HomeStars  >  Electricians in North York  >  Bunnell Electric Inc.

Reviews for Bunnell Electric Inc.

Tom
Tom

Installed new outlet

I needed a new outlet installed for an electric dryer. Joey was a great hire. He was prompt, professional and a nice guy. His price was the best and he made time to come out asap. I'll definitely hire him again.

Thanks Tom for your review, I'm glade I could finish that project before long weekend. Anytime you need project completed call us.

Mindy from Toronto
Mindy from Toronto

general repairs

From my first telephone conversation to completion of the job, Joey was an absolute pleasure to work with. I had a few small repairs that had to be completed - Joey was able to accommodate my schedule , showed up on time and completed everything quickly and to my satisfaction. I would highly recommend him.

Thank You Mindy for the kind words , I'm happy I resolved your problem.

bandido197477
bandido197477
0 reviews Sharon, ON

Electrical Panel Upgrade

Great communication from start to finish! Quickly came back to address a little issue with a curcuit. Thanks Joey.

Thank you John for kind words , any time your in need for our service don't hesitate to call .

Steve
Steve

Kitchen Renovation

We had Bunnell Electric help us out with a complete kitchen renovation that included adding or moving several switches, new ceiling boxes and new wiring for an oven, dishwasher and range hood. Joe was very knowledgeable and he was accommodating with his time allowing us to hit our very tight schedule. He explained everything clearly and was even kind enough to point out some unrelated electrical issues that we had but were unaware of. Thanks Joe for your hard work!

Thanks for the review Steve, I'm happy that I was able to get your job done on time so you could finish your ends of the job. Till next time .

Richard from Toronto
Richard from Toronto

Electric Charger Installation

This company replied to my Homestars Service Request for help installing a level 2 electric charger (FLO X5). Joey responded and we made an appointment to quote the work. It was completed in a short amount of time at a fair and reasonable cost. Joey was personable, knowledgeable and flexible in schedule (we have a 3 year old). He helped explain the load on the electrical panel, considering the power service to the house, and recommended the best course of action. The install was complete from adding a 40amp breaker, mounting and wiring the FLO X5, drilling from the outside to the inside of the house with conduit in-place. He ensured that the drilled holes were sealed both inside the LB joint and outside. Overall, I would work with Joey again for my future electrical needs. I would consider Joey an honest contractor that I can trust to make further changes in my home. Thanks Joey

Thank you Richard for your detailed review of our work on your home. It was a pleasure working with you and your family and I'm glad you chose Bunnell Electric to install your level 2 electric charger.
Hope you enjoy it. Joey.

Electrical installation

We used Joe to install and replace interior and X cheerier lighting fixtures. His work was excellent, he arrived on time and was a pleasure to deal with. We would use him again for sure.

It was my pleasure working with you and I am glad you were satisfied with the end result.

Timothy
Timothy

Electricity to deck

I've had Bunnell do work for me in the past. When my wife wanted power to our deck I didn't hesitate to call. As before, mutual time discussed and agreed on. Joey was on time and straight to work. He ran power from the garage neatly through PVC underneath the deck. From the deck I now how 2 outlets to handle my speakers, phone and lights! I'm happy with the outcome and will call again.

Hello Tim, it was our pleasure to get called back to provide our services. Enjoy your outside space.

Vilma
Vilma

Ceiling Fan Installation

Issue:Smoke builds up whenever ceiling fan run.
Actions:
-Troubleshooting
-Excellent Technician(Joey)
-Honest, Accurate and Dependable.
-Great Job.

Thank you Vilma for the kind words. I hope your enjoying the new fan.

Nicmon2016
Nicmon2016

Custom home

3 bedroom House 200 amp. The job was completed in a timely fashion. A good experience over all. All aspects of the install was completed to satisfaction.

Im glade my company fulfilled your project . Let us no about any further projects.

Maria
Maria

Full home electrical renovation

I was very satisfied with Bunnell Electric and the quality work they put into my home renovation.
I purchased an older home and required an electrical panel upgrade and re-wiring. I had potlights installed throughout the entire home as well as fixtures installed in all the bedrooms.
Bunnell Electric provided me with a great price and completed the project within the timeframe promised. They work neatly and are very flexible.
I would definately use their services again.

Maria thank you for review , it was great working with u and your husband. My team felt the same , enjoy your place .

More about Bunnell Electric Inc.

Bunnell Electric: Home renovation, home remodel, security camera install with online view, panel upgrades, nob & tube upgrades, LED pot lights, commercial business remodeling of business, lighting, service ....we do it all.

Bunnell Electric is one of the leaders in its field, to provide clients with trust and top quality service.
www.esa.com. - Power Your Reno -