A2Z Painting Services

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for A2Z Painting Services

Resham
Resham

The best painting service!

Joseph did a great job repairing and painting two walls of the condo. He arrived on time and was friendly, and super fast! I'm so glad I found him, and I highly recommend him!

Hi Resham,
Thank you very much for your feedback! It was a pleasure working with you. Looking forward your future projects.

Paula Adams from Brampton
Paula Adams from Brampton

House painting and deck staining

I am so happy that I found Joseph and his amazing team on Homestars. I initially called Joseph to finish the interior painting of my house after I had already had a very bad experience with another painter who I could not call back to complete the job. Joseph and his team were exceptionally professional, always punctual and personable. They worked in a timely manner, with care. In fact, the pricing was so reasonable that I was able ask Joseph to stain my deck 3 months later! The advice he gave me on the stain colour was so good that I continue to receive an endless stream of compliments about it. Thanks Joseph and team - I've got your number on speed dial!

Hi Paula,
Thank you so much for your feedback. It's always a pleasure working with you! Looking forward your future projects.
A2Z painting

Natalie in Markham
Natalie in Markham

Kitchen Paint Job - Happy Customers!

Joseph and Evan did an exceptional job with drywalling and painting our kitchen! They were recommended by a neighbour and we decided to seek their service. And are we ever happy and so pleased for the recommendation.
It can be very challenging to find quality people to do quality work and Joseph and Evan exemplified this high level of professionalism! They arrived on time, were very approachable, patient, sincere and trustworthy. They listened attentively to our needs for our kitchen and fully delivered on this. Their work ethic was outstanding and we are beyond satisfied with their work and also with their sound advice. Keep up the great work Joseph and Evan. You know how to connect with your customers and provide nothing short of 100%. THANK YOU!

Hi Natalie,
Thank you so much for your feedback! It was a pleasure working with you! Looking forward your future projects!

Chris Lee from Toronto
Chris Lee from Toronto

Will be hiring them again!

Outstanding! Everything was amazing!
The communication with Joseph was stellar! We started chatting about our living room and tall stairwell over Homestars, went back and forth with pictures and videos, he sent me his quote, and that was all that was needed! They were thorough, stuck to the quote, and were done the job in six hours (something that would take us two days!)

Our role was the provide him with the paint colour name, and move the furniture away from the walls. They covered all the floors and furniture with drop clothes and plastic sheets.

For the price, it beat all other quotes we received! We will be hiring them again in the future for sure without hesitation! Thank you!!!

Hi Chris,
Thank you so much for the review. It was a pleasure working with you! Looking forward your future projects.

Family in Toronto
Family in Toronto

Full 1000sq Ft Bungalow in 2 days!

Thank you to Joseph and his team for an an excellent and FAST job in our 1000 sq foot bungalow - which included walls, ceilings, doors, closets, and all trim! They pulled all nails and did a lot of patching (tenants had done a lot of damage) and did a quality job overall.

The home was empty (move out) which enabled the team to do quick and quality work, and completed everything in 2 days.

I will ABSOLUTELY be saving his contact information and booking future work with Joseph and the crew.

Thank you very much for taking time and writing us a review. It was a pleasure working with you. Looking forward your future projects.

Pritha
Pritha

Move in Painting

We recently moved into a new condo and wanted the painting done before we moved in. We had a confirmation from another company initially for the job but they cancelled on us very last minute and Joseph was quite the life saver since we reached out to him on a very short notice.
He was very patient and accommodating of our needs and choices. He made sure that all of our preferences were taken care of during the process. One thing that really strikes out about him is that he does not rush to finish the job and coordinates with you throughout the process. He takes his time and doesn’t say he’s done unless you are hundred percent satisfied. I would definitely want to work with him again!

Hi Pritha,
Thank you so much for taking time and writing us a review. It was a pleasure working with you. Enjoy your new place!

Dipa in Mississauga
Dipa in Mississauga

Very happy customers!

We are so happy with the work Joseph and his brother did for us. They painted our entire 2 bedroom condo and made it look brand new! Joseph was very communicative, professional and very easy to work with. They finished the work ahead of schedule, and were very detailed and clean. We would definitely recommend A2Z painting to everyone, and when we need future painting work to be done, we look forward to working with them again. Thanks again Joseph to you and your brother!

Hi Dipa,
Thank you so much for your feedback! It was a pleasure working with you. Looking forward your future jobs.

Suzy from Toronto
Suzy from Toronto

Door and garage door painting

I needed my front door painted inside and out and garage door painted. Joseph did an amazing job. He is super friendly and on time. I will definitely use him again.

Hi Suzy,
Thank you very much for the review! It was a pleasure working with you.

Simon in Toronto
Simon in Toronto

Waffle ceiling and feature wall paint job

Excellent and professional painters
Job well done, I will definitely be calling them again for future jobs
Very clean cut lights around feature wall and perfect spraying off waffle ceilings
Clean and tidy painters covered all floors and ralings and then cleaned after the job was completed

Hello Simon,
Thank you so much for the feedback! It was a pleasure working with you. Looking forward your future projects.

Ramesh in Brampton
Ramesh in Brampton

Amazing Painting Services

Joseph and his team painted my whole home in less time than I expected while still maintaining a meticulous eye for detail. Their neat and precise work resulted in an amazing finished product. A2Z's experience shows in their work. They are very professional and reliable. I highly recommend.

Hi Ramesh,
Thank you so much for taking time and writing us a review. It was a pleasure working with you. Looking forward your future projects!

More about A2Z Painting Services

Welcome to A2Z Painting Services. A2Z Painting is the name to trust when it comes to home or office painting in Brampton and surrounding areas. We have a team of local painters who are skilled and licensed to paint low and high rise buildings with utmost safety and professionalism. Whether you want to paint the interiors or exteriors, we are right here to assist you.

****

We have surpassed our client’s expectations and believe in delivering quality work that lasts longer and stays brilliant. With our in-home color consultations to upfront pricing, we do everything we can to make your project as hassle-free as possible.