Contractor Pass

Reviews for Contractor Pass

Matt
Matt

Asbestos tile removal

They were on time, reasonably priced, easy to communicate with, and they did a great job! Would happily work with them again.

Thanks Matt anything you need give us a call

terry
terry

Water damage in basement from leaky dishwasher

We had a leak in our basement ceiling and needed help. I submitted a request for support on HomeStars and Anton replied right away, and came by later that day. He was very thorough and professional, checking for moisture throughout the basement, the kitchen and the attic - he confirmed relatively quickly that the issue was the dishwasher. While he as searching the attic (in 40degree heat) he noticed the vent to the bathroom was disconnected, and so re-attached it on the spot!
As a result of Anton’s assessment, we had an appliance repair company in to fix the dishwasher and stop the leaking.
When we shifted to repairing the basement, we found some mold in the ceiling, which Anton came back to assess and confirmed the mold was minor. Good news, as it could be fixed relatively quickly.

I will recommend Anton to anyone who has water damage. Great service and great peace of mind.

Thanks Anton

My pleasure happy to help, anything you need give me a call

Michelle M.
Michelle M.
0 reviews Guelph, ON

Mold Removal/Remediation

We had mold in our basement that needed removing, as there was too much for us to safely do ourselves. We got 3 quotes and in the end went with Contractor Pass. They are always timely in responding to calls or emails, and the crew that came were friendly and easy to talk to. They follow all the appropriate standards for remediation, and cleaned up well after their work. What made me the happiest with my choice was that when we needed to follow up on something afterwards, they were still there for us, responding just as quickly as when they were trying to earn our business. They do quality work, the owner is very sincere, and I wouldn't hesitate to hire them for other types of contractor work that they do.

Thanks Michelle for the kind words anything you need give us a call.

AMH from Ajax
AMH from Ajax

Asbestos removal: tile

Contractor Pass arrived on time and came very well prepared for the job. They were very organized, clean and thorough. Also finished ahead of schedule. I highly recommend their services.

Appreciate the kids words, anything you need give us a call.

Mary
Mary

Asbestos removal

Anton and his crew were highly professional, on time, and completed the work as expected and for the agreed upon amount. He removed asbestos plaster from a hallway, used all the appropriate precautions, and sanitized the worksite. All was complete in the time expected, and the price was reasonable. Overall, very satisfied!

Thanks Mary it was my pleasure to work with you, anything you need let me know. Have a good day

Mike
Mike
1 review North Bay, ON

Vermiculate removal and reinsulation of attic

Anton, Frank and their crew provided an excellent remediation service at a very reasonable price. The job was difficult and carried out over two very warm days. Both Anton and Frank provided a professional service and kept me informed every step of the way. I was thoroughly impressed with the service and the results and would highly recommend Contractor Pass to anyone looking for professional services at reasonable rates.

Thanks Mike for the kind words it was a pleasure to work for you

Emaral
Emaral

Main floor of my house

Very professional crew from the beginning answered all my questions in very knowledgeable way and finished very fast I'll recommend them and use them again

Thanks for the kind words

lizcross898
lizcross898
1 review Lincoln, ON

Mould remediation

I had a terrible amount of mould in my back room and thought I would have to demolish and rebuild. Anton came in and eradicated the mould and sealed all the surfaces so mould cannot regrow. This saved me a fortune. Importantly he clearly communicated what he was going to do before he did it and how much it would cost. When he had finished the job he explained what he had done and how the work went. I have other jobs that I need to get done and I hope he will contact me and have time to come back and help me again.

I'll love to help you lizz, it was a pleasure working with you.

Andre M.
Andre M.
1 review Barrie, ON

Attic Mold Remediation

We contacted Contractor Pass to remove the mold our home inspector found in the attic of our home. We found them to be highly knowledgeable and recommended the right solution for our problem; clearly explaining the different options available to us. They were nothing short of professional in every sense of the word and will be using their services again in the future.

Thanks for all the kind words, anything you need in the future let us know

More about Contractor Pass

Contractor Pass aims to provide quality construction services to all of our clients while executing these projects in a timely manner. We give every project the attention it deserves, and commit to bringing our clients’ vision to life whether you are looking for any of the following services – General Contractor, Bathroom Renovation, Tile & Floor Installation, Fire Restoration, Carpet Cleaning and more. We provide 24 hour emergency service.

We give every project the attention it deserves, and commit to bringing our clients’ vision to life, 15 years of experience, IICRC Certified.

Environmental Air Quality Testing conducted as per the Ministry of Labour
Experts in Mold Attic Detection
Free infrared wall scan with pictures and full report
24/7 Emergency Services