Toronto ON M9V 1L4

Pot light replacement

416-209-7998
Toronto
M9V 1L4

Carmelo and his team are very professional, and easy to communicate with. All my pot lights were replaced and my Chandelier was installed very carefully. They were constantly making sure I was happy with progress of the project. The new pot lights were provided by CNR with a reasonable price and a really good warranty. The whole project was done in the time frame promised. They were always on time and happy to help. The were very patient as I was always changing my mind about the distribution of the pot lights and the chandelier. I highly recommend CNR Electric.

Thank you Mauricio for the great review.
We really appreciate it and looking forward of doing more business with you.

alex
alex

Fan install and removal of existing fixture

CNR eclectic has great communication. Carmelo and staff arrived promptly and left the area spotless. Recommended

Thanks Alex,for the feed back.

Bill M.
Bill M.

Fixing old wiring -add new lighting....

We needed work related to making an old house safe -- some upgrading (both inside and outside). It was important to us that Carmelo and his crew of Isabel, Sabi & Pino were good to be around (we had to be home for other reasons). They were both professional and caring, and the work was very well done at a very fair price.

Thank you William for your feedback, I really appreciate it and it was also great working with you.

Carmelo,

Home Panel Upgrade and Electrical Rewiring

Team was reliable, punctual, courteous, and professional.

Workmanship was precise and the home was left neat and tidy after tasks were completed.

Team ensured that design plans were discussed and their work exceeded my expectations.

I would highly recommend CNR Electrical to anyone that is looking for high-quality home renovations.

Thank you very much I really appreciate your feedback.

stacy
stacy

Basement renovation

CNR did an amazing job fo my husband and me. He did the basement wiring, new electrical panels and many other jobs for us. The company was honest, professional and helpful. We would recommend them for other jobs. The quality of their work is amazing!

Thank you Stacy for your feedback, I really appreciate it and it was also a pleasure working with you and your husband.

Carmelo,

Switch A.
Switch A.

Commercial exterior lighting replacement and rewiring.

They did a great job dealing with some vintage wiring curveballs that could have been a much bigger pain, but they handled them like pros. Well quoted and quality service.

Thanks Brock!!!
Really appreciate it!!!
Looking forward to do more projects with you in the future.

Jay (Toronto)
Jay (Toronto)

Many electrical instalations

We are always happy to work with Carmelo and the team at CnR Electric, they have done work on behalf of our clients, as well as at our showroom.

Their work is always timely, organized, well thought out, professional. We highly recommend them and their work.

Thanks Jay!!!
Really appreciate and looking forward to keep you and your clients happy!!!

Trishia
Trishia

All electrical work.

I use this company for all electrical work and trust no one with this. Excellent service and very reliable!

Thank you Trishia for your feed back!!!
My pleasure doing business with you!!!

Private U.
Private U.

Kitchen Reno

My kitchen was dark and needed more lighting. I was looking into putting pot lights and any other lighting that would make my kitchen brighter. I called and explain what I needed. He came to see the job and suggested to also add undercabinet lighting. He provided a quote the same day. The job was done fast and they were very clean. I am so pleased and happy with the work. Looks amazing! Very professional, helpful and answered all my questions. I definitely recommend this to my family and friends.

Thank you!!!

More about CNR Electric Ltd

We specialize in construction, commercial, and residential electrical work
No job is too big or too small. CNR Electric is an electrical contractor, specializing in commercial and residential construction. Professional Electricians will take care of all your electrical needs, from installing pot lights, to changing an electrical panel. We are your one stop shop electrical company in the Greater Toronto Area.

Fair prices and excellent service
Our work is done to our customer's satisfaction every time. Every job is done with professional, skilled, and courteous staff. Quotes are always free. We are a member of the Better Business Bureau and have an A+ Rating.

Your satisfaction is our guarantee
We strictly adhere to the guidelines of the Electrical Safety Authority and Electrical Code. Your safety and satisfaction of our work is always a guarantee.