Wardle'sAppliance Service & Parts

D. T.
D. T.
6 reviews Ottawa, ON

all appliance parts

On several occasions I have required new appliance parts to do repairs. Whenever I call Wardle's I always get what I need, even if there is investigation to be done in order to find the appropriate part. On one occasion, I went to the store to pick up the part and noted that I was having a problem with finding a little cover plate for a range hood. Wouldn't you know...the woman there knew exactly what I spoke of, and even that the original part had been upgraded/replaced because of bad original design. I bought it on the spot! Wardle's is terrific to work with!