Vancouver Computers

Chris w.
Chris w.
1 review Vancouver, BC

Computer repair

I found Vancouver computers on google maps after my old laptop died. They where able to recover the data at a low price and Cole was very professional and patient with me. I would highly recommend them for computer repair

Norman W.
Norman W.
1 review Vancouver, BC

Virus removal

My old desktop caught a virus and I had important family photos and documents. Thanks to Cole's expertise, he was able to recover the data for a lower price than anywhere else around. Vancouver Computers is by far the most affordable option and the technicians definitely know what they are doing.

More about Vancouver Computers

We offer affordable and honest computer repair services in Vancouver including: virus removals, computer repairs, website designs, computer consulting, computer classes, and more. We will fix the problem without draining your wallet!