HomeStars  >  Electricians in Oakville  >  Effective Electrical

Reviews for Effective Electrical

Ash
Ash

Basement renovation

We hired Andrew to do the electrical work in our basement. I typically don’t write reviews but the excellent service that we received has compelled me to write this. Andrew was always punctual and easy to communicate with. The work was completed timely along with the ESA inspection. In short, we are very happy with the quality of the work that was done, and would definitely hire him again for any future electrical work!

Tiziana from Mississauga
Tiziana from Mississauga

Sub-Panel and EV Charger installation

Andrew and George were courteous, professional and did the job well.

They added a 100-amp sub panel in my garage and ran a 40-amp line off that to the EV charger. Now I'm future-proofed for even a second EV charger down the road.

All the work was done on time and the installation looks very clean. ESA Inspection was done next day. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Effective Electrical again.

Thank you for choosing Effective Electrical. EV is the way to go!

katiesaarrieta
katiesaarrieta

Ev charger ChargePoint installation

I just got a new ev hybrid and needed to install level 2 charger ASAP. Effective Electrical got the job done fast at a reasonable cost.

Chargepoint 25 40A was a good choice! Glad you took advantage of government rebates while they last.

elensaorgruffin
elensaorgruffin

EV charger installation

I found Effective Electrical on homestars. We recently bought Chevy bolt and need a charger installed for it. The quote was very reasonable and they did it a few days after. Everything went well. We had it inspected by ESA the next day and got our certificate. Would recommend to family and friends.

Thank you for your review Elena. Good job is what we do.

Rick S.
Rick S.

Bathroom vent install

Andrew was prompt and courteous. Began the job and encountered a problem which caused some drywall damage. Although it was an accident he owned the error and fixed the mistake. All in all the work performed was timely and done to my satisfaction. I would definitely call him back when I have other electrical work to be done.

Thank you for your review Rick. Some jobs go smoother than other, you just never know. We alway try to keep customer happy no matter what.

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

EV Charger Install

Had Andrew from Effective Electrical come and run a 14-50 plug and install my EV Charger in my garage. Andrew scheduled the install and inspection all in one day. He worked quickly and effectively to get the job done before the inspector came to check. Great Job!

Thank you for your review. We alway try do be the most efficient we can, so we don't waste anyone time. Enjoy your new EV charger. Nissan leaf is pretty nice car.

Ester
Ester

Lights installation

I am very pleased with everything, the installation, clean work. I enjoyed the new look of my kitchen and hallway lights. The technician made sure the lights were properly assembled and installed. The work was completed within a few hours, everything around was cleaned up after the work was finished. I will definitely recommend this particular technician. Cost $200

Thank you Ester. Those lights definitely make a difference. Thank you for choosing Effective Electrical.

Paresh Y.
Paresh Y.

Electric service upgraded to 200 Amps

I found Andrew through Kijiji. Initially I was skeptical of dealing with a service provider without a personal reference.

However Andrew not only did an awesome work at a reasonable price but he and his team is also professional and courteous.

He started at 8 am and had to come back at 10 pm when the power was reconnected by hydro due to delays caused by the windstorm.

Thank you Andrew and team!

Thank you Paresh. I was worried that Alectra would not come back to reconnect the power due to all the power outages that day. But All's well that ends well in the end.

Alistair
Alistair

Electric Panel Upgrade

Upgraded old fuse panel to breakers. Andrew and George are both very professional, super tidy and engaging, let you know exactly what is required and why.

Would recommend highly to anybody.

Good to do business with you too. Thank you for choosing Effective Electrical!

Vik
Vik

Pot lights, exhaust fan installation and other electrical work

We have used Effective electrical quite a few times now and Andrew has always done an exceptional job!! He’s a great guy, soft spoken, always starts & finishes on time, reasonably priced. Cleans up after the job and always goes the extra mile! Has all the required tools and is an expert at his job!! I would highly recommend him for any kind of big or small electrical project!!! Five star material!!!

Thank you for your review Vik. I really appreciate.

More about Effective Electrical

Effective Electrical provides quality reliable electrical contracting services. Having hard time deciding? We can help. Our electrical experts will help you decide how to wire your house, office or living room. Free consultation and quote service on site. Fully licensed and Insured Residential Electrical contractor for your home in Ontario. ...
Looking for Electricians pros in Oakville?