Fida Restoration

Waterproofing
Nous parlons en français aussi ON
HomeStars  >  Waterproofing in Old Toronto  >  Fida Restoration

Reviews for Fida Restoration

James
James

Concrete pour in basement

Very professional, prompt and diligent and we were extremely happy with the final result. Would without question recommend.

Thank you James. We take pride in making sure our clients are satisfied with our work!

Ivan
Ivan

Concrete patio

I was very satisfied with the way Fida Restoration and Shawn planned and executed the project of rebuilding my patio. The work was done well, on schedule and the job site was cleaned up. I will use them again.

Thank you Ivan for the positive review. The Fida team enjoyed working with you and your property management team on this project. It would be our pleasure to work for you again!

Concrete curb and retaining wall for backyard

After putting out an SOS on HomeStars when some of my contractors deserted me for more lucrative opportunities, I was contacted by Shawn who offered to help me out with some concrete curbing in my backyard.

Shawn was able to initiate and complete the work within a week. Everything was completed punctually with minimal disruption & at an extremely competitive price. The actual work ended up requiring more material than expected due to unseen differences in grade, but Shawn was able to keep the price at our initial agreement. This was extremely important to me and is something I am quite thankful for.

The quality of the work was also good, with measurements precise, straight, and levelled.

I recommend Fida Restoration to anyone requiring concrete work done, and will be calling these guys again in the future.

Thank you for the great review. You were easy to work with and I appreciate your cooperation during the work. I enjoyed working with you on this and it will be my pleasure to work for you again!

Karen
Karen

Outdoor waterproofing, foundation work

I was very happy with the service I received from Fida Restoration. The work was done in a timely manner with little disruption to us. I would highly recommend Fida Restoration if you have any water issues with your home. The situation was assessed, we talked about options and the work was completed all within a week. Very happy.

Thank you Karen! It was a pleasure to work for you.

george
george
1 review Hamilton, ON

Concrete porch and foundation repair

My very old front porch was repaired. In addition, cracks in the foundation were also addressed.

Thanks George. Glad you have no more issues with water leaks coming through the cracks.

Andrew
Andrew

Basement Waterproofing

I had an issue with mould do to the foundation leaking and I had no clue where it was coming from. I hired two other contractors that I found on Kijiji to come in and fix the issue, however the leak persisted. Finally my friend told me about Fida Restoration and Shawn came in and identified the problem very quickly and fixed it promptly. His work was also very clean, and he is very friendly and professional. Would recommend this contractor.

Thanks Andrew. Was a pleasure to work for you

More about Fida Restoration

We do:
- Foundation & Basement Waterproofing
- Concrete Repairs (porches, steps, pool decks, curbs, foundations)
- Decorative Concrete Slabs (driveways, basements, garage floors)

We are:
Responsive, friendly, and knowledgeable, we assess every situation individually to come up with a last longing solution to fit your budget. Our team is dedicated to manage each project with skill and experience to ensure your peace of mind. A job well done is our #1 priority. We always stand behind our work.
Contact us for a free consultation and estimate.

Why you Should Call us:
Quick Response
We know that you're home is important to you, and we make our best efforts to meet with you as soon as possible after receiving your call.

Well Priced
At Fida Restoration, we don't overcharge. We use the best products on the markets and will stay within your budget.

Quality Service
Every potential project is inspected by an engineer. You can be sure that you are paying for long term value and not a bandage solution.

We serve the Greater Toronto Area including the cities below:
Nous desservons la région du Grand Toronto, y compris:

Milton, Burlington, Oakville, Mississauga, Brampton, Toronto, Vaughan, Scarborough, Markham, Richmond Hill

Waterproofing
Basement Waterproofing Stop Water Now! 10 Year Guarantee Keep your basement dry! We utilise a variety of products and techniques to ensure every leak is remedied to your satisfaction. Our knowledge in basement waterproofing ensures you get a last longing solution. Waterproofing work comes with a 20 year guarantee. ​ We will fix any foundation leakage issue!! basement waterproofing foundation waterproofing sanitred permaflex stone wall What we do: Concrete Restoration Revive Your Concrete Concrete deteriorates over time. That's a fact. Revive the look of your concrete and make it last. Steps, pool decks, garages, basements, patios, driveways, foundation walls, curbs... you name it, we'll revive it. Make your concrete last longer by using one of our certified concrete sealers. ​ Concrete steps before and after. Concrete repair. Craked concrete Decorative Concrete Slabs Satisfaction Guaranteed Add a touch of distinction to your garage floor or basement floor with a dazzling looking concrete slab. Your floor, your look. Pick from our vast variety of gratifying designs.
Nous parlons aussi en français!
Cash, Cheque and e-transfer.
Certified Builder Renovator with the City of Toronto