Certified Roof Repairs

Reviews for Certified Roof Repairs

Geoff in Kitchener
Geoff in Kitchener

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED,

Marc and his team came HIGHLY recommended by a colleague who had their roof done. I will say we are so very happy that we contacted Marc and his team at Certified Roof Repair.
Marc took the time to climb on the roof, recommend what needed done. He took the time to sit with us and presented options that he stands behind. Most of the other companies we contacted measured the roof from the ground and told us their maybe more costs when they started the job. Very unsettling.
Marc gave us a firm date for starting the work and him and his team stuck to that date. There were no surprises, and the roof looks absolutely amazing.
Thanks Marc, you and your team will be the only people we recommend if ask for a roofing company. I have even recommended Marc to my work for all their roof repairs.

Geoff, it was a delite to work for you and your family. Thank you for trusting us to be your roofing service company at home and now your workplace.

Etobicoke home owner in Etobicoke
Etobicoke home owner in Etobicoke

Asphalt shingle roof repair

Marc at Certified Roof Repair delivered beyond my expectations.
After calling multiple companies, with little to no response,
I called Marc and he was at my house the same day. He was able to fix my roof problem immediately. His solution to replace my discountinued shingles was ingenious. You wouldn't know to look at it–that there was ever an issue to begin with.

I now have a go-to guy next time I need help!
Thanks Marc, for your expertise and professionalism.

Bert,
Etobicoke.

Wow, thank you so very much Bert. It was our pleasure to help you out. I can't promise everyone same day service, but we do try our best.

Michael in Toronto
Michael in Toronto

Garage roof repair and upgrade

Marc at Certified Roof Repairs is a cut above the rest. He is passionate about what he does and prioritizes client satisfaction first. Amazing work, craftsmanship, and attention to detail. I was very impressed with his ingenious solutions to the various issues that arose while on site. Stellar communication throughout the job and exceeded my expectations.

We hired Marc to reshingle and repair the roofs on our single and double car garages. He installed soffit and ridge vents, new gutters, as well as three skylights. Based on an initial onsite visit he pointed out additional things that he could address while he working on the roof, such as replacing some damaged joists and incorrectly installed existing plywood sheathing. He made it clear which fixes were necessary for the roof integrity and which were easy add-ons that could be more costly effectively addressed during the job, rather than down the road. This helped us to prioritize and cost out a job within our budget. His expertise in roof construction and maintenance was invaluable.

During the job, Marc was punctual every morning and kept us in the loop regarding his progress and the next steps. His team was courteous and professional. They took care around the property as if it was their own, using tarps and boards to protect surfaces. Everyday, they left the job site spotless.

We couldn’t be happier with the results. A month and several storms later, the garage roof no longer leaks, rain water is now effectively directed away from all structures, and the skylights make the garages warm and bright spaces. Thanks so much Certified Roof Repairs!

Wow, thank you so much for the review Mike. It was our pleasure to work with you.

Adam  in Etobicoke
Adam in Etobicoke

Excellent service.

Certified Roof Repairs...
We met these guys while they were installing our neighbours entire soffit and evestroughs. They also did a beautiful job installing new garage shingles and skylights.
During this process they were able to take care of our exterior flashing quickly and cleanly.

Thanks for the review Adam, it was a pleasure working with you.

TonyA in Etobicoke
TonyA in Etobicoke

Emergency service

This evening we had water pouring in from the roof. Around 9:30 after several calls to other companies a friend mentioned Certified Roof Repairs. Marc was here within the hour and tarped the roof. No more leaking, and we'll assess the damage and roof tomorrow. Thanks so much!

Thanks for taking the time to review our company. Glad we could help you out so quickly.

scicco in Etobicoke
scicco in Etobicoke

Marley Tile Roof Repair

Our Marley Tile roof is over 30 years old I've tried for years to find someone to fix the tiles but the company is out of business and no one seems to be able or wants to fix them. After calling around 6-7 companies, we found Certified Roof Repairs. Unable to source the same exact material, they took some tiles off the roof and made molds to replicate them. We are so pleased with the work, we've referred them to all the neighbors who have the same type of houses and I've noticed their signs on several more homes. Thanks for keeping our old roof going.

Thanks for the kind words, the time to review us and all the referrals you've passed to your neighbours.

Ray V.
Ray V.

Eavestroughing

I've used Certified Roof Repairs numerous times over the years. This time I needed new eavestroughing and they did not disappoint. Clean, fast and reliable its always easy dealing with Marc and the team.

Thanks you so much for taking the time to review us Ray, you were a pleasure to work for each time. We really appreciate the continued business.

Roof and eavestrough

Before winter last season we changed our roof. We searched through homestars and had a referral from a colleague. We wanted a company that could handle both our roofing and eavestrough so we didn't have to call so many companies. We learned so much during the presentations with Marc that the decision to buy from him was easy. He gave us options that were a better fit for our home and family then the other firms. Ive recommended them to at least five people now and have heard nothing but positive remarks.

Thanks for taking the time to write a review, an educated customer will always have the best chance of their expectations being met. We truly appreciate your business and all the referrals you've sent our way.

alex.furse
alex.furse

Flat roof repair

We had pooling of water and drainage issues on our large flat roof patio and the professional team at Certified Roof Repairs quickly rectified the issue. Overall very satisfied with the service.

Thanks for taking the time Alex, it's always a pleasure to hear feedback from our customers.

Mikel in Etobicoke
Mikel in Etobicoke

Roof replacement

Certified roof repairs did our roof towards the end of last year. The crew lead by Marc worked beyond our expectations and really impressed. My wife and I would recommend to anyone.

Thanks for taking the time to review us Mike, especially since it's been a few months since we helped you out.

More about Certified Roof Repairs

Serving the GTA and surrounding area since 2008. Our services include asphalt shingles, cedar and slate tiles, flat roofing, green roofing, custom metal work and roofing, siding, soffit/ fascia and eavestrough, custom carpentry work, insulation, inspections and consultations. Our goal is to define and meet our customers expectations one job ...