HomeStars  >  Handyman Services in Richmond Hill  >  Altimate Handyman Services

Reviews for Altimate Handyman Services

Bob
Bob

Wood Fence replacement

Our old fence was destroyed in the bad wind storm. Latimate Handyman were very professional and completed the job in 2 very long days. They understood our need to get the job done quickly in order to enclose our pool.

The crew work hard and never stopped even in the pouring rain.

I would not hesitate to recommend them and appreciated their diligence and efforts to make the job perfect.

Thank you for such a nice words and review, our first concern was your satisfaction, second one was your pool situation & the third one was saving the Roses for your wife ?
Working with you is always our pleasure.

Install Chamberlain garage door opener

Shahab is a very good technician and he is extremely helpful. He installed a Chamberlain garage door opener for me (model C870). His craftsmanship is excellent and he finished the installation works with utmost patience and skills. I would recommend him for any repair or renovations works. Great Job, Shahab! Thanks!

working with you is always my pleasure & hope to have your satisfaction in all of the future provided services.

Appreciate for the nice review,
Sean

Sam in Old Toronto
Sam in Old Toronto

Fixi Basement bath room drain smell

The smell ar baaement was high bothering our tenant . Altimate crew made right diagnose and cost wise and our option. It was old wrong plumbing issue which was fixed. Tenant is happy I am happy too

Hi‌ Sam
Behalf of our team would like to thank you for your great review.
It was our pleasure working at your project and gain your trust and satisfaction.

Altimate Handyman Services Corp.

Handyman Services

Sean was very prompt and helpful with all that I needed done around the house. And whatever could not be done at that time, he made sure to either return with the appropriate tools or connect me with someone who could help me with my specific task. I would not hesitate to recommend Sean and his team to anyone in search of handyman services!

Thank you so much,I can say behalf of my team it;s our pleasure to provide you the customer satisfaction.
Your acquiescence is our asset.

James in Thornhill
James in Thornhill

Kitchen Back splash

I am happy with the Kitchen back splash job done at our condo at Harbour st. condos lake shore summer 2016 by Saeed crew At Altima Handyman service .
reasonable price for pros. My wife enjoy cooking in our kitchen.

James

Dear James,Thank you for the great review, it's always our pleasure to doing your projects, even though your condo is brand new, we are looking forward to have all your potential future business.
Regards
altimate handyman services.

Carla S. in Markham
Carla S. in Markham

Bath room remodeling

Mr. Saeid and his crew were friendly , Fast and professional with positive ideas to help me to make decision , saving Designer cost based on my budget .
they accomplished the Bathroom Remodeling Project in 8 business Days as written in the contract.

Dear Carla,
Thank you so much for your nice words & your time to write the review as well.
Our mission is to have our clients satisfaction like you.
Hope to hear from you for the next projects.

Give our Regards to your father
Altimate handyman services

More about Altimate Handyman Services

Our slogan & Mission is delivering the quality & customer satisfaction to our clients.

Our team composed of the professional, educated & experienced over 20 years in their fields & will provide hassle-free in the wide variety as handyman jobs, small renovations, major constructions, landscaping, plumbing & etc