Sedona Power Washing

Reviews for Sedona Power Washing

andrew in North Vancouver
andrew in North Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

House washing and flat surface cleaning

I contacted Lance at the last minute to wash and clean our newly completed job site. I instantly liked Lance and he was able to accommodate us with our tight schedule. Him and is crew were very thorough and did an amazing job. My client was so happy to see his house spotless after 5 months of construction work. I would highly recommend Lance with Sedona power washing. Not to mention he arrived to site in a awesome 1957 pick up.

Thanks Andrew. Honestly, I was very excited to work with you as your company has a great reputation and exactly the kind of clients we like to partner with. You did a tremendous job on the house and your crew made it very easy to clean up the house, windows and flat surfaces.

Caterina R.
Caterina R.
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Driveway/Deck Power Washing

Amazing and professional!! The job exceeded my expectations! The driveway and sidewalks were done. Took all the moss, weeds and filth off. The deck looks brand new again! I would totally recommend Lance!

Thanks Cat. I always love helping you and your family.

k r.
k r.
1 review Vancouver, BC

Power washing

We were extremely pleased with the work Sedona provided. Our rooftop was power washed by another company prior to us taking possession and did a terrible job. Lance and his team came in and made it look like new. I highly recommend this company. Thorough, conscientious, and a pleasure to work with.

You made it easy for me to do the rooftop deck. It's always fun doing those jobs while enjoying the view.

More about Sedona Power Washing

Sedona Power Washing is a locally owned and operated company with more than 20 years of experience. We pride ourselves on honest, detailed work and exceptional customer service. Contact us for a free, guaranteed quote at no obligation.