E2 Painting And Finishing Inc

E2 Painting And Finishing Inc

Reviews for E2 Painting And Finishing Inc

Private User reviews Anmore, BC

Great customer service

E2 completed drywall finishing, completed a feature area with faux finish and painted the lower portion of my townhouse.

Adam and his team were always on time and delivered on the agreed scope of work.

I would not hesitate to recommend Adam and E2.

Thank you for your kind words :) we had a blast being a part of this project

Barbara Aylesworth in North Vancouver
Barbara Aylesworth in North Vancouver
2 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Whole house repaint interior & exterior

Adam and his crew are professional and thorough painters. They completed the project on time and on budget. They arrived on time, kept me apprised of the progress of the project and cleaned up like it was their own home. I would highly recommend E2 Painting & Finishing.

Thank you Barb! It was a blast being apart of this project! Looking forward to see what else you bring us :)

SLW
SLW
0 reviews West Vancouver, BC

Major wall repair and painting perfectly as well as painting new bathroom and refinishing front door.

Very well done. We were particularly impressed with their excellent work and the promptness with which they showed up and finished the work as scheduled.

Thanks for this Sharon! Was a pleasure to be apart of your project :)

Studio R.
Studio R.
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Office Reno

They did a great job of the paint work in our new office space! Adam is very easy to work with and communicate with - very friendly guy! They are also very detail oriented. We would definitely work with them again in the future.

Thanks for bringing us onto your project! It was a great space to put or finishing touches on :)

Tan & Kels in Vancouver
Tan & Kels in Vancouver
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Kitchen backsplash

We required a kitchen backsplash and they were on time and on budget. We didn't have to stay at home, requiring us to not have take time off of work. I would highly recommend them.

Thanks for bringing us on to your project! It was a pleasure helping bring your new kitchen to life :)

Gingerly Designs
Gingerly Designs
0 reviews North Vancouver, BC

10/10 Great service, great work!

As an interior designer I use painters on a regular basis for many sizes of projects they turn around bids quickly and work hard to achieve our timelines.

Adam and his team truly care about their work and are dedicated to achieving high standards.

I have thoroughly enjoyed working with them on the many jobs we have completed together, and I look forward on working with Adam and his team on many more projects in the future!

Thank you Jess! It has been a pleasure bringing your designs to life!

Hannah
Hannah
1 review Burnaby, BC

1979 Condo Reno

I first contacted Adam about a paint job. He was friendly and personable right from the start. We had just bought our first home, a 40 year old condo in the suburbs, and didn't think we would be able to afford any substantial renovations. When Adam came over for a quote for the paint job, I told him about the "dream" renovations I would want to do, to which Adam responded, "We can do that!" What started off as a pipe dream, quickly came to reality.
E2's quote was extremely affordable and fair. There were no hidden charges and no surprises. Adam was very upfront about the costs and didn't charge us extra, when he easily could have. Adam even surprised us with dimmable pot lights in our bathroom, something that wasn't in our contract! They treated our home as if they were doing renovations to their own home, and it truly shows. Adam and Dan are both exceptional workers who truly care about their customers. They completed our entire gut job renovation in 6 weeks! Everyone said it would be impossible, but Adam knew that we had to be out of our rental and worked extra hard (even working on weekends) to get everything ready for us by the date he originally quoted. Adam is highly organized and stayed right on schedule the entire 6 weeks. I also appreciated how transparent Adam was throughout the renovation process; whenever a problem arose, Adam would call or text to let me know right away, and then quickly offer solutions. Although I was never on site, Adam made us feel like we were part of renovation process.
They have a one year warranty, that they honour earnestly. We had a crack in one of our tiles in the bathroom, and Adam had someone come by as soon as possible to fix it. We also had a small leak in our sink, and Adam had a plumber at our door the next day right at 8am. We are super impressed with the after service, as they aren't a company that disappears after the job is done. Adam always responds to any concern within 24hrs and is truly one of the hardest working guys out there. Also, Dan from E2 is THE Jack of All Trades. He made custom bookshelves for us and told us that if he doesn't know how to do something, he will LEARN to do it!
Last but not least, I want to add that we are a young working class family, and Adam treated us as top notch clients right from the get go. I had contacted a lot of contractors before I found Adam and they wouldn't even respond to e-mails after telling them what our budget was.
Thank you Adam and Dan!! Attached are before and after photos of the renovation :). Everything done by E2 (except for floors, which were bought and installed by a flooring company in Vancouver).

This project was special to us, it challenged us and overall improved us as a crew/company. You guys were dream clients Hannah! Thank you for making us apart of this renovation! It was truly a please creating your dream space :)
Adam

Cyril in Surrey
Cyril in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Kitchen renovation

These guys were professional, clean, and on budget. Really blew my mind with their work. I would recommend to anyone. They were able to problem solve a lot of things we hadn’t thought of and their passion shows in their work.

Thank you Cyril!
We always try hard to keep our clients budgets in mind and ensure that during the planning process they are aware of any and all potential problems that could arise!

Jessica in Toronto
Jessica in Toronto
1 review Mission, BC

Kitchen Renovation

After speaking with some family friends we were directed towards Adam and his team at E2 painting. Adam immediately saw our vision and worked with us to accomplish it. He was honest about the true cost and timeline and made us feel comfortable throughout the process. Adam took the initiative to suggest ideas that would incorporate the Reno into the rest of our house. We are beyond happy with the final out come and would recommend E2 painting to anyone.

Thank you for your kind words Jessica!!
It was a pleasure working with you guys in this project :)

More about E2 Painting And Finishing Inc

We are a local Finishing company, who specialises in drywall repairs, new drywall, Painting Interior and Exterior as well as General renovations.
Established in 2017, we have hit the lower mainland by storm and continue to grow gaining new clients every day.
Our mission is to achieve clients goals/visions for their spaces, and taking the proper steps to make them happen. We work with in your budget to hit those details that our clients expect to see from a Finishing company.
We are a company who loves challenges and battles through them to achieve perfection!