Vivid Stones & Quartz Inc.

Countertops
Toronto ON M1R 3E4
Countertops
Vivid Stones & Quartz Inc.

Reviews for Vivid Stones & Quartz Inc.

Niko in Guelph
Niko in Guelph

2 kitchen projects done exceptionally well!

Had my kitchen cabinets imported from Italy (Arrital Cucine) and needed to find a reputable fabricator to install my quartz countertops. Vivid Stones worked with me from the beginning; pricing out various options from a multitude of companies until I found the right fit for price and finish. I ended up going with Caesar Stone’s Pure White and am thrilled with the results. My kitchen has an 11 foot island and they also created the waterfall of quartz on either side of the island. Everything looks really great and a year and a half later I’m still amazed at how great it looks. Constantly getting compliments.

They also completed a much smaller but still well done kitchen renovation at my business and have been equally satisfied.

Lastly, they also assisted in the refurbishing of our front desk and installed another quartz countertop. All three projects were completed in a timely manner, cost was exceptional when considering competitor options and overall I have nothing but praise for Vivid Stones Inc. Highly recommended!

Wow - You made our day with this review Niko. Million thanks for taking out the time and effort to write this. 🙏❤️

Andrew in Toronto
Andrew in Toronto

Kitchen Renovation with Counter tops

The professionalism from Vivid Stone is one of the reasons why we choose to have them as a supplier. When it comes to the quality of both the Granite & Quartz it's wonderful to work with industry leaders. Thank you for delivering.

Thank you for the recommendation Andrew 🙏

Jack Bond from Toronto
Jack Bond from Toronto

Another happy ending!

As a contractor I’ve had Atif at Vivid Stones fabricate and install quartz for 8 custom kitchens and countless smaller projects (fireplace surrounds, table and console tops, shelving) and now that I’m building a home for myself, it’s Vivid Stones’ team I’ve chosen to supply the kitchen counters as well as quartz accents for the bathrooms. I’m now benefiting from the service and expertise that my customers have praised for years. I figured if they could make me look good to my clients, then they are the people to make my kitchen stand out

Thank you so much Jack. You are very humble :) we love working with you.

Chahe from Toronto
Chahe from Toronto

Sales office

Vivid Stone completed work in our sales office, they wrapped a large reception table & scale model table with marble, vanity and kitchen counter top as well as a full backslash. It was a pleasure dealing with them, they were on time and on budget. I would use them for future work in a heart beat.

Thank you so much. It was great working with you.

Haleproperties.ca in Scarborough
Haleproperties.ca in Scarborough

Kitchen Renovations

Vivid Stones provided TCE quartz counters and backsplash for a kitchen renovation. They are very responsive and on time and clear about what is required for a successful final look! The seams disappeared between cuts, the cutouts for sinks and appliances were accurate. The installers are very polite, neat and friendly. The price was very competitive as well.

Thank you for the kind words and your business.

Mike Maroussis
Mike Maroussis

MARALON CONSTRUCTION and design

I’ve been dealing with Vivid STONES for over a decade now exclusively they’ve always done exceptional work in a timely fashion and they work well with my customers
I would highly recommend them for all your needs for countertops and for any other needs you may have for granite and quartz finishes

Thank you so much for the kind words.

George in Hamilton
George in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Working withi Vivid Stones

I’ve been working with Vivid Stones & Quartz Inc since 2012.
They have consistently increased the volume and the quality of their products and services
Look forward to continue working with them for years to come. George Chemedi, FSB Group Ltd.

Raf
Raf

60 Heintzman Pl. Toronto, ON

My father had Vivid do their kitchen and our family was really impressed. So, I had him do my kitchen too.. countertops, island, marble in washroom and some other things.. facets, undermount sinks. Anyway, now, ALL I get is compliments the first time somebody walks into my place. It came out looking better than I could have imagined.

The service was fast too I got my estimate in a couple days. When they did the counters they were done while I was at work and complete when I came home. Atif, is really great through the whole process. Thanks guys!

Jennifer from Toronto
Jennifer from Toronto
3 reviews North York, ON

Stone fabrication

I got Atif's name from a cabinet builder. He was the only fabricator I called who even wanted to see the kitchen before they came to do the job so I hired him. His brother-in-law (can't remember his name) and Sean were AMAZING. I was really concerned that cutting the marble in the 7-year old house I just bought would get dust everywhere but they set up a tent over the surface and used a vacuum. The cut the stone perfectly and installed a fantastic sink. I would highly recommend Vivid Stones.

More about Vivid Stones & Quartz Inc.

At Vivid Stones & Quartz we strive for perfection. As a small family-owned business we don’t view our clients as just customers. Instead we treat them as friends by taking the time to build relationships in order to better cater to individual preferences. From kitchen countertops and wall cladding to ...
Looking for Countertops pros in Scarborough?