Professional Gutters

Reviews for Professional Gutters

Barb
Barb

New eavestroughs and downspouts

Tony and his team are very professional. Tony came to my house to give me a quote for installing new eavestroughs and downspouts in the front of my townhouse. I received three other quotes from other companies but decided to go with Professional Gutters as their quote was very reasonable. I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking to have their eavestroughs and downspouts done. They do an excellent job.

Thanks Barbara

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

replacing gutters

Jake was an excellent communicator. He responded quickly to messages or calls. They were very competitive with their pricing. On the installation date, they were on time and completed the job quickly and effectively. All clean up was completed. Highly recommend them

Thanks

New Eavestrough and Fascia

Jake, Jake's father and Tony are fantastic guys. Jake came to our house to quote the job unlike some companies out there that use google maps and scheduled us in fairly quickly and they were on time, did their magic in 3 hours. They are professional, know what they are doing and easy to talk too and answered any questions that we had. Our new Eavestrough and Fascia look fantastic. We highly recommend Professional Gutters for your "Gutter" needs. Also they were reasonably priced for the work that they did.

Caroline & Peter

Thank-you so much for the great job, our house looks 100% better with just that change.

Caroline & Peter

Thank-you for a great job!

Thank you Caroline we are more happy when our customers are happy

Curtis B in North york
Curtis B in North york

Even small guys like us get premium service!

After getting denied by multiple other "top rated" companies, to install gutters on our shared garage, HS reached out to these guys on our behalf. Tony immediately reached out and met up with me on the long weekend. That alone went above and beyond, where others just asked for pictures. That is bad practice, and other companies need to take note of how good business is run. We agreed to terms with Tony, and within a few days he came out with his team, and got the job done FAST! They did a phenomenal job, and I couldn't be more pleased with the results. You get what you pay for with these guys, and that's a big complement coming from me.
Thank you to Tony and his team, and Homestars for putting us together. Great work all around!

Sandra in Toronto
Sandra in Toronto

Eaves troughs, fascia and soffit

I had requested from different companies a quote for my job
Only Tony and Jake were the ones whom with their friendliness and expertise got my business
These two guys are amazing. They were reliable, fast and very professional.
I recommend this company with no hesitation.

Was pleasure working at your house

Eavestrough and fascia

Tony and his team finished my house and my neighbour's (we're semi detached) eavetroughs and fascias in exactly 4 hours. Incredible beautiful professional fast service. Thank you so much guys!

You welcome

Sam.Assi
Sam.Assi

Roof/Soffit Vent Replacement

Tony and his team provided exceptional service from the minute I called. They provided excellent work, and had it all done by the promised deadline. Highly recommended to anyone looking to get work done.

Chris
Chris

Gutter replacement

Excellent service. Project included the replacement of old gutters and installation of leaf guards. All work completed in an afternoon, very happy with the service and the price. The black gutters look amazing. Would highly recommend to anyone.

Thanks Chris

Medeiros
Medeiros

Eavestrough, soffit and Fascia with downspouts

We would highly recommend this company!! Tony & Jake was so organized, the workmanship was amazing !!

Thank you.Neebs and barb from Professional Gutters team

Ali
Ali

Gutter/Eaves replacement

The crew was very detailed. On time and did the job in a matter of minutes. Best price I found as well!

More about Professional Gutters

Welcome to Professional Gutters
We've been in the business of customer satisfaction for over 15 years and our motto is that we don't make promises...we prove it. We hope to chat with you to discuss your needs and see what is possible.
Best to you and your family.
Tony and the team at Professional Gutters