Rockstar Movers Inc

Reviews for Rockstar Movers Inc

Cassio in Mississauga
Cassio in Mississauga

Very good

We moved from a townhouse in Milton to another townhouse in Oakville.

the move was perfect !
Rockstar has very professional and friendly staff.
They know very well their job.
I would recommend

Hi Cassio. thanks so much for the great review. I hope you enjoy your new home.

Resh
Resh
1 review Burlington, ON

Moving

Ryan and his crew were so great to work with during our move! We first met Ryan when he came to give us a quote and we immediately felt at ease. He was very thorough explaining every detail of what to expect during moving day. His quote was perfectly on point which was great because no one likes surprises! Ryan, Zach and Devon were so quick and efficient and they seemed to have fun while they worked. They helped make a stressful move much easier for me and my husband. I was amazed at how fast they worked and how they managed to fit our heavy furniture around tight spaces! If we ever move in the future we will definitely be calling on Rockstar Movers again! Thanks Ryan!

Hi Resh. Thanks for the great review. I Hope you guys enjoy your new home.

francesca.mcginnis
francesca.mcginnis

Moving residence

These guys are AMAZING !!! From the initial quote visit with Ryan , hiring this small moving company was the best decision I've ever made !. Ryan is hands on, he actually was present and moving my items with Zach. They made the moving process seem like a piece of cake!. We moved into a brand new condo and with many others taking possession all at the same day. Ryan and Zach were totally cool and on the ball !. I would definitely recommend this moving company.

Hi Francesca. Thanks for the awesome review. I hope you enjoy your new home.

Fely in Toronto
Fely in Toronto

Smooth moving with Rockstar

Ryan & Zack made our moving smooth & fun. They really go beyond our expectations and they're very professional. It was a pleasure to do business with you again after 3 years. I will definitely recommend your company. Thanks guys!

Hi Fely. Thanks for the great review. I hope you enjoy your new home. Take care.

graham_vowels
graham_vowels

Movers

Ryan and his team were very efficient and professional. We are very happy with how our move went.

Hi Graham. thanks for the review and I hope you enjoy your new home.

Paul L
Paul L

Moving Service

Ryan and the guys went above and beyond our expectations. So glad we chose Rockstar. Will highly recommend them to anyone moving. They actually made our move a pleasant experience.

hi Paul. thanks for a great review I hope you enjoy your new home.

Greg H
Greg H
6 reviews Guelph, ON

An excellent job completed by folks who enjoy what they do!

Whenever folks in Milton are looking to move, the name Rockstar Movers invariably gets recommended. As a result, when we were moving from Milton to Guelph we asked Ryan the owner of Rockstar, along with two other companies to quote on our business. While Rockstar quotes on an hourly basis, the rate is fair and the amount of time for the move matched what we were quoted. The pricing was the lowest of all three quotes. The team arrived on time the day of the move, were nicely dressed and were extremely polite and friendly . We had a number of large and extremely fragile items - these were well-wrapped by the team and carefully and successfully transported. In fact, we had zero damage despite the fact it was a big move. Throughout, the team were laughing and joking and having fun, which showed they enjoyed their jobs and enjoyed working with each other and for Ryan. This helped to make a challenging day much easier. We highly recommend Rockstar Moving for any moving needs.

Hi Greg. Thank you for an awesome review. I hope you enjoy your new home. Take care.

SandK
SandK

Movers

They arrived promptly and worked quickly and efficiently. They were very careful and even handled our piano with no problems. Nothing broke during the move.

They were quite funny and seemed to enjoy the work they were doing. Best of all the price was exactly as quoted.

Would highly recommend them.

Thanks for the review. I hope you enjoy the new home.

Mona
Mona
2 reviews Milton, ON

Home moving

They are so professional and friendly, they know how to do their job verrry efficiently, I highly recommend them for home moving.

Hi Mona. thanks for the awesome review. I hope you enjoy your new home.

bkismaiel
bkismaiel

Move

We uaed rockstar movers to move all our belongings from a house to another . The service was extremly wonderful. They arrived on time they de assembled all our house furniture in 2 hours and half they are really very quick and proffesinal with no minor fault ir accident . They didn’t waste a momentum, even the breaks was very minimal over the 10 hours they spent end to end. I had also new furniture to assemple they did it for us with no hesitation. I really enjoyed the service and the service we got is way above our expectations and the price is cheaper at least 400$ comparing to any other company . Thank you so much

thanks for the great review. I hope you enjoy your new home.

More about Rockstar Movers Inc

Rockstar Movers is a highly professional motivated and responsible company. We're growing and the way we're growing is providing our clients with great service. Contact us today for a free at home or business quote.