H.K Movers

Reviews for H.K Movers

krinid in Brampton
krinid in Brampton

Almost perfect

PROS:
They were on time, gave me an accurate quote, brought their own blankets, were polite, worked quickly.

CONS:
Dinged my wall, door frame and ceiling on staircase down to the basement. 1 guy was the obvious lead, the other guy less experienced. Had it been 2 guys of the lead's caliber, think there would have been no dings.

The item was a heavy treadmill (~350lbs) going down a turn on a staircase and they were small dings, so I understand the small dings on the house frame - which is why I've only deducted 1 star in each category (total 6/10) and not 2 each (total 4/10). Otherwise would be perfect score of 5 stars each (10/10).

samarpreet kaur in Langley
samarpreet kaur in Langley
1 review Langley, BC

Moving stuff and car

Best and comfortable experience with Hk Movers. Staff is very cooperative and nice. I got my stuff from HK movers in safe manner. Thank you very much HK movers and team.

Thank you for your kind words Samarpreet.

More about H.K Movers

Remaining committed to providing a quality local moving service in Brampton, ON, and long distance moving service across Canada is our main goal, and exceeding customer’s expectations is always our target. We value and appreciate our return customers who bring us the business stability and success needed to move forward ...
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Brampton?