Electricians
Bunnell Electric Inc.

Reviews for Bunnell Electric Inc.

Aparas09
Aparas09

Install potlights in kirchen and hallway

Install potlights in ktchen and hallway.
Left Minimal to no mess and work complete in a prifessional manner.

Thanks Alex for review. THE LED pots look fantastic . I'm glade your happy with final look. Keep us in mind for next time #BUNNELL ELECTRIC INC

JCowdy
JCowdy

fix outdoor plug

Joe came on time as scheduled, and despite a crazy freezing rain storm he worked outside to get the job done quickly and effectively.

Thank you for your review... rain or shine we are here for our clients.

Alejandro
Alejandro

Miscellaneous electrical work

Joe was on time, professional and overall a pleasure to work with. You will not go wrong should you choose to work with him

Thank you Alex for the review. BUNNELL ELECTRIC INC provides top quality service .

Steven E.
Steven E.

Electrical

Replacement of dead outlet. Competitive rate with exceptional service. The work was done quickly and I am totally satisfied with the service that was provided.

Thanks Steve for review your problem was a normal problem that happens. I'm glade we got u ready for the season.. BUNNELL ELECTRIC INC.

Nicole
Nicole

Outdoor electrical service

I needed the electrical in my shed rewired, spoke to Joe about it on the phone and he was out the next day to get the work done. Joe was absolutely fantastic to work with and the price he quoted was very fair. I will definitely be calling him again for my future projects around the house.

Thank you Nicole for the kind words. It was my pleasure to complete your project. BUNNELL ELECTRIC INC.

Michael
Michael
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Electrical outlet repair and circuit modifications

Joey from Bunnell Electric arrived to work on bad power outlets and to split a circuit up as there were too many outlets on one. Joey was on time, friendly, professional and very trustworthy by clearly articulating the options I was looking at and not ever over-selling services that were unnecessary. I will use Bunnell Electric for ANY electrical work for my home in the future!!!

Thank you Michael for the review, it helps potential clients viewing my profile to see comments like this. Thank you .. BUNNELL ELECTRIC INC

TB
TB

Installation of smoke and CO2 detector

I hired Joe for a rush installation of a new smoke detector. He was responsive, reliable and affordable. Will definitely hire them again.

Thank you For the review Tori.. When I no someone needs help I will provide quick response for safety . BUNNELL ELECTRIC INC Joe

NS Toronto
NS Toronto

Basement reno prep

Joey was a pleasure to work with. Our job was pretty basic in that it required cleaning up wiring/outlets as a result of removing some built ins, and installing some pot lights in the basement. However, as with most old homes we ran into a couple unforeseen issues and Joey was patient and thorough through the process.
I would recommend and hire again.

Thank you Noel for review. I'm glade I was able to clean it up for you, the electrical hazards are out of your way. Be safe and enjoy your completion . BUNNELL ELECTRIC INC. JOE

Lighting upgrade

Joey did a great job upgrading lighting in rooms that were underlit. He recommended new LED pots to replace 15-year-old halogens, he picked suitable pots (so I didn't have to shop for them), he advised but was open to discussion on placement of new lights. A nice guy, very helpful, would hire him again.

It was a pleasure working with you and I am glad you were satisfied with the suggested LED pot lights installed. Definitely, a brighter look.
Joey BUNNELL ELECTRIC INC

Mindy from Toronto
Mindy from Toronto

general repairs

From my first telephone conversation to completion of the job, Joey was an absolute pleasure to work with. I had a few small repairs that had to be completed - Joey was able to accommodate my schedule , showed up on time and completed everything quickly and to my satisfaction. I would highly recommend him.

Thank You Mindy for the kind words , I'm happy I resolved your problem. BUNNELL ELECTRIC INC. Joe

More about Bunnell Electric Inc.

Bunnell Electric: Home renovation, home remodel, security camera install with online view, panel upgrades, nob & tube upgrades, LED pot lights, commercial business remodeling of business, lighting, service ....we do it all. Bunnell Electric is one of the leaders in its field, to provide clients with trust and top quality service.