Automatic Homes

Reviews for Automatic Homes

Nirav
Nirav

Thermostat Installation

I was looking on installing a new thermostat for my condo but couldn’t find a good, reliable and reasonable person for installation.
Then I found Ken through kijiji....
I was very impressed that for a very young guy he is so passionate and enthusiastic about smart home automation. He was very professional in his service, dedicated at his work and did a fantastic job for me!

Thank you Nirav, it was a pleasure working with you! Quite the tricky installation but I'm glad we worked it out before your wife got back from vacation. I look forward to staying in touch!

Ario in Mississauga
Ario in Mississauga

Nest Thermostat Installation

Ken is knowledgeable, trustworthy, reliable, prompt and friendly. What else can you ask for? I highly recommend his services for all your home automation needs. You will be happy.

Thanks Ken.

Thank you, Ario for the kind words! I look forward to keeping in touch.

Carly  in Ottawa
Carly in Ottawa
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Professional service, great job!

I am so glad I went ahead and had the nest thermostat installed, it's so much easier than my old system - really appreciate your professionalism during the installation phase.

Thank you Carly! Glad I was able to install it for you while I was in Ottawa!

More about Automatic Homes

Home automation is meant to make your life easier but can be difficult to set up. Automatic Homes Toronto is here to help every step of the way!