Toronto ON M6N

Reviews for Senso Group Waste Management

Joseph
Joseph
1 review Oshawa, ON

Large waste bins and delivery services

6472032408
Toronto
M6N

We used senso building group for 40 yard bins. They were prompt and extremely professional. We also used them for purchasing building material and pickup/delivery of special order materials. They were able to get everything for us in a timely manor. Everyone who I dealt with was friendly and eager to help. I very highly recommend using them, and will continue to use them myself.

Thank you for the kind words and like I always say anytime anything anywhere give us a call we got you covered.

Serg
Serg

Back Yard Reno

Working to clean up the back yard and build a shed out of pressure treated wood.

Thank you sir for everything. Call us anytime

Dixie Outlet Mall
Dixie Outlet Mall

Best in service and so much more

Senso Group Waste Management is reliable, competitive & cost efficient. Their customer service skills are beyond reproach. They respond in a timely fashion. Dave Mare is always willing to help you find a solution for your waste and recycling needs. We would highly recommend to anyone looking for great and cost effective service.
- Dixie Outlet Mall

Thank you. Anytime, anything you need. Call us. We got you covered.

Ric F.
Ric F.

Waste management

Senso Group Waste management were great! They were punctual and responded to our emergency needs. They had solutions for us and made things extremely easy when it came to drop off and pick up. I would definitely recommend them and will be calling them again.

Thank you for your review, anything you need in the future please don't hesitate to call. We do our best to provide solutions for our customers, and strive for nothing but customer satisfaction.

Mark in Toronto
Mark in Toronto

Disposal Bins, Construction Materials

Senso Group have been great to work with and have been supporting my business with disposal bin services and supply of construction building materials.
In particular, I want to thank David Mare who has been tremendously helpful in arranging services and supplies. With his support I am always sure that drop-offs and pickups are ontime, as requested.
Based on my experience to date, I am actively trying to increase the amount of business that I do with Senso Group... fantastic company!

Thanks Mark, working with great and organized contractors such as yourself makes my job easy. Like I've said from the start. Anything you need call me. Senso will take care of the rest!!

Highcastle H.
Highcastle H.
1 review Montréal, QC

Waste Management Services

Waste Management and disposal for a high volume subdivision in Bowmanville, Ontario.
Quality customer service of all types provided from aspects of the office all the way to the aspects on site.

Thank you for the opportunity to work with such a great Home Builder. We take pride in knowing that our services help with the building of such great communities the Highcastle builds. Thank you again for your business.

Superior Air Duct Cleaning in GTA
Superior Air Duct Cleaning in GTA

Waste Bins for Reovations, Landscaping waste or Business Contract Disposal

6472032408
Toronto
M6N

I have used Senso Waste Management for multiple home renovation and landscaping waste removal projects over the years. They are an attention to detail orientated business. Friendly dispatch and delivery personnel, more then reasonable rates and most importantly they should up when they say they will. They give bin size options to suit any size project. We recently also signed a contact for our business waste as well. If your looking for Corporate style organization but family business eithics and customer service like no other, you should not consider anyone else for any of your waste disposal needs.

We are humbled by your response and thank you again for your business. Clients such as yourselves make this business fun and worthwhile. From the Senso family, thank you.

Fausto from FDR Plumbing
Fausto from FDR Plumbing
1 review Milton, ON

Bin for concrete disposal

Working with Senso Group waste management was a flawless transaction, we needed a 6 yard bin for an over night job, they delivered and picked up exactly when they said they were going to which made my client very happy. I will definitely be using Senso group again.

Thank you again for your business. Working with contractors like you, make this business easy. We appreciate everything from big to small.

ramosrui
ramosrui

Garbage removal

Garbage box , great service, arrived and removed on time.
Happy with the service
Will recommend the services to other people
Always on time

Always a pleasure working with you. Thank you again for all your business.

Antonio M.
Antonio M.

Waste and cardboard collection for a catering company

Driver and staff are very friendly. There bins are very clean and there prices are the best in the city. Not only are they easy and friendly people to deal with but there service is unmatched in 8 years being with other companies. I would recommend them to anyone looking to improve service and to save money!

Humbled by your review. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you and your growing business.

More about Senso Group Waste Management

Waste and Environmental Service. Small or Large Bins. From 6-40 Yard, Concrete recycling as well as Soil remediation. 24 Hr service.
Specialized Bins available as well.