Evm Builder

Mr. C from Calgary
Mr. C from Calgary
7 reviews , AB

Read the reviews!

You know when you watch some of those home improvement shows and you say to yourself that you wish you had a Mike Holmes or the Property Brothers to work on your home improvement needs because they know what they’re doing? Edgardo is one of those guys.

Couldn’t be happier about the work you did in our condo Ed.

I am totally stunned shocked with your overwhelming great feedback Chris. Comparing my abilities at work with Mike Holmes is my greatest dreams and I finally prove it to myself. My appreciation to this reviews of yours will mark on my mind to keep my reputation always in good faith.

HomeStars Calgary
HomeStars Calgary

Window sill repair

Our bathroom required a window sill tear out and rebuild and Egardo did an amazing job. I love the look of the project and he did a great cleanup job. He also provided me some general homeowner advice at my request.

Thank you so much Nicole, its been a great pleasure doing business with you. I will be at your service anytime and I guarantee you that my professional advocacy at work will be serve for you.

Great thank for the feedback.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Deck

Ed has exceeded our expectation based on the sketch and concept that we discussed. We are way more satisfied with the end result. His craftsmanship is very detailed and seamless and we are looking forward for our next project with him. Ed is very professional to deal with. Definitely, we will recommend this guy to our friends.

I thank you so much Zai and Geri for a great feedback over my business with you and I totally appreciated it a lot for letting me show you the best of my abilities. Looking forward for more business with you.
Ed!

Rachel in Toronto
Rachel in Toronto

Window Screens & Patio Door Re-screen

Ed was professional and ready to help out with my project and wrapped up the project in record time which I was so very appreciative of.

Thank you Rachel for the feedback. Its been a pleasure doing business with you.

Carpentry

Mr. Morales replaced a load bearing rotted post. He worked fast and efficiently and the project was completed beautifully.

Thank you so much for the feedback Carlitos. Its been a pleasure dealing business with you!!!

Bukie
Bukie

Door installation

My family and I are very thankful that we have met Edgardo of EVMBuilder Company. He came out promptly to assess the door installation we wanted done.

He has a very pleasant, professional manner and is obviously an experienced construction man. He did a very neat, quality job at an affordable price and he cleaned up after himself.

Edgardo was even kind enough to help us pick up the door and other materials from Rona and also to dispose of the old door.

I would most definitely recommend EVMBuilder for any home improvement/ repairs you have.

I thank you so much Bukie and your family for giving me a chance to serve your needs of door repair and installation to your house and meet your outmost expectation over my service. My company will always be at your service happily.

Sincerely,

kerry
kerry

Variety of projects including closet door and molding installation as well as dry wall repair.

Ed did a fantastic job of installing a number of closet doors, drywall repair and repairing/installing molding throughout the house.

Its a great honor working with you Shelley and thank you so much for giving me an opportunity to show you the best that I can do as a Handyman contractor.

Sincerely,

violet
violet

Installed a new lock

The quality of work that EVM builder done is superb. Not only that he installed a brand new lock, evm also cleaned up and fixed a squeaking sliding door. I am happy and satisfied with the way my sliding door was done. I would recommend EVM to anybody.

Im vey proud of myself that I've met your satisfaction Violet. Working with you is a great honour of my Company and looking forward for more business with you. You're truly a great client to deal business with.

Sincerely yours,

Keelkara in Edmonton
Keelkara in Edmonton

Home interior renovation & repair work

Ed responded quickly to a request for quote on home improvement work required to prepare my home for listing. He started work the following day, allocating time to my needs while also accommodating other clients in the run up to Xmas. He replaced and finished damaged drywall, re-constructed a basement window installation done poorly by others, re-aligned and shimmed my back door to fix cold draft problems, laid vinyl planking in a basement bedroom and installed missing baseboards in two areas. I was impressed with his resourceful approach and work focus to manage his time and juggle commitments. He listened well and provided good suggestions. I will keep EVM on file and definitely call again.

Im very Thankful to myself by doing business with you Blaine. I truly appreciate your very wonderful feedback and looking for more business with you.

Michelle in Toronto
Michelle in Toronto
0 reviews Airdrie, AB

Repair Siding

Absolutely fabulous and excellent communication. I would strongly recommend this company. Thank you for being so prompt and open and honest. I would give you a 15 out of 10

Thank you so much Michelle for a wonderful feedback at my work in your sidings. I totally appreciate it a lot. Looking forward for more business with you.

Evm builder

More about Evm Builder

Welcome to EVM Builder in Calgary. We're here to help you with all of your handyman services and windows installation needs and proudly service the City of Calgary as well as Okotoks and Airdrie plus surrounding areas. Some of our main services are: building and installing windows and doors, mud / taping, light plumbing services, and various handyman services. Contact us today to schedule your appointment. We're looking forward to working with you.