Classic Kitchen & Bath

KU
KU
2 reviews Guelph, ON

Kitchen renovation

Larry and his contractor team were amazing. They were exactly on time with the projected start and finish timelines and keep up really informed of every step of the process. The product he installed is absolutely fabulous we love our cabinets so much. He was open to last minute changes too and gave guidance along the way. He is meticulous with the finer details as well which as a homeowner I really appreciated and we were his priority. He didn’t take on another job at the same time which was commendable. We have a lot more to do in this home and he will be our contractor for sure. My dream kitchen is here!!!!

Thank you so much guys, my team and I absolutely loved work at your home every day. I would be honored to have the pleasure working you both again.

elaina
elaina
1 review Georgetown, ON

Bathroom

Larry helped us with tile and colour choices we can’t say enough good things about his company, thank you very much for a great job Larry

your very welcome Elaina

Chris
Chris
1 review Guelph, ON

Bathroom

Larry from Classic Kitchen and Bath did the renovations on my bathroom. I am very pleased with the end result. I found it difficult to pick tiles and paint (colorblind). Larry gave me some solid advice and I even left the colour to paint the walls up to him. An artist friend looked at my new bathroom and loved it... complimented me on the colour choice. I had to admit that it wasn't me.
Thank you Larry.

Your very welcome Chris, thank you very much for the work

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto
2 reviews Georgetown, ON

Bath renovation

We used Classic Kitchen & Bath for our Bathroom reno and we would recommend this company to anyone we know. Project completion from start to finish was easy and most importantly Stress Free. We love every single detail and our bathroom overall exceeded our expectations. Larry's input on the design and functionality of the bathroom was vital and key to its perfection. We are looking forward planning more projects in the near future.

thank you very much guys always a pleasure

mjherrington
mjherrington
1 review Erin, ON

Bathroom renovation

I had a terrible outdated ‘blue’ bathroom. I had picked out the tiles and vanity but I needed someone to bring my vision into reality. Larry helped solidify the rest of the plan and offered helpful suggestions along the way. His work was great and the bathroom looks amazing. I’m thrilled and would absolutely recommend Larry to anyone looking to do a renovation.

Mary Jo it was a pleasure working with you, look forward to working with you again

Satisfied c.
Satisfied c.
1 review Ballinafad, ON

Kitchen renovation

Larry was very fair and flexible.  He promptly fixed anything that we were not completely satisfied with us and worked with us to give us our dream kitchen. Thanks Larry!

it was my pleasure to work with you guys I look forward to working with you again

burnssteve21
burnssteve21
1 review Milton, ON

Kitchen, flooring/pot lights and paint

Larry came out to our home, he was very professional and helpful with our kitchen plans, we didn't have a lot to spend on a kitchen and Larry made this experience very comfortable for us and did his very best so that we could afford it. the job was perfect his guys were very nice polite, cleaned up every day the dust was very minimal, cant say enough good things about this company, thank you very much Larry for a wonderful job, I would definitely recommend you.

thank you very much Steve and mary.
its a pleasure working with you guys

Ben K.
Ben K.
1 review Cambridge, ON

Shower Renovation

Wow. Such a great job. He was professional in every aspect of the job. The quality of his work is as if it was his own home, which I really appreciate because it’s hard to find a good quality tradesman now a days. He was finish on time and with in my budget. They always say you get what you pay for, and He met my expectations. Thank you Larry for an awesome job.

always a pleasure to work for you Ben.

Private User reviews Georgetown, ON

Kitchen / Living room renovation

Classic Home Renovations did a great job doing our kitchen / living / dining room renovation, including all new floors on the main floor as well as new floors in the upstairs hallway and the stairs. The job was awesome, and they completed it in a timely manner.

Thank you guys my mission is provide complete satisfaction. look forward to renovating your bathroom.
thanks again.

ashleykuy27
ashleykuy27
1 review Cambridge, ON

Bathroom renovation

He was very precise and thorough. Always looking out for exactly what I wanted done in our bathroom. Always arrived on time and very friendly and approachable. Very knowledgable and was extremely helpful in designing the layout and choosing products. Hands down classic homes will be completing any future jobs I need done!

You can count me Ashley to bring your dreams to reality

More about Classic Kitchen & Bath

At Classic Home Renovations, we understand that renovations can improve the comfort and functionality of your home, kitchen, bathroom or basement by providing better looking space, additional storage and better organization.

We also understand the issues that you face when you attempt to upgrade or improve your older homes and properties in Georgetown, Guelph, ON and the GTA. That is why we take pride to provide high quality and professional kitchen, bathroom and basement renovations, new construction and other renovation services in Georgetown, Guelph and other areas in Ontario and the Greater Toronto Area (GTA).

Our goal driven and highly experienced team of contractors and professionals has 20 years of experience renovating and improving Canadian homes.

We do it all! Whether you are planning for kitchen, bathroom and basement renovation in Georgetown or interested in simple additions in Guelph or you have a large-scale new build construction project in Ontario or the GTA, Classic Home Renovations will actualize your dreams and bring your visions into life while making sure your renovation project is completed on time and on budget.

In addition to turning your dream home into reality, our highly skilled renovation team also offers other renovation advices and services you may need.