Effective Electrical

Mississauga ON L5J 3Z3
HomeStars  >  Electricians in Mississauga  >  Effective Electrical

Reviews for Effective Electrical

Hired Effective to install potlights and switches in my basement. They gave me excellent advice and were very professional. Job was done in a day. Very clean. I am recommending them to family and friends. The final result is beautiful.

That is great to hear.
We alway try to do our best for our customers.
Thank you for choosing Effective Electrical.

I had some potlights installed in my house. I am very pleased with the job the electricians from effective electrical did. They were great at giving me advice on the lay out of the potlights, provided different options for me to choose from and when doing the job they covered everything so that there was no mess to clean up after. I highly recommend them.

We are happy you enjoying your new potlights. Thank you for choosing Effective Electrical.

200 amp Electrical Panel Upgrade

We had a lot of electrical issue in our home and it was suggested that I have the panel upgrade to 200amp. Many other small things got fixed in the process. Guys were great and I feel confident that my home and family are much safer since. Thank you.

Thank you Amanda. I am glad we could help. Now you have lots of power for EV charger you want to get. Let us know when you are ready. Thank you for choosing Effective Electrical.

Potlights installation

Guys did a great job on my house. Potlights look great. Very professional and clean work. They helped me decide on the layout. Their quote was very reasonable. I highly recommend Andrew and George and definitely use them again.

Thank you for writing a review. We are glad that you like our work. We always try to do our best. Thank you for choosing Effective Electrical.

Ecocor C.
Ecocor C.

Multiple of Projects

I met Andrew by accident as myself a general contractor I need to have the best trades under me. Andrew have done for me multiple jobs. They all want smoothly and were done on time and budget. I would highly recommend Andrew and his team for all your electrical needs.

Thank for the review of our potlights job. Our team at Effective Electrical always try to do our best. We are looking forward to do more electrical projects together.

More about Effective Electrical

Effective Electrical provides quality reliable electrical
contracting services.

Having hard time deciding? We can help. Our electrical experts will help you
decide how to wire your house, office or living room. Free consultation and
quote service on site.

Fully licensed and Insured Residential Electrical contractor for your home in Ontario.

Our Electricians are Servicing GTA: Toronto, Woodbridge, Vaughan, Kleinburg, Mississauga, Oakville, Brampton and Burlington.

Upgrade panel
Service power (from 80 to 300 amp)
Installation lighting systems
New constructions wiring for new build homes
Back up Generator wiring
Extra circuits wiring
Aluminum Wiring Reconditioning for insurance
Extra circuits
Lighting Design and Installation
LED Potlight and undercabinet lights installation
Outdoor Lighting, Pole lights, and Exterior Pot lights
Security Lighting, motion, and sensor lights
New Outlets and Switches

Appliance Circuits & Installation
Outdoor & Parking Lot Lighting
Landscape Lighting
Code Corrections

Residential Wiring Commercial and Industrial Potlights installation Electrical troubleshooting, repair and maintenance Electrical panel installation and Service Upgrades Interior Design Basement wiring Kitchen Wiring Office or machine shop wiring Lighting, Retail and Office wiring
Cheque, Cash and e-transfer