Evm Builder

Calgary AB T3N 0C8

Reviews for Evm Builder

mftropp
mftropp

Tear down and rebuild back fence. Dry wall the garage walls and ceiling. Repair and improvement to backyard walkout deck.

EVM initially worked on my damaged and warped back fence. Ed's assessment of the problems turned out to be very accurate. His estimate was reasonable and his work was thorough and precise. He tore down the old fence and removed the materials. He had immediate ideas for the new fence. The new fence he built was far superior, including a braced 2 door gate and cement pillars to support the main posts. The fence he built will stand for a long time. There was very little wasted material. Ed was very respectful to my timeframes and always stayed in contact with me. He answered the phone if I called. He was easy to work with and completed the task within then stated timeframe. It was a good choice to hire Ed and a favourable experience. I then decided to hire Ed for work on my deck and to finish the inside of my garage with drywall. The high quality of the work was consistent with the work he had done on my fence. I invited him to look at my undeveloped basement for some thoughts and potential estimates. He was happy to do this. Allthough I didn't move forward yet, I will likely be connecting with him when that time comes.

Thank you so much Mike. I truly appreciate so much your feedback and its my pleasure doing business with you again anytime soon.

Kelly
Kelly

Fence

Ed is an amazing construction worker to deal with. He does a great job, on time and within budget. He is very easy to work with and is very helpful with suggestions. I recommend Ed for anyone looking for an honest, reliable and focused to detail contractor. I have other projects that I will be using Ed for this summer. I’ve worked with other contractors but I find Ed to be the best.

Thank you so much Kelly for your wonderful feedback. Im so grateful to myself that I meet completely your satisfaction over my business with you. Looking forward to do more work with you in the future.

palmer
palmer

Basement sheet rock and window frame reno

This project required putting up sheetrock and preparing the walls before paint. It also had some framing work to seal pass throughs in the wall and repairing exterior siding above windows

Thanks for giving me a chance to do these job. Im looking forward for more project on your house. I truly appreciate your feedback.

Peter
Peter

Deck and fence

Very professional and well-done work.
Easy to communicate with and friendly too. Am considering now the renovations on my unfinished basement.

Thanks Peter for the much appreciated feedback. Looking forward to renovate your basement.

More about Evm Builder

Welcome to EVM Builder in Calgary. We're here to help you with all of your handyman services and windows installation needs. Some of our main services are: building and installing windows and doors, mud / taping, light plumbing services, and various handyman services. Contact us today to schedule your appointment. We're looking forward to working with you.