Reviews for The Resourceful Handyman

M in Surrey
M in Surrey
2 reviews Port Moody, BC

Pre and post work before a new countertop installation

I was finding it very difficult to get someone who could do the work needed before and after I had quartz countertops installed. I wanted to lower the breakfast bar on the peninsula to countertop level. remove the old countertops, cooktop, sink and faucet, and do the necessary electrical and plumbing work. I had never hired a handyman before but after reading many reviews on line, l e-mailed Rob. He replied promptly and gave me an acceptable quote and time line. He did his best to coordinate his work with the work of the countertop fabricators and installers, and his positive attitude was much appreciated.
Rob is very skillful at what he does, easy to communicate with ,reliable and fun to work with. No need to look elsewhere. He's the best!

Mavis! Thank you so very much for the review. I hope your Christmas wen off without a hitch and that you figured out the new stove. All the best in the new year!

Gregory in Vancouver
Gregory in Vancouver

Odd Jobs Around My home

I am very happy with the work that Rob “The Resourceful Handyman” did for me, which included hanging some pictures and several shelves, installing a new light fixture in the dining room and replacing the kitchen faucet. He arrived on time and was very friendly and professional. It took him about 2.5 hours for everything and he cleaned up after himself. His rates are more than fair compared to what’s out there, and considering the quality his work. I will definitely call Rob again!

It was my pleasure. If there is anything you ever need help with in the future please let me know.

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

TV Hook-up

Rob is fantastic! He purchased parts and set up my TV stand in my bedroom, and will be coming back once I purchase a new TV for my living room. Definitely recommend his service and affordable!!

Thank you for the review! Let me know when the new TV arrives and Ill book you in.

Madison
Madison
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

TV Wall Mount

This is the 2nd time I have used Rob with The Resourceful Handyman. He came to my apartment to help me mount my TV on the wall. It was a really great experience. I have only positive things to say about the service he provided. He arrived right when he said he would and the job was done in a couple of hours. He insisted on using my vacuum to tidy the small mess that was made with the install. I found him very personable and helpful, I would definitely use him again! Thanks Rob!

Thank you so very much for the hospitality the kind words!

Laurence in Richmond
Laurence in Richmond
1 review Richmond, BC

Bookshelf

Surrey
BC
V3Z 9W2

Absolutely fantastic. Rob is great at what he does and is a really cool guy. He helped me to install a very large and very heavy bookshelf in my study and did a fantastic job of it. I would recommend him to any of my friends and he has more than earned a loyal customer out of me. Thanks a lot Rob.

Thank you Laurence! You were a great help with moving your bookshelf. I hope the other issue you were having was rectified by the builder.

Vivian in Abbotsford
Vivian in Abbotsford
1 review Abbotsford, BC

Various jobs

Rob completed several different jobs around my townhouse, such as adding shelving, a stair handrail, and hanging a door in a very difficult spot. He also added treads to hardwood stairs and fixed my bathroom sink! He bought all the materials needed All this was completed at a very reasonable price and the work was meticulous. I would definitely call on him again if I have work to be done.

Vivian,
Thank you for all your help with doing all the little jobs you needed done. Please don't hesitate to call if you need anything else.

Brian in Calgary
Brian in Calgary

House repairs

Rob is very honest and just does what’s needed. No padding the bill. He’s reliable for sure and does what he says he will do. I highly recommend him for any job.

Brian, Thank you for being such an awesome customer to work for!

Amy L.
Amy L.
1 review Surrey, BC

Builder’s mirror removal, wall repair, light fixture repositioning

Rob was wonderful to work with! He was quick to respond to my initial inquiries and always punctual. I appreciated his honesty and ability to problem-solve. He did an especially great job of moving an awkward light box over in order for a light fixture to be centered above our bathroom sink. Overall, his work exceeded my expectations and I would definitely recommend him to others.

Thank you so much! it was my pleasure.

Pierrette in Surrey
Pierrette in Surrey
1 review Langley, BC

Instal floors in bathroom and laundry room.

Rob came to my house to instal a new floor in two bathrooms and a laundry room. He never removed the baseboards and cut some flooring about one inche from the baseboards. The patterns did not match and he filled the espace with caulking. The caulking around the three rooms all had to be redone.
This men made so much damage that I had to hired another person to fix all his mistakes.
Never will I ever hire that so pretend handyman.

When I leave each job I do a walk through with each client. She signed off on the job and said she was happy.Due to budget concerns and against what I recommended the client opted out of baseboard removal. I never heard from the client since the job was completed and 5 months later, I see this review. If she was unhappy she could have called me and I would have gladly repaired whatever she needed done and made it right. I am sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused her.

More about The Resourceful Handyman

Customer Service Is My #1 Priority. I Treat Your Home Like It Is My Own.

We Have Full Liability Insurance & WCB Coverage. We Are Also Bonded. With Over 26 Years Experience You Can Rest Assured Your Job Is Done Right And On Budget, The First Time. All Work Is Done To Your Satisfaction.

Awarded Best Handyman In Surrey By BUILD 2019 Home And Garden Awards.