Enviro Paving Edmonton

Enviro Paving Edmonton

Reviews for Enviro Paving Edmonton

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Resurface cracked driveway

I contacted Enviro Paving to resurface my badly cracked driveway. Dan got in touch with me. He was friendly and honest. He has no hesitation in e-mailing me a list of addresses of work that they have completed. He is thorough in follow up with me before, during and after the job. His crew was efficient and professional. They really enjoyed what they do. I have already had several neighbors come by the check out the driveway. I highly recommend this product and the company.

Lucy in Edmonton
Lucy in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Enjoying our beautiful re-surfaced patio.

Thank you Enviro Paving for doing an excellent job. Your crew was professional and did a great job. I will be recommending you to friends, family and neighbors. It's been a breeze to shovel off the snow all winter long. We love our patio!

More about Enviro Paving Edmonton

Saving your paving since 2009! For nearly a decade we have been helping our customers and the planet by paving with 100% recycled tire rubber. Tire rubber has fantastic properties! It creates a safe anti-slip surface, snow and ice does not stick to it in winter and it doesn't crack ...
Looking for Paving Contractors pros in Edmonton?