Vivid Stones & Quartz Inc.

Countertops
Toronto ON M1R 3E4
HomeStars  >  Countertops in Scarborough  >  Vivid Stones & Quartz Inc.

Review for Vivid Stones & Quartz Inc.

Jennifer from Toronto
Jennifer from Toronto
3 reviews North York, ON

Stone fabrication

I got Atif's name from a cabinet builder. He was the only fabricator I called who even wanted to see the kitchen before they came to do the job so I hired him. His brother-in-law (can't remember his name) and Sean were AMAZING. I was really concerned that cutting the marble in the 7-year old house I just bought would get dust everywhere but they set up a tent over the surface and used a vacuum. The cut the stone perfectly and installed a fantastic sink. I would highly recommend Vivid Stones.

More about Vivid Stones & Quartz Inc.

At Vivid Stones & Quartz we strive for perfection. As a small family-owned business we don’t view our clients as just customers. Instead we treat them as friends by taking the time to build relationships in order to better cater to individual preferences. From kitchen countertops and wall cladding to ...