Rockstar Movers Inc

Reviews for Rockstar Movers Inc

SandK
SandK

Movers

They arrived promptly and worked quickly and efficiently. They were very careful and even handled our piano with no problems. Nothing broke during the move.

They were quite funny and seemed to enjoy the work they were doing. Best of all the price was exactly as quoted.

Would highly recommend them.

Thanks for the review. I hope you enjoy the new home.

Mona
Mona
2 reviews Milton, ON

Home moving

They are so professional and friendly, they know how to do their job verrry efficiently, I highly recommend them for home moving.

Hi Mona. thanks for the awesome review. I hope you enjoy your new home.

bkismaiel
bkismaiel

Move

We uaed rockstar movers to move all our belongings from a house to another . The service was extremly wonderful. They arrived on time they de assembled all our house furniture in 2 hours and half they are really very quick and proffesinal with no minor fault ir accident . They didn’t waste a momentum, even the breaks was very minimal over the 10 hours they spent end to end. I had also new furniture to assemple they did it for us with no hesitation. I really enjoyed the service and the service we got is way above our expectations and the price is cheaper at least 400$ comparing to any other company . Thank you so much

thanks for the great review. I hope you enjoy your new home.

Tera
Tera

Moving services

I would highly recommend Rockstar moving! Ryan and his helper were fast and efficient, but very careful in the handling of all our house contents. I have no complaints about their work!!

Hi Tera. Thanks for the review I hope you enjoy your new home.

atntev
atntev

Moving, Movers

If you're looking for movers, look no further!
Ryan and his guys are awesome! They are efficient, hard working, caring, and with great personality! Such a pleasure to have these guys on our moving day! They are truly Rockstars when it comes to moving! Thank you Rockstar Movers!!

Hi Angga. Thanks for the great review I hope you enjoy the new home!

4linnda
4linnda
1 review Port Dover, ON

New home move and unpack

Job was done quickly and efficiently. The guys were very accomodating and were very manerly and polite throughout the process. We used Rock Stars to pack at our old hòuse and to unpack and place at the new house. Would not think twice about using them in the future. Runner mats were placed down to keep dust to a minimum. All furniture to move from old house was wrapped well and pads used for protection.

Hi Linnda. Thanks for the review I hope you enjoy your new home.

jill m.
jill m.

Moving

-The quote they provided was almost exactly what we ended up paying in the end
- they were so fast and efficient
-everything arrived in mint condition
-very polite and friendly I would recommend them hands down, these guys were great!

thanks for the review Jill glad to help.

macdonald_shaun
macdonald_shaun
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Residence move

RYAN and his crew today were super efficient and professional. The crew was very informative and customer care is their number one priority. Would recommend the company 100%.

Thanks for the review Shaun. Enjoy the new home.

pcosta7
pcosta7

Moving service

This was a fast, efficient and hard working moving company. We were very happy with their service and would strongly recommend it to anyone.

Hi Patricia. thank you for your review.

elgordo.58
elgordo.58

Move from Milton to Ottawa

Ryan and his gang were very professional and courteous. We ran into truck space issues but there was a back up plan in place and no loss of time or any stress. They performed the move in one day which was well worth it! I would definitely recommend them they work very hard and fast!

Hi Gordie. Thanks for the review. I hope you enjoy your new home!

More about Rockstar Movers Inc

Rockstar Movers is a highly professional motivated and responsible company. We're growing and the way we're growing is providing our clients with great service. Contact us today for a free at home or business quote.