Chaulk It Up

Reviews for Chaulk It Up

Amit in Vaughan
Amit in Vaughan

Professional, clean,reliable Contractor

Leroy has completed our first home improvement project He was a joy to work with, reliable, on time and pre-planned the process to ensure that there were no surprises. And to boot, he left our house spotless throughout the project.

We’re already planning our next project for him.

Thanks Amit! Pleasure to work with you too.
Call if you need me.

Contractor

Leroy has done work in my home for the last few years, some small jobs, some big. Work is top quality and he is the nicest contractor I have ever met! I tell everyone I know to use him!

Thank you! Greatly appreciated. It was a pleasure working with you too. Call me if you need me!