Condopainting.ca

Toronto ON M5V 2J1

Reviews for Condopainting.ca

Ron i.
Ron i.

Exterior home painting and staining

We recently were very pleased to have Ken Blackburn re do the painting and staining on the exterior of our house. Even though his business name is CONDOpainting.ca, Ken has twenty-six years experience of both interior and exterior painting. He arrived promptly to give a knowledgeable on-site quote which proved to be very fair and competitive. Ken and his 2 person crew started and finished the project exactly as scheduled. It was a pleasure to have them on-site. We are totally pleased with the attention to detail and the quality of their work.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Excellent!

We hired Ken to paint our 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo. Ken did an excellent job. He was on time, very responsive, professional and courteous and his rates are very reasonable.
The condo looks great. Ken ensured everything was cleaned and completed on time. I would recommend CondoPainting to all my friends and family.

Interior Painting of House

Ken came to paint 2 rooms and ending up painting most of our 3,000 sq ft of walls and ceilings. We were not sure of all the colours, so we went room by room. Sometimes the colour would not be exactly what we wanted, No problem we would get a different tone and he would paint again. Ken had good advice, most but not all of which we used. His ability to work us through our uncertainty of colours made the out come exactly what we wanted. He did have to go away and comeback but the outcome was good, the quality of his work exceeded our expectations and the price was less than we expected. We choose to supply the top of the line Benjamin Moore paint and other consumables.

0 reviews Milton, ON

residential painting

My wife and I had hired Ken to complete the painting of our he. Ken is very professional, Courteous. Trustworthy . Very clean and amazing arrived. He ensure everything is cleaned once the work is completed. We wouid recomend him to our family and friends anytime.

Thank you Ken.

HomeStars in Toronto

Painted my client's condo townhouse

Ken is amazing! He is very competitive and did an excellent job. He is very responsive and offers excellent customer service. I would highly recommend CondoPaintng. I am pleased I can rely on Ken to get the job done.

More about Condopainting.ca

In 1996 I began offering to paint rooms for 50$ -
22 years later... I still offer the same deal - no catch I'll paint an empty room for 50$ - based on a 12 ft. x 12 ft. rm 8' foot ceiling.​
Furniture in the room... no problem I will move & cover it and all exposed floors.

*ALL MY WORK CARRIES UNCONDITIONAL PAINT MANUFACTURE GUARANTEE AND CARRIES 26 YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH EVERY DILIGENT APPLICATION.

Some of the area's and cities I have worked in include: Hog's Hollow, Foresthill, The Beaches, Queen's Quay, Mississauga Road, Lorne Park, Port Credit, East Oakville, Woodbridge, Thornhill, Richmondhill, Aurora, Caledon, Newmarket, Bolton, Millionairs' Row Lake Simcoe, Calgary, Montreal, Quebec City & New York City.

I have done work over the years for Phinnemore & Sons, Painting by Design, Homestead Painting & Deco., Harvey Kalles, Shane Baghai, and douzens of Real Estate Agents from all the top companies in Canada - Please don't hesitate asking for referrals.

CONDO SPECIALS Fall / Winter 2019 - 2020
Loft / Bach. - $300 / $425 including paint.
1 Bdrm. unit - $375 / $475 including paint.
2 Bdrm. unit - $500 / $700 including paint.
3 bdrm. unit - $650 / $800 including paint.
HOUSE SPECIALS Fall / Winter 2019 - 2020
1000-1600 sq. ft. Townhome 1$ sq. ft.
1400-3200 sq. ft. House 1$ sq. ft.