Aris Moving Company

Reviews for Aris Moving Company

Sergio Merden
Sergio Merden

Extremely courteous and polite

They were very communicative on their timing and confirming the day before. Extremely courteous and polite. Very safe while carrying heavy items with straps, always asked where everything went, didnt carry to many things.

Would definitely hire again and recommend to anyone.

Anthony Francis
Anthony Francis

These guys were awesome

These guys were awesome. On time fast and polite. Great people and will use again without question A+

Jenna Carson
Jenna Carson
1 review Surrey, BC

Incredibly professional

These guys were fantastic! Incredibly professional, fast and also extremely hard working. This crew helped my family move with a positive attitude and a hard-working spirit that you dont see often. I would highly recommend these guys to anyone in need of moving. I will absolutely use them again. This crew is honestly the best kept secret of movers in southern Victor as far as Im concerned. Thanks guys!

Brendon Kemp
Brendon Kemp
0 reviews Surrey, BC

I would definitely recommend Aris moving

I would definitely recommend Aris moving. And I would also use them again myself if I needed more help. They came when they said they would, they worked hard and fast and they were careful with everything. They are also polite and courteous professionals.

Andrew Foster
Andrew Foster

Quick moving

Quick moving, hard working, well priced, confident professionals who moved my piano without incident or issue. They were easy to book, arrived on time and meticulous in their handling of the piano and our floors. Highly recommended!

Tony Rivan
Tony Rivan

They were extremely careful

Aris Moving Services is now going to be my go-to for moving anything. Gabriela and co. were very professional and efficient. They were extremely careful and considerate with moving all of our items. I feel lucky to have chosen Aris Moving Services for the job and will be recommending them to all my friends and family.

Thank you Tony. We are happy we could help!

Caroline Marks
Caroline Marks

Excellent service

These guys were friendly, responsive and prompt and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them as excellent service at the most affordable price you can find. They moved me from one downtown condo to another as well as additional pieces uptown and to a suburb out of town, all within a 5 hour period. They worked to keep the time down and went above and beyond to move large pieces efficiently.

Thank yoou Caroline for your review.

Jack
Jack
1 review Ottawa, ON

reliable service

Fast, friendly and reliable service. Victor charged us exactly what he quoted us an delivered on his promise to get the job done quickly. I highly recommend this company if you need to move anything quickly and efficiently.

Jack Martin
Jack Martin

I am extremely happy

I had a great experience with Aris moving team and I am really impressed by their services, they were efficient and fast. In addition, they assembled all of my furniture after moving. I am extremely happy and would highly recommend them!

Julius Muller
Julius Muller

I was impressed

I was impressed with how Aris Moving handled my possessions. They wrapped and took care to move each item, however this took time and made for an expensive move. So depending on your priorities, if you have valuable or delicate items than Aris Moving may be a good option.
I was happy with their customer service, they were responsive, addressed and resolved my concerns.

More about Aris Moving Company

Aries Moving Company was founded in January 2012 in Surrey BC. We started our humble beginnings with just one truck and a couple of guys trying to make a difference in the moving and storage business. Our goal was to become one of the top moving companies in Surrey and ...
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Surrey?