Way West Construction Inc

Review for Way West Construction Inc

Marisa. P in Coquitlam
Marisa. P in Coquitlam
4 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Pretty much my whole house.

From the get go I was treated very well by Way West.
I had a lot of work to do on an older home and went through 3 other companies before Way West was suggested by a friend.
Being a single woman, sometimes you aren't taken seriously and you are presumed to be needy. I am neither and 3 other companies lost out on my business simply because they were rude and didn't listen.
Here is a list of what they did:
All new kitchen (flooring, cupboards, countertops, appliances, tiling, lights)
All new windows whole house.
2 new bathrooms (tub, 2 showers, flooring, tiles,.counters, everything)
New floor throughout entire basement.
Laundry room paint and flooring
New light fixture and paint dining room.

They were on time, communicated daily. Had a weekly timetable every Monday. Cleaned up after themselves every day.
Worked around my dog and cat very well :)
Respected my familys school/work schedule
It was a pleasure throughout the huge job.
I still have more to do and I am 100% going to use them again.

Thank you for your very kind words Marisa - it was such a pleasure working with you and your family and we truly love your renovation transformation(s). We are thrilled that you are happy with the results, and our team, and we look forward to working with you again sometime in the future! The WayWest Team

More about Way West Construction Inc

Quality home renovations serving Maple Ridge and surrounding areas. Offering free estimates for your project with no obligation.
Looking for Kitchen Planning & Renovation pros in Maple Ridge?