The Resourceful Handyman

Reviews for The Resourceful Handyman

marge
marge
1 review Richmond, BC

deck board replacement, trellis replacement.

Super nice person with a great sense of humour. He's reliable and does very good work. Cost includes materials.

Thank you Marge! You are one of my favorite clients! I enjoyed the witty banter. It was a pleasure doing business with you and I will see you at in the next month or so to replace the fascia.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto
1 review Langley, BC

Flooring

Thanks Rob, you delivered what I asked for and the flooring looks superb. Rob was able to work me into his busy schedule and arrived on time the day he said he would even though it was a small job. Cindy

Thanks so much Cindy!

Tan
Tan
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Patio Banquet

We are super pleased with the look and quality of the banquet that was built for us. What was once an unused section of the patio is now a cosy pillow covered seating area.

Thank you Tanya! I hope your enjoying it!

michelepye
michelepye

Painting kitchen ceiling

I found Rob through google.
Before calling him, I checked out his reviews. Previous clients raved about him.

I was in a jam.
My condo was going on sale on Monday.
And the realtor identified on Thursday that the kitchen ceiling *had* to be painted before!

Me doing it wasn’t an option. It would have looked like a 5-year old had been left alone with a can of paint, a whisk and a hair dryer. You laugh. But this wasn’t my first rodeo.

When I called Rob, the first thing I noticed was that he was very friendly and seemed to instantly understand my problem.

He was super busy. But he would see what he could do. And Rob delivered!

He showed up Saturday morning with paint, a roller and the rest of his supplies.

Within no time at all, my ceiling was painted and everything was back in place.

The next morning, after the paint was dry and in the sunlight, residual impressions were visible through the paint. So Rob came back on Sunday to put another (final) coat) on.

If I was to summarize my experience, I would say...
Rob is knowledgeable.
Rob is responsive.
Rob cares about the quality of the job.
Rob is cost-conscious.
And finally, Rob is extremely client-focused.

I’ll call Rob again. And I’d recommend him to anyone!

Thanks so much Michele! I am glad I was able to help.

guardianangelacres
guardianangelacres
1 review Langley, BC

Trailer door repair

It took just seconds for Rob to figure out the problem. He was friendly polite and above all professional.

Im glad I could help!

m.deris
m.deris
1 review Richmond, BC

Repair if my pocket door.

he gave me great advice. fees are quite reasonable and he is a very very nice man. He knows his job pretty well

Thank you very much for your kind words. Glad I could help!

Madison
Madison
1 review Vancouver, BC

Dishwasher and hood fan installation.

I contacted Rob the Resourceful Handyman with a job that I needed to be completed urgently. I had previously scheduled a handyman who ended up having a medical emergency and couldn’t come, so things were getting super urgent! Rob was very polite on the phone and right away made me feel at ease that he would be able to help me. He was very good at communicating and always contacted me when he said he would. He was flexible to work within my time and schedule. While he was at my place he was very respectful and we had some great chats and connected over a number of things. It was a great experience, he reminds me so much of my dad! :) The dishwasher and hood fan that he installed work great and he even checked in with me later to make sure things were alright after running the dishwasher a couple of times. Overall could not have asked for a better handyman experience! Will most definitely be calling him again in the future.
-punctual
-reliable
-Resourceful
-personable
-affordable

Thank you so much for the kind words! It was a pleasure helping you Madison!

More about The Resourceful Handyman

Welcome to The Resourceful Handyman. My name is Rob, I am committed to delivering a premier customer experience that is second to none. It is my highest priority to get the job done right the first time! With over 26 years experience I can guarantee your satisfaction. I believe in keeping things easy for the customer. I treat you as I want to be treated. From that first call to cleaning up when the job is done, you will only be dealing with me.

Your local Handyman treating your home as if it is my own.

I strive to save you both time and money by combining my long experience, the highest quality parts and equipment, and my dedication to delivering exceptional service. Your local Handyman in the lower mainland and surrounding areas.