Certified Roof Repairs

Reviews for Certified Roof Repairs

Halina in Etobicoke
Halina in Etobicoke

Roof repair

Marc was able to determine root cause and repair roof leak after weekend rainstorm. He provided very professional service with an honest approach. We made a call on Sunday and he responded promptly! Thank you Marc!

Thank you for continuing to trust in our services Halina.

Jack in Etobicoke
Jack in Etobicoke

Custom fascia on gable

A storm ripped off a piece of aluminum fascia from my rear gable. The metal sheet was badly bent, hanging down and swinging in the wind exposing the wood underneath to the rain. I called several companies which found the job too small to attend to, or they would not move for less than $500 (their estimate was at least double of what Marc proposed). Marc showed up the same day to take measurements and I had my fascia manufactured brand new and installed within 24 hours. The colour was perfectly matched to existing fascia and the job was done quickly and very professionally. I am very happy with his service.

Thank you for trusting us with the work, and taking the time to share your experience.

Roof Leak

Marc was super professional and kind. He helped me fix my roof after another roofer failed to do so. He ended up doing the job for lower than originally quoted, and I haven't had any problems since. I would highly recommend Marc and his team!

Were always on the lookout for the easiest most cost effective options for service, but only if it makes sense. Every job is different.

Roof vent repair

Marc was excellent for us. He was very patient to explain what was wrong. His work was very clean and professional. He even repaired some damaged shingles at no additional charge.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Excellent and Professional

Marc is an extremely professional, courteous, and top notch guy. I cannot speak highly enough of the work he did for us. We tried two other roofers with no success before we found Marc and nothing was too much trouble for him even though it was quite a small job. Best guy we have have ever found for fixing roofing issues and he really knows his stuff. Ours is a Marley Tile roof.

We truly appreciate your kind words and the time you took to share them.

nora in Toronto
nora in Toronto

Roof repair

I had to do small repairs on my roof after a very windy day, then I check the web and I found that Certified Roof Repairs had an excellent score so I call them and Marc answered the phone right away.. I spoke to Marc and explain my emergency situation and he came right away and fixed the roof problem. After a short conversation i noticed the level of knowledge and honesty. He charged me a fair price for the job.
I will recommend Marc to all my friends, fellow workers and family.
Thanks again Marc!
Nora

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience Nora!

Cindy in Toronto
Cindy in Toronto

Roof repair

Excellent professional service! Thanks again to Marc and his crew for doing a great job. Recommend 100% job completed and done in a timely matter could not be any happier with the finished job.

Thank you Cindy, always happy to help.

Geoff in Kitchener
Geoff in Kitchener

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED,

Marc and his team came HIGHLY recommended by a colleague who had their roof done. I will say we are so very happy that we contacted Marc and his team at Certified Roof Repair.
Marc took the time to climb on the roof, recommend what needed done. He took the time to sit with us and presented options that he stands behind. Most of the other companies we contacted measured the roof from the ground and told us their maybe more costs when they started the job. Very unsettling.
Marc gave us a firm date for starting the work and him and his team stuck to that date. There were no surprises, and the roof looks absolutely amazing.
Thanks Marc, you and your team will be the only people we recommend if ask for a roofing company. I have even recommended Marc to my work for all their roof repairs.

Geoff, it was a delite to work for you and your family. Thank you for trusting us to be your roofing service company at home and now your workplace.

Etobicoke home owner in Etobicoke
Etobicoke home owner in Etobicoke

Asphalt shingle roof repair

Marc at Certified Roof Repair delivered beyond my expectations.
After calling multiple companies, with little to no response,
I called Marc and he was at my house the same day. He was able to fix my roof problem immediately. His solution to replace my discountinued shingles was ingenious. You wouldn't know to look at it–that there was ever an issue to begin with.

I now have a go-to guy next time I need help!
Thanks Marc, for your expertise and professionalism.

Bert,
Etobicoke.

Wow, thank you so very much Bert. It was our pleasure to help you out. I can't promise everyone same day service, but we do try our best.

Michael in Toronto
Michael in Toronto

Garage roof repair and upgrade

Marc at Certified Roof Repairs is a cut above the rest. He is passionate about what he does and prioritizes client satisfaction first. Amazing work, craftsmanship, and attention to detail. I was very impressed with his ingenious solutions to the various issues that arose while on site. Stellar communication throughout the job and exceeded my expectations.

We hired Marc to reshingle and repair the roofs on our single and double car garages. He installed soffit and ridge vents, new gutters, as well as three skylights. Based on an initial onsite visit he pointed out additional things that he could address while he working on the roof, such as replacing some damaged joists and incorrectly installed existing plywood sheathing. He made it clear which fixes were necessary for the roof integrity and which were easy add-ons that could be more costly effectively addressed during the job, rather than down the road. This helped us to prioritize and cost out a job within our budget. His expertise in roof construction and maintenance was invaluable.

During the job, Marc was punctual every morning and kept us in the loop regarding his progress and the next steps. His team was courteous and professional. They took care around the property as if it was their own, using tarps and boards to protect surfaces. Everyday, they left the job site spotless.

We couldn’t be happier with the results. A month and several storms later, the garage roof no longer leaks, rain water is now effectively directed away from all structures, and the skylights make the garages warm and bright spaces. Thanks so much Certified Roof Repairs!

Wow, thank you so much for the review Mike. It was our pleasure to work with you.

More about Certified Roof Repairs

Serving the GTA and surrounding area since 2008. Our services include asphalt shingles, cedar and slate tiles, flat roofing, green roofing, custom metal work and roofing, siding, soffit/ fascia and eavestrough, custom carpentry work, insulation, inspections and consultations. Our goal is to define and meet our customers expectations one job ...
Looking for Roofing pros in Etobicoke?