Brampton ON L6P 3V2

Reviews for Home Garden Irrigation

jperyer68
jperyer68

Irrigration -sprinkler system

Our sprinkler system was installed and functional as agreed. We appreciated the excellent workmanship and professionalism by the homestars service representative Evans.

Thank you for your feedback and we are happy that you were satisfied with our services. We look forward to working again with you!

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Reinstall existing system and redesign

Kevin and his team lead yousef were excellent! Kevin is very accomodating and professional with reasonable prices for quality work. I was shopping for vendors to update my existing system and kevin responded very quickly and was able to visit my home same day to review the site and provide me a quote. He added as many sprinklers i required with no extra charge and replaced my old valves entirely. After the job was done, there was a small leak on the main hose and kevin came immediately to fix it. Couple weeks later i realized i needed one more sprinkler in an area i missed and he was happy to add it. I was happy with the work, price and level of service i recommended him to my neighbor where he ended up signing as well. I definitely recommend kevin and his team if you are looking to get an sprinkler system installed pr serviced.

Jason
Jason

Sprinkler system and new sod

Kevin and his team did a great job at our house, they did everything they said they would and a few extras at no additional cost. We appreciated their professional approach and precise timelines and quotes, a rare commodity today amongst contractors. We would not hesitate to recommend them.

pinalp65
pinalp65

5 Zone Sprinkler System on corner lot

The crew worked all day and did a very professional and clean job. I have a corner lot with interlocking, sidewalk, transformer box, mailbox with total 5 zones. I had total of 33 sprinkler heads installed with rain sensor and timer. They know what they’re doing. They did few jobs in the neighbourhood and you can see the quality in their work. Highly recommend them for sprinkler system installation.

MadamWilt
MadamWilt

Sprinklers

I started doing business with Home Garden Irrigation in 2013 when they installed my sprinklers. Since then they come every year to open and close my system. They extremely professional and polite. They’re also very dependable. I would highly recommend this company.

Neeraj
Neeraj

Sprinkler system installation and service

I got sprinkler system installed 2 years back from Home Garden Irrigation. They did a nice job. Since then every Fall and spring they call me in a timely fashion to shutdown and start the system. Always show up at the appointed time and deliver excellent service

Thank you very much, We are really happy to work with you.

Syed
Syed

Sprinkler

Good. To our satisfaction. We are happy with the work done and will not hesitate to refer them to others.

Thank you very much. It was was a pleasure to work with you.

vamsi31
vamsi31

Sprinkler Installation

He is very professional and always on time. He installed sprinklers for our house 5 years ago and they work perfectly fine even to this day. He comes every season to turn on to check sprinklers and at the end of the season he flushes out all the water for pipes and gets them ready for winter. He’s very quick to respond to any concerns we might have. When he installed the sprinklers he was very honest and gave us a good price compared to other businesses. I would definitely recommend his services other people.

Thank you very much, We appreciate your business .

H.
H.

Home garden irrigation

The guys did a great job installing irrigation system for the lawn and garden beds.

Professional and efficient, without any damage.

Thanks for your business and the review

ipsingh
ipsingh

Sprinkler system

Very professional in installation of sprinklers. Great service afterwards.
They keep appointments on time . Hassle free opening and closing of sprinklers after season change.

Thank you for your business and review

More about Home Garden Irrigation

Welcome to Home Garden Irrigation. We provide ongoing property maintenance which includes complete lawn Sprinkler System Installation, Sodding, Spring and Fall cleanups. Our systems are very efficient; they will save you time and money. They run automatically so you don't have to worry about watering your lawn anymore.
We are certified Rain Bird & Hunter Contractor specialized in installing Lawn sprinkler systems & sodding in Toronto, Mississauga, Vaughan, Oakville, Burlington, Scarborough & all over the GTA.