Bold Electric

Ken W in Okotoks
Ken W in Okotoks
2 reviews Okotoks, AB

Bathroom Fan and GFCI, etc. Work

Bold Electric was the only contractor of three recommended by Home Depot that was decent enough to call me back. Very pleasant experience from Tracey T calling me to electrician Mike completing the electrical work. Mike unexpectedly fit me in a day before my schedule appointment!!! Very friendly, courteous, efficient and honest company. I highly recommend Bold Electric.

It was a pleasure to work with you Ken, I'm so glad we were able to help.

More about Bold Electric

Bold Electric are a team of fully licensed, highly skilled residential, commercial and industrial electricians. We have the experience, know-how, and size to complete any job to the high standards we drive amongst ourselves. Our intention is to consistently deliver exceptional service using the most innovative and environmentally friendly practices. ...
Looking for Electricians pros in Okotoks?