Classic Kitchen & Bath

Georgetown ON L7G 4S4

Reviews for Classic Kitchen & Bath

Private User reviews Halton Hills, ON

Kitchen renovation

Larrys design ideas and guidance were extremely helpful for us to visualize our kitchen. Professional, on time and very meticulous in his work!
We would recommend Larry and his crew to anyone and would have them back!

enjoyed working with you

Curtis
Curtis
0 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Kitchen renovation

It looks amazing they cleaned up after themselves it looks even better than I could have imagined super happy with the quality of work and they knowledge that Larry has to offer would highly recommend to anyone looking for a kitchen or bathroom renovation

thanks for your business

TRACY
TRACY

Remodeling

I remodel my kitchen and 2 bathrooms. The work was completed in the time promised. The lay out was done exact. I got exactly what was promised. I'm extremely satisfied and have also references Larry to at least 4 family members.

$6,500,000.00

thanks so much

D W in Toronto
D W in Toronto

Kitchen Renovation

Classic Renovations was very reliable, professional and considerate. They took the time to work around my extremely busy schedule without a problem. They provided me with excellent service, I would definitely use their services again. Thank you so much and I wish your business continued success.

DT

Chris in Toronto
Chris in Toronto

Quality work

Larry provided excellent recommendations. He remodelled our main bathroom and installed a new bathroom in our basement. Overall, very satisfied with the quality of work, the time it took and his advice. Additionally, they did a great job of clean up at the end of the work day which made it quite seamless for us. I would recommend his work.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Amazing Kitchen Reno

Larry and his team did an exceptional job with our kitchen reno.
We did a full reno, turning two smaller rooms into one large kitchen, stripping everything down to the studs and rebuilding from scratch. The team was professional and the work was top notch.
For the most part, the third party suppliers they work with are also great, specifically the electrician and the kitchen outfitters - (the quartz supplier was challenging, but I believe Larry has moved on from working with them)
The reno was done during covid, so the supply chain was slower than usual, but the team did their best to keep things moving as fast as they could.
We are extremely happy with the results.

Thank you for your business.

Sue T from Oakville
Sue T from Oakville

Bathroom renovation

After researching on Homestars we hired Larry and his team to renovate our upper floor ensuite and install a shower in our basement bathroom.
The team arrived on time daily and worked hard the whole day.
The job site was cleaned up nightly and kept tidy. Larry had some great suggestions and recommendations and we are very satisfied with the finished jobs. We wouldn't hesitate to hire Larry and his team for our next project. (Laundry room!)
Sue & Todd

0 reviews Guelph, ON

New bathroom install and old bathroom reno

Very pleased with the end result of upper level bathroom install and lower level bathroom reno.

your very welcome, thank you

Private User reviews Milton, ON

shower rebuild

Our shower was leaking and we needed it fixed quickly. We chose to have it redone and even though this is a smaller job compared to a total bathroom reno, Larry and his team were able to accommodate us. The price was reasonable and they came when they said they would. The job was finished quickly and were very happy with the results. The new shower looks great, and of course, no more leaks. What more could you want?

your very welcome 🙏

JR  from Georgetown
JR from Georgetown
3 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Bathroom renovations

I hired Larry to do my master bathroom and second floor bathroom renovations.

I can't say enough good things about Larry and his team. They were professional, punctual, diligent and hard working from the beginning of the project right to the very end. My bathrooms were completed in a very timely and efficient manner. My home was left neat and tidy at the end of each work day.

Larry is extremely professional, knowledgeable, skilled and personable. His creativity and great suggestions when it came to tile choices, paint colours, etc. were what turned my drab bathrooms into two gorgeous retreats! I am so happy with the final results!

I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking to do renovations in their home. I would trust no one else!

Thanks, Larry. You did a great job. Looking forward to my next project with you!

thanks very much JR

More about Classic Kitchen & Bath

At Classic Home Renovations, we understand that renovations can improve the comfort and functionality of your home, kitchen, bathroom or basement by providing better looking space, additional storage and better organization.

We also understand the issues that you face when you attempt to upgrade or improve your older homes and properties in Georgetown, Guelph, and the GTA. That is why we take pride to provide high quality and professional kitchen, bathroom and basement renovations, new construction and other renovation services in Georgetown, Guelph and other areas in Ontario and the Greater Toronto Area (GTA).

Our goal driven and highly experienced team of contractors and professionals has 20 years of experience renovating and improving Canadian homes.

We do it all! Whether you are planning for kitchen, bathroom and basement renovation in Georgetown or interested in simple additions in Guelph or you have a large-scale new build construction project in Ontario or the GTA, Classic Home Renovations will actualize your dreams and bring your visions into life while making sure your renovation project is completed on time and on budget.

In addition to turning your dream home into reality, our highly skilled renovation team also offers other renovation advices and services you may need.