Right On Landscaping Inc

Landscape Contractors & Designers
116 Chopin Drive Kitchener ON N2M 2G2
HomeStars  >  Landscape Contractors & Designers in Kitchener  >  Right On Landscaping Inc

Reviews for Right On Landscaping Inc

Competitive price, excellent service

Resodded my front yard and installed 7 cubic yards of mulch on the garden beds. Brought Evan back to resod my backyard and side yard because I was so pleased with how his work made my house look. Evan and his crew showed up on time, checked in to make sure I was happy and made small changes as I asked just because I asked. Would gladly rehire them

JK M.
JK M.
0 reviews , ON

Sodding

Evan and his crew have done two projects at our house; each to create new lush lawns where there was old tired grass or mulch. In the back of our house, he was the only one who has been able to create proper grade and drainage, topping with nice new sod. The front of our house was an eyesore...mostly old mulch. Right On Landscaping arrived early in the morning and within a couple of hours we had a lush new lawn that has taken nicely. Most notably, Evan Woods did exactly what he said he would do, and the work was excellent...all at a very fair price. I would recommend Right On Landscaping to anyone in Kitchener-Waterloo looking for a landscape contractor.

janetschooley
janetschooley
0 reviews Waterloo, ON

Re-sodding of backyard

Right on Landscaping re-sodded my backyard. Evan took the time to provide me with a quote and insisted that it was in-person so he could describe the work that would be included in the cost. The job was completed to my satisfaction and more! Evan followed up several times after the job was completed to ensure that I was satisfied with everything. Great customer service!

Thank you very much for the kind words Janet. You were a pleasure to work with!

Talah R.
Talah R.
0 reviews Kitchener, ON

Landscaping

Demolition and construction of retaining wall. Job done very professionaly, and job site was cleaned from all the construction debris.

Thank you very much for the opportunity mahnaz! You are a pleasure to work for

Andrew
Andrew
2 reviews Cambridge, ON

Invasive ground ivy removal

Removal of 300-500 square feet of invasive ground ivy. Evan from Right On Landscaping is fantastic to work with. Great communication, punctual and very hardworking! We will have no problem using Right On Landscaping for our future landscaping needs!

Thank you very much Andrew. You were a pleasure to work for.

carneiro.sheila
carneiro.sheila
0 reviews Cambridge, ON

Engineered Hardwood Floor Installation

Evan is very professional and thorough with his explanation about the job and everything encompassing. I liked that Evan took his time to make sure the job was completed right instead of quick. His attention to detail was very impressive. I would definitely recommend Evan. He has been a pleasure to work with.

Thank you shelia. Quality over quantity. Thank you for allowing the extra day and making a comfortable environment.

More about Right On Landscaping Inc

Ee have in-depth experience with landscaping. Focusing on providing the best customer service, great rates, and quality workmanship and a commitment to a great customer experience.