Brampton ON L6P 3V2

Reviews for Home Garden Irrigation

Sprinklers

Home Garden Irrigation team are the best in the irrigation business.
They install service the irrigation (Sprinklers) system in my home and I am very happy with their work.
Thank You, Evans.

Ram Khosa

Thank you Ram for your kind words. We appreciate your business.

Milo in Toronto
Milo in Toronto

Superb Job!!

I am writing this review to say how a wonderful crew of young people you have that did a superb job of installing my sprinkler system. In spite of the rain and muddy conditions they performed their tasks efficiently, professionally and like a real team. I did not get the names of the two other men but they were every bit as impressive from the sales team. I was completely bowled over by the installation and the ease for me to have it keep my garden green and lush. As the team departed everything was left raked and tidy for the landscapers to finish their work. Thank you for your services and please express my happy appreciation to your crew.

Thank you Milo for the kind words. We are glad you had a great experience.

Dalilah in Bradford
Dalilah in Bradford
1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Well Organized !

Home Garden Irrigation is a very professionally run business. Their crew was exceptional; they explained the whole process at the beginning of the job and discussed our options detailing each step they would be taking. At the end of the day they updated us and explained the next day's actions. They were mannerly, well organized and were respectful of our property. This was a very pleasurable experience start to finish for purchasing a sprinkler system in our Toronto house. Thanks to all.

Thank you Dalilah for your positive review. We are delighted you had a great experience.

agarwal2309 in Toronto
agarwal2309 in Toronto

Sprinkler system

We used Kevin and his team to install new irrigation system last year. Also his team helped us with fixing bald patches in our yard along with helping us put together our new flower bed. Our lawn looks beautiful and lush green. Sprinkler system works so well. Thanks Kevin and team.

taua in Oakville, Ontario Canada L6H1S3
taua in Oakville, Ontario Canada L6H1S3

Sprinkler system

I contacted Kevin for the first time and I wasn't sure until they came and do the job. When they left it almost looked like that the sprinkler system was there before. Everything was cleaned and you can't tell that the job was done until it start working. I am very impressed with their work and commitment to the service that they delivered. If you got your new sod down and years later you need a sprinkler system Kevin is the guy to call. I was worried about my new lawn being dug up again and how it will look at the end but It was impressive how these guys work.I used them twice now and I will use it again if I need to.

We appreciate your business, thank you

Siggy
Siggy

Lawn sprinkler system

Great teamwork by Kevin and his guys. Came to my place on time and was efficient in getting job done as promised. Have had no issues with the system to date and works excellent. Highly recommend this group to install and service your sprinkler system!

Thank you so much for your kind words,
Siggy we really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.

Phenomenal

I had Home and Garden Irrigation come in on very short notice while I was trying to complete another landscaping project. Not only did they come in very quickly, but they did a phenomenal job on installing the sprinkler system and lawn. I also made a last minute decision to add river rocks as a landscaping feature which they also installed. Needless to say, I am very happy with the finish and workmanship of the project. I would highly recommend them and wont hesitate to use them in future projects.

Thank you so much for your kind words.
we really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.

jperyer68
jperyer68

Irrigration -sprinkler system

Our sprinkler system was installed and functional as agreed. We appreciated the excellent workmanship and professionalism by the homestars service representative Evans.

Thank you for your feedback and we are happy that you were satisfied with our services. We look forward to working again with you!

Home Garden Irrigation

Reinstall existing system and redesign

Kevin and his team lead yousef were excellent! Kevin is very accomodating and professional with reasonable prices for quality work. I was shopping for vendors to update my existing system and kevin responded very quickly and was able to visit my home same day to review the site and provide me a quote. He added as many sprinklers i required with no extra charge and replaced my old valves entirely. After the job was done, there was a small leak on the main hose and kevin came immediately to fix it. Couple weeks later i realized i needed one more sprinkler in an area i missed and he was happy to add it. I was happy with the work, price and level of service i recommended him to my neighbor where he ended up signing as well. I definitely recommend kevin and his team if you are looking to get an sprinkler system installed pr serviced.

More about Home Garden Irrigation

Welcome to Home Garden Irrigation. We provide ongoing property maintenance which includes complete lawn Sprinkler System Installation, Sodding, Spring and Fall cleanups. Our systems are very efficient; they will save you time and money. They run automatically so you don't have to worry about watering your lawn anymore.
We are certified Rain Bird & Hunter Contractor specialized in installing Lawn sprinkler systems & sodding in Toronto, Mississauga, Vaughan, Oakville, Burlington, Scarborough & all over the GTA.