Rockstar Movers Inc

Moving & Storage
Rockstar Movers Inc

Reviews for Rockstar Movers Inc

1 review Milton, ON

These guys are rock stars!

You know that feeling that you get when you move into your dream home, the feeling that everything went according to plan, not just according to plan, but perfect. This is all thanks to Ryan and his crew at Rockstar movers, they are professional, friendly, courteous and most importantly meticulous. These guys are truly rock stars at what they do and I very much doubt you'll be able to find somebody else that will give you the same service for what they charge. If I have to pay twice as much as what I paid to have Rockstar's movers move me again, I wouldn't even think twice about it. Too many stories from the past with previous movers that have led to that move being a nightmare.

From the moment I reached out to Ryan, till the very last minute the move was complete, everything was perfect. Thank you Ryan and the Rockstar movers team, you bring something to the moving industry that is not commonly seen by others in your vertical "honesty and trust". You've got my respect and my gratitude!

pberton
pberton
0 reviews Milton, ON

Moving experience

Value
Just had our move today and I can honestly say everything about the moving experience we had with this moving company was fantastic. Ryan and his team are a pleasure to work with and I am so thankful we had the chance to hire them for our move. They were professional, on time, efficient and a fun bunch to deal with. They made our move a painless experience. They managed to get all of our furniture out and in to our new house with no damage or mess (even the big sectional couch we had in our basement which we struggled to get there in the first place). They also neatly organized all our boxes/furniture into our new home in a logical and practical manner which we really appreciated. All in all, very impressed with their services and I will definitely refer them to anyone I know who may need their services. Keep up the great work guys!

Thank you for the great review. I hope you guys enjoy the new home!

Kim in Stoney Creek
Kim in Stoney Creek
1 review Hamilton, ON

Outstanding Moving Company

Just used Rockstar Movers this past weekend (June 2020) and would highly recommend them. They are professional, polite and hard working. They looked after myself as if it was their own. No damage to any of my property moved or from the house I moved from to the house I moved too. I would hire them again in a heart beat and have recommend to multiple people who are thinking about moving in the next 3-6 months.

John Noxel in Milton
John Noxel in Milton

Winter move made easy!

I honestly can’t say enough good things about Ryan and his team at Rockstar Movers. Dependable, professional, accurate estimates, and great communication... what more could you ask for in terms of a moving company? I was initially considering a “flat rate” company over Rockstar, but what a mistake that would have been. Rockstar charges an hourly rate and Ryan’s estimate was spot on... in the end, going with Rockstar saved me a ton of money. Moving can be stressful... do yourself a favour and call Ryan to take some of that stress away.

Thanks for the great review John and thanks for using our services. Take care!

Lisa in Ottawa
Lisa in Ottawa
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Move

I had serious issues with the house I was moving into with one surprise and delay after another. These guys were not only fast and efficient but they were genuinely great people to be around. I will never use anyone else. The bar is set very high with these guys. Fast. Affordable. Efficient. A++++

Hi Lisa. Thanks for the awesome review. I hope you enjoy your home. Take care.

jendoll44
jendoll44

Move to new house!

The workers were fast, friendly, careful with my stuff and completed the work in the time I was quoted for!! Very happy with this company and their profesionalism!!

Thanks for the great review, it's much appreciated.

JustynaAziz
JustynaAziz

Moving

Rockstar Movers were amazing! Our move was end of January with the temperature of -20 and Ryan and his team managed to have our job completed within 5.5 hours. We were blown away how quickly and efficiently they made this move for us. The weather did not slow them down and didn't affect their mood either. Really great, fun and amazing team. So happy we had Rockstar Movers to help us move. Definitely will recommend to friends and family!
Thank you Ryan and team!!

Justyna and Nida

hey Justyna. Thanks for the great review I hope you guys enjoy the new home!

mosherbrenda
mosherbrenda
1 review Chatham Kent, ON

moving long distance. A 250kl move.

Hard workers, professional, respectful. Easy going which kept a stressful situation much easier to handle.

Hi Brenda. Thanks so much for the great review. Take care!

Ray
Ray

House move

Was very impressed with Ryan and his crew. They arrived right on time and were very professional with the house move. All went as planned and they were very efficient with the move. Costing was exactly as discussed with no hidden costs. Would recommend Rockstar Moving 100% for anyone who needs moving services from a top notch, professional company.

Hi Ray. Thank you very much for great review, we appreciate it. Take care.

Erin
Erin

Excellent!

I hired Rockstar Movers to move me from Milton to Cambridge. Ryan was excellent to deal with...very professional and friendly. From the time I met him for the quote to the completion of my move, he was wonderful! I would definitely recommend their services!

Hi Erin. Thanks for a great review. Enjoy the new home.

More about Rockstar Movers Inc

Rockstar Movers is a highly professional motivated and responsible company. We're growing and the way we're growing is providing our clients with great service. Contact us today for a free at home or business quote.
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Burlington?