Belfield Homes

Reviews for Belfield Homes

Peter in Toronto
Peter in Toronto

Bathroom renovation

I hired Belfield Homes to complete the renovation of the two bathrooms in my condo. The company is run by a younger guy by the name of Marek, who is actually quite a skilled contractor. At first, I was really optimistic because he was keen to get a good review, and as such, worked quickly and efficiently with the rest of his team.

Unfortunately, the story changed as the job went along. The first mishap was when he lost my keys (an honest mistake, I hope). Then there were the times that I was supposed to meet him to discuss parts of the job where he was 1 hr+ late (always due to bad traffic).

By far the worst part was when he asked for me to pay the last installment of the cost before he had completed the work (our contract said 25% of the cost is supposed to stay outstanding until the job was completed). I paid him some of it, but refused to pay the remaining portion (less than 10%). He never did come to finish the job, and stopped answering text messages and phone calls. I assume that he did the math and the money outstanding was not worth the time to complete the job (I don’t think he had any intention to complete the job when he asked for me to pay the rest of the money). I had to have someone come in and complete the remaining touch-ups, install the remaining light, fix a shower ledge that he put in crooked etc.

Marek and team are young and although skilled at their trade, unfortunately not a professional company. I would not recommend them, and quite the opposite would urge others to pay slightly more for a seasoned contractor who you will be sure can complete the job.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Condo Renovation

I recently purchased a condominium that needed a full gut and reno. I had 7 estimates done, Belfields price was most reasonable and detailed. I was the most comfortable with him coming by, he seemed very knowledgeable and professional about what he was doing, he was very clear on how things had to be properly done. Workers were always on time, very respectful, and trustworthy. Job was done perfectly and before deadline, work site was always clean. Very happy! Thank you Belfield Homes.

We hope you and your family enjoy your new home for the years to come. It was a pleasure working together.

Thanks, Belfield.

More about Belfield Homes

Belfield Homes has proudly provided local families with the highest quality home improvement services. Our remodelling contractors are completely dedicated to maximizing customer satisfaction. Together, we can make the most marked improvements to your living spaces and to the exterior of your property. If you have an interior or exterior ...
Looking for Condominium Renovations pros in Old Toronto?