Cnr Electric Ltd

Cnr Electric Ltd

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for Cnr Electric Ltd

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Electrical work for new house

Carmelo and his team are amazing! From the first meeting to get a quote we were impressed with Carmelo’s professionalism. His quote was reasonable and he is very particular about making sure the electrical work is done according to codes and required standards. He and his team always showed up on time and completed the work as promised. We are very happy with the service and would highly recommend this business.

Thank you for your positive review, it was a pleasure working with you guys also.

Carmelo,

Max in Mississauga
Max in Mississauga

Full electrical system check and replacing all power receptacles / switches

My new house was left in a half-finished state after my contractor disappeared without finishing his work, which left me very worried about the state of electricity at my house. So I reached out to Carmelo, as he had amazing reviews on HomeStar.

On the initial call, Carmelo was very quick to respond, sounded very welcoming, and explained everything really well even before the job started. He was also responsive to all my inquiries within the subsequent days, had no issue with me rescheduling once, and was very transparent about the cost and his scope of work, and provided very helpful suggestions.

When he arrived for work, Carmelo patiently checked all the wirings within the house, and answered all my questions patiently and clearly. He has high attention to detail, was very knowledgeable, and was able to complete his job very well - he found ways to move our vanity lighting outlet even though our previous (less professional) electrician said that this cannot be done. He is also very dedicated as he stayed much longer than originally expected to completely replace all power receptacles and switches in our house. Afterwards, he sent me a very detailed invoice, clearly outlining his cost structure, which gave me even more confidence.

Thank you very much for the good job Carmelo! Your high rating is definitely justified, and I'd look out to you again in the future if I have any other electricity needs.

Thank you for the feedback Max, you where also really easy to work with.
Really appreciate it!!!

Mike
Mike

Install exterior lighting and wiring. Rewiring in the garage

Carmelo and Isabella arrived on time. Some of the work required some ingenuity and they did a fantastic job. The quality of the work was top notch. Throughout the day they were very pleasant and we seem to have a good connection. We talked about personal things in our lives and it seemed like we were friends. I usually put my dogs away when contractors are at the house but they both have dogs and they both we're very comfortable dealing with both of my, slightly crazy, pups. I highly recommend CNR Electric. 10/10. You won't be disappointed.

Hi Mike,
I really appreciate your kind words, thank you for the great review.

Signet G.
Signet G.

Snow Melt Heating System.

Work performed meticulously and timely. Supplied all materials necessary. I have used CNR for a number of jobs in the past and I highly recommend the company. Very reasonable pricing.

Thank you For your kind words.
Really appreciate it.

frankzechner
frankzechner

Level 2 charger for electric car

CNR is well organized, efficient, all work done in a clean and professional manner, on time and budget. I would definitely use them again.

Thank you Frank, for your feedback.
Really appreciate it.

Corey
Corey

Installing new circuits and outlets in condo unit

Fantastic job! I had expectations that this job would require a lot of drywall cutting and repair due to the fact that I was running two brand new circuits back to the panel in a finished condo unit in a high rise. But Carmelo and his apprentice Isabelle managed to find a way to do the whole job without any cutting of finished surfaces or visible areas. They were quick and efficient, and did a meticulous job (not to mention genuinely nice people). When they left you couldn’t even tell any work had been done whatsoever, except I now had 2 brand new 15 amp circuits. Fantastic work! I’d use them again any time I need electrical work done.

Thank you Corey, we really appreciate your feed back.

Mauricio in Mississaga
Mauricio in Mississaga

Pot light replacement

Carmelo and his team are very professional, and easy to communicate with. All my pot lights were replaced and my Chandelier was installed very carefully. They were constantly making sure I was happy with progress of the project. The new pot lights were provided by CNR with a reasonable price and a really good warranty. The whole project was done in the time frame promised. They were always on time and happy to help. They were very patient as I was always changing my mind about the distribution of the pot lights and the chandelier. I highly recommend CNR Electric.

Thank you Mauricio for the great review.
We really appreciate it and looking forward of doing more business with you.

alex
alex

Fan install and removal of existing fixture

CNR eclectic has great communication. Carmelo and staff arrived promptly and left the area spotless. Recommended

Thanks Alex,for the feed back.

Bill M.
Bill M.

Fixing old wiring -add new lighting....

We needed work related to making an old house safe -- some upgrading (both inside and outside). It was important to us that Carmelo and his crew of Isabel, Sabi & Pino were good to be around (we had to be home for other reasons). They were both professional and caring, and the work was very well done at a very fair price.

Thank you William for your feedback, I really appreciate it and it was also great working with you.

Carmelo,

Home Panel Upgrade and Electrical Rewiring

Team was reliable, punctual, courteous, and professional.

Workmanship was precise and the home was left neat and tidy after tasks were completed.

Team ensured that design plans were discussed and their work exceeded my expectations.

I would highly recommend CNR Electrical to anyone that is looking for high-quality home renovations.

Thank you very much I really appreciate your feedback.

More about Cnr Electric Ltd

We specialize in construction, commercial, and residential electrical work
No job is too big or too small. CNR Electric is an electrical contractor, specializing in commercial and residential construction. Professional Electricians will take care of all your electrical needs, from installing pot lights, to changing an electrical panel. We are your one stop shop electrical company in the Greater Toronto Area.

Fair prices and excellent service
Our work is done to our customer's satisfaction every time. Every job is done with professional, skilled, and courteous staff. Quotes are always free. We are a member of the Better Business Bureau and have an A+ Rating.

Your satisfaction is our guarantee
We strictly adhere to the guidelines of the Electrical Safety Authority and Electrical Code. Your safety and satisfaction of our work is always a guarantee.