Bold Electric

Okotoks AB T1S 1B1

Review for Bold Electric

Private User reviews Okotoks, AB

service call

I de-activated a light switch so I could hang a picture over it and in the process I managed to cut off electricity to the other light switch in the same hallway etc.
Mike responded to my call for help within the hour and now my house is safe again and I have lights!

I am so grateful to the fantastic response time and that Mike was able to fix the problem right there and then.

Thanks for the review! We have a dedicated service team, so are usually able to respond pretty quickly, so glad it worked out for you today.

More about Bold Electric

Bold Electric are a team of fully licensed, highly skilled residential, commercial and industrial electricians. We have the experience, know-how, and size to complete any job to the high standards we drive amongst ourselves. Our intention is to consistently deliver exceptional service using the most innovative and environmentally friendly practices. ...
Looking for Electricians pros in Okotoks?