Fence Master Constructions Inc

Reviews for Fence Master Constructions Inc

Robert
Robert

Backyard fence

We recently had Fence Master build a fence for us. They gave us a reasonable quote and was able to schedule the work when we needed.
They built a nice-looking, sturdy fence in less than a day. Neighbours are now noticing the fence and ask us if we would recommend them. I told them yes. We are happy with the work and their service was professional.

Thank you Robert. You and your wife was decisive and very easy to work with. Thank you for the recommendation and indeed your neighbor did contact us for their fence work.

Joey
Joey

chain link gate for existing chain link fence

fantastic communication from start to finish, the job was completed swiftly. everything looks and works great, thanks again

Thanks Joey for choosing Fence Master for your chain link gate.

Alina medvedeva in North York
Alina medvedeva in North York

Chain Link Fence

Fence Master's were very quick to get in contact with me after I put out the request for a chain link fence. They were very friendly and professional. They got to work instantaneously and got the job done within a few hours. They even helped fix an old part of my fence on the opposite side, free of charge and no questions asked! All in all, I would highly recommend them and I am beyond thrilled with my new fence!!

Thank you Alina for choosing Fence Master for your chain link fence.

Raymond Chu
Raymond Chu

Post Replacement

The Fence Master Team did an excellent job on repairing two of my bending fence posts which is caused by my neighbour’s planting bed (see attached photo). They were very quick to respond with a quote and set up a time to complete the job. In addition, Munir has explained the cost and options in detail before the rectification. I would recommend Fence Master to others.

Thank you Raymond for choosing Fence Master

BONNIE G  IN BRAMPTON
BONNIE G IN BRAMPTON

Post Replacement

Big Thank you to Fence Master for replacing my posts. I am really happy with the quality of the work and love the finished product. Highly recommend them to anyone who is looking to get their fence repaired.

You are an awesome client. Thanks for choosing Fence Master

Michael in Toronto
Michael in Toronto

Fence post replacement

Highly recommend Fence Master. They were quick to respond and were able to schedule in my fence post replacement within a couple days when most companies did not even respond to my requests.
Work was done quickly and looks great.
Very happy with the work and friendly quick service!

Trinjna
Trinjna

Great service

The service provide was professional and stated on top of things.This was our first experience getting the fence replaced and they walked us through what would our new fence would like that included showing pictures and discussing materials in great detail.

I would recommend them .

I'm glad you are happy with our services.

DK
DK

Fence Repair

The Fence Master Team did an excellent job on fixing my fence. They were very quick to respond with a quote and set up a time to complete to job. Reasonably priced and efficient! I would recommend them to others.

abhi0183
abhi0183

Fence Repair

Munir was quick to respond and help repair a fence that got damaged. He did a very professional job with reasonable prices. I highly recommend Fence Master and will call them again for any fence work. They are my number one choice now!

You knew exactly what you wanted to get done. I'm glad I can help

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Fence repairs

The last wind storm did damage to several sections of fence and damaged some posts. I put in a request for quote on HomeStars and I received a response from Fence Master that day. They came by at the end of their work day and gave me a quote right away and said they could come out soon to do the repairs. I really appreciated it as I know they had a lot of work due to the wind storm. They took care of everything that I had concerns about and were very pleasant and professional. I will definitely call them again

It was such a pleasure working for you.
You are so full of laughter and very kind to us.

More about Fence Master Constructions Inc

Fence Master encourages you to review our website and learn all about us. We are guided by principles which we do not compromise on:

We offer quality work at a fair price – We complete your project properly, to stand the passage of time. No issues, no problems, no regrets!
Our staff is experienced. Every single person on every one of our jobs has the skills and experience to do the job right, the first time, to make it last.
Quality materials – We use the right supplies, from the ground up, and in the right quantities. We don’t skimp. We build properly!

Wood, Chain Link, Wrought Iron Fence
Free Estimate, we service GTA and surrounding area.
Reliable and Affordable