Superb Kitchen And Bath

Kitchen Planning & Renovation
Unit 7 17705 Leslie Street Newmarket ON L3Y 3E3
HomeStars  >  Kitchen Planning & Renovation in Newmarket  >  Superb Kitchen And Bath

Reviews for Superb Kitchen And Bath

1 review Aurora, ON

Kitchen renovation

Professional service and reasonable price. It was recommended by my friend. We did a whole kitchen renovation with flooring and backsplash. Quality cabinet and workmanship. Thank you Kevin. I will recommend to my friends

Thank you very much.

1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Bathroom

First time doing renovation on my house. Nicely done on the cabinets. Installation is quick. Did clean up when they leave. Very friendly and good communication with the owner. Above average quality.

Thanks Ellie. Really happy that you like the bathroom. Hope to do business with you again

Vince
Vince

Office pantry cabinet

Recently purchased a set of pantry cabinets for our office renovation with reasonable pricing and decent quality. Very good communication from design through installation. Willing to work with our needs and budget. Project was handled within timeframe. Friendly people.

Thanks Vincent. We will keep in touch. Let me know if you have anything questions in the future. Thanks again for your business

1 review Gormley, ON

New kitchen

I need to replace my fossil kitchen. Nicely done on the cabinets and installation. Lots of variety on the doors and counter tops. Highly recommended to anyone. Thanks a lot

Thanks for your positive review. Hope to see you soon

princessathena46
princessathena46
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Kitchen cabinets

Excellent job with reasonable price!! Also their service was great, I will just recommend Superb to my friends as well.

Thanks for your kindness comments. I will keep up the quality and services.

More about Superb Kitchen And Bath

Welcome to Superb Kitchen and Bath. Our company provides one-stop design and installation services. From design, remove and install cabinets, we will do it all. We are committed to the most professional design with superior quality and services. We focused on creating variety of cabinets to meet your ideas and needs in order to create a warm and comfortable environment for you.

Give us a call today to schedule your appointment.