Effective Electrical

HomeStars  >  Electricians in Mississauga  >  Effective Electrical

Reviews for Effective Electrical

1 review Hamilton, ON

EV Charger Install

Had Andrew from Effective Electrical come and run a 14-50 plug and install my EV Charger in my garage. Andrew scheduled the install and inspection all in one day. He worked quickly and effectively to get the job done before the inspector came to check. Great Job!

Thank you for your review. We alway try do be the most efficient we can, so we don't waste anyone time. Enjoy your new EV charger. Nissan leaf is pretty nice car.

Ester
Ester

Lights installation

I am very pleased with everything, the installation, clean work. I enjoyed the new look of my kitchen and hallway lights. The technician made sure the lights were properly assembled and installed. The work was completed within a few hours, everything around was cleaned up after the work was finished. I will definitely recommend this particular technician. Cost $200

Thank you Ester. Those lights definitely make a difference. Thank you for choosing Effective Electrical.

Paresh Y.
Paresh Y.

Electric service upgraded to 200 Amps

I found Andrew through Kijiji. Initially I was skeptical of dealing with a service provider without a personal reference.

However Andrew not only did an awesome work at a reasonable price but he and his team is also professional and courteous.

He started at 8 am and had to come back at 10 pm when the power was reconnected by hydro due to delays caused by the windstorm.

Thank you Andrew and team!

Thank you Paresh. I was worried that Alectra would not come back to reconnect the power due to all the power outages that day. But All's well that ends well in the end.

Alistair
Alistair

Electric Panel Upgrade

Upgraded old fuse panel to breakers. Andrew and George are both very professional, super tidy and engaging, let you know exactly what is required and why.

Would recommend highly to anybody.

Good to do business with you too. Thank you for choosing Effective Electrical!

Vik
Vik

Pot lights, exhaust fan installation and other electrical work

We have used Effective electrical quite a few times now and Andrew has always done an exceptional job!! He’s a great guy, soft spoken, always starts & finishes on time, reasonably priced. Cleans up after the job and always goes the extra mile! Has all the required tools and is an expert at his job!! I would highly recommend him for any kind of big or small electrical project!!! Five star material!!!

Thank you for your review Vik. I really appreciate.

elizabsaethlacroix
elizabsaethlacroix

Electrical panel upgrade

I am very happy with effective electrical and would strongly recommend them to anyone for small or large electrical jobs. Very professional and safety conscious. I trust their judgment. They replaced my fuse box and a family room.

I am happy you are happy. Thank you for choosing Effective Electrical.

jonmallozzi
jonmallozzi

Electrical

Hired Effective to install potlights and switches in my basement. They gave me excellent advice and were very professional. Job was done in a day. Very clean. I am recommending them to family and friends. The final result is beautiful.

That is great to hear.
We alway try to do our best for our customers.
Thank you for choosing Effective Electrical.

Maria
Maria

Potlights

I had some potlights installed in my house. I am very pleased with the job the electricians from effective electrical did. They were great at giving me advice on the lay out of the potlights, provided different options for me to choose from and when doing the job they covered everything so that there was no mess to clean up after. I highly recommend them.

We are happy you enjoying your new potlights. Thank you for choosing Effective Electrical.

More about Effective Electrical

Effective Electrical provides quality reliable electrical
contracting services.

Having hard time deciding? We can help. Our electrical experts will help you
decide how to wire your house, office or living room. Free consultation and
quote service on site.

Fully licensed and Insured Residential Electrical contractor for your home in Ontario.

Our Electricians are Servicing GTA: Toronto, Woodbridge, Vaughan, Kleinburg, Mississauga, Oakville, Brampton and Burlington.

Residential:
Upgrade panel
Service power (from 80 to 300 amp)
Installation lighting systems
New constructions wiring for new build homes
Back up Generator wiring
Extra circuits wiring
Aluminum Wiring Reconditioning for insurance
Extra circuits
Lighting Design and Installation
LED Potlight and undercabinet lights installation
Outdoor Lighting, Pole lights, and Exterior Pot lights
Security Lighting, motion, and sensor lights
New Outlets and Switches