The Resourceful Handyman

Vivian in Abbotsford
Vivian in Abbotsford
1 review Abbotsford, BC

Various jobs

Rob completed several different jobs around my townhouse, such as adding shelving, a stair handrail, and hanging a door in a very difficult spot. He also added treads to hardwood stairs and fixed my bathroom sink! He bought all the materials needed All this was completed at a very reasonable price and the work was meticulous. I would definitely call on him again if I have work to be done.

Vivian,
Thank you for all your help with doing all the little jobs you needed done. Please don't hesitate to call if you need anything else.

Brian in Calgary
Brian in Calgary

House repairs

Rob is very honest and just does what’s needed. No padding the bill. He’s reliable for sure and does what he says he will do. I highly recommend him for any job.

Brian, Thank you for being such an awesome customer to work for!

Amy L.
Amy L.
1 review Surrey, BC

Builder’s mirror removal, wall repair, light fixture repositioning

Rob was wonderful to work with! He was quick to respond to my initial inquiries and always punctual. I appreciated his honesty and ability to problem-solve. He did an especially great job of moving an awkward light box over in order for a light fixture to be centered above our bathroom sink. Overall, his work exceeded my expectations and I would definitely recommend him to others.

Thank you so much! it was my pleasure.

Pierrette in Surrey
Pierrette in Surrey
1 review Langley, BC

Instal floors in bathroom and laundry room.

Rob came to my house to instal a new floor in two bathrooms and a laundry room. He never removed the baseboards and cut some flooring about one inche from the baseboards. The patterns did not match and he filled the espace with caulking. The caulking around the three rooms all had to be redone.
This men made so much damage that I had to hired another person to fix all his mistakes.
Never will I ever hire that so pretend handyman.

When I leave each job I do a walk through with each client. She signed off on the job and said she was happy.Due to budget concerns and against what I recommended the client opted out of baseboard removal. I never heard from the client since the job was completed and 5 months later, I see this review. If she was unhappy she could have called me and I would have gladly repaired whatever she needed done and made it right. I am sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused her.

marge
marge
1 review Richmond, BC

deck board replacement, trellis replacement.

Super nice person with a great sense of humour. He's reliable and does very good work. Cost includes materials.

Thank you Marge! You are one of my favorite clients! I enjoyed the witty banter. It was a pleasure doing business with you and I will see you at in the next month or so to replace the fascia.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Flooring

Thanks Rob, you delivered what I asked for and the flooring looks superb. Rob was able to work me into his busy schedule and arrived on time the day he said he would even though it was a small job. Cindy

Thanks so much Cindy!

Tan
Tan
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Patio Banquet

We are super pleased with the look and quality of the banquet that was built for us. What was once an unused section of the patio is now a cosy pillow covered seating area.

Thank you Tanya! I hope your enjoying it!

michelepye
michelepye

Painting kitchen ceiling

I found Rob through google.
Before calling him, I checked out his reviews. Previous clients raved about him.

I was in a jam.
My condo was going on sale on Monday.
And the realtor identified on Thursday that the kitchen ceiling *had* to be painted before!

Me doing it wasn’t an option. It would have looked like a 5-year old had been left alone with a can of paint, a whisk and a hair dryer. You laugh. But this wasn’t my first rodeo.

When I called Rob, the first thing I noticed was that he was very friendly and seemed to instantly understand my problem.

He was super busy. But he would see what he could do. And Rob delivered!

He showed up Saturday morning with paint, a roller and the rest of his supplies.

Within no time at all, my ceiling was painted and everything was back in place.

The next morning, after the paint was dry and in the sunlight, residual impressions were visible through the paint. So Rob came back on Sunday to put another (final) coat) on.

If I was to summarize my experience, I would say...
Rob is knowledgeable.
Rob is responsive.
Rob cares about the quality of the job.
Rob is cost-conscious.
And finally, Rob is extremely client-focused.

I’ll call Rob again. And I’d recommend him to anyone!

Thanks so much Michele! I am glad I was able to help.

guardianangelacres
guardianangelacres

Trailer door repair

It took just seconds for Rob to figure out the problem. He was friendly polite and above all professional.

Im glad I could help!

m.deris
m.deris
1 review Richmond, BC

Repair if my pocket door.

he gave me great advice. fees are quite reasonable and he is a very very nice man. He knows his job pretty well

Thank you very much for your kind words. Glad I could help!

More about The Resourceful Handyman

Customer Service Is My #1 Priority. I Treat Your Home Like It Is My Own.

We Have Full Liability Insurance & WCB Coverage. We Are Also Bonded. With Over 26 Years Experience You Can Rest Assured Your Job Is Done Right And On Budget,

The First Time. All Work Is Done To Your Satisfaction.