City Works Residential Services

Reviews for City Works Residential Services

Xavier in Edmonton
Xavier in Edmonton

Brand-new Outdoor Drain Line

The customer service from the employees of City Works was amazing. Cert competent and professional. Overall a very very good experience. My lawn hardly looks like the drain line was replaced they cleaned up so well after themselves. I am a very satisfied customer.

Mrs. Lagrange
Mrs. Lagrange

Wonderful Customer Service

My house was cold and I had City Works come out and repair my furnace. Wonderful customer service. I am happy to have found these people. Thank you very much.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Furnace Repair On a COLD Winter Day

I woke up to a very cold house and called City Works as they were recommended to me. They had a technician at my place the same day, and had my furnace repaired fast. Very satisfied with my experience.

2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Hot Water Tank and Furnace

I am very pleased to have discovered City Works Plumbing and Heating Their prices are good, and the technician was very knowledgeable. I would recommend this company to anyone and everyone.

Ahloa Designs in Edmonton
Ahloa Designs in Edmonton

New Furnace and Hot Water Tank

City Works came out to quote me a new furnace and hot water tank. Their price was good so I hired them.. and am so glad I did! Professional and friendly are two of the words that come to mind. They left their work space clean, and gave me a run down on how everything works (thermostat, etc.)

Bathtub replacement

Conflict resolution consists of court dates. The technician wants to go to court instead of resolving the issue like adults. Avoid this company at all costs, I absolutely regret hiring these people.

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Main sewer line replacement

Our main sewer line collapsed and we went with City Works because their quote was fair. The service was top notch, and the job was done quickly. I am very impressed with the friendliness and communication of the Plumbers who came out and did the work. All my questions were answered. Thanks again City Works!

Thank you for your kind review. We were happy to help!

Google User in Edmonton
Google User in Edmonton

Affordable, Professional Service and KIND Employees

My Elderly dad is not computer savvy so he asked me to write a review on his behalf.
After calling a few companies, my dad happened upon City Works Senior Service in the Yellow Pages. He went with this company because of the advertised senior discounts, and the fact that they advertised no service call fees. He said from the time he called them to when the job was completed he had absolutely no complaints. He said the technician was helpful, and answered all of his questions. He is very happy with the warranty offered by the company also. He said he wasn't up-sold anything, and the price he was quoted on the phone, was the price that he paid. He is very happy.

Amber Holowinski in Edmonton
Amber Holowinski in Edmonton

Drain/Sewer Line Cleaning

Last week I had a sewer back up in my basement drain and a couple technicians from City Works came out and unclogged my drain in no time. There was no extra fees for it being a Saturday evening which made me extra happy with this company.

Thank you for your kind review Amber!

Looking for Plumbing pros in Edmonton?