I'm certain that Marco estimated that the project wouldn't take him the excessive amount of time that it took to sand over a dozen coats of old stain off the doors. Furthermore, the amount of time it took him to reapply several coats of stain to make the doors looking pristine again. As well, Marco is the most personable painter that I have ever met. I wouldn't think twice to recommend Painters Trust to anyone that is in need of an interior or exterior paint/stain work.

More about Painters Trust

Looking for a quality Painting Service you can depend on? Well, look no further. We're Painters Trust, available where you need us when you need us. Since 2000, we've been committed to being the best at what we do, serving clients all over Canada by not just meeting their expectations, but exceeding them.