Salles Painting

Reviews for Salles Painting

Paula A.
Paula A.

Wall painting

Lucas is an amazing professional! He was available every time I needed to talk to him about the job, from setting a day for the quote all the way to the morning of the job. He was extremely budget mindful since he was the one buying the paint, not overspending on product he wouldn’t need.

In addition, he didn’t reschedule either the visit for the quote or the day of the job and was very punctual and professional letting me know what time to expect him.

Lucas is very organized with his tools and way of working and if I had any doubts concerning the quality of his work it went away the moment I saw all the materials, tools and equipment he brought with him.

The most important thing, however, is that I had to leave for 5 hours and left him by himself working with both my cats in the condo and I felt very safe and confident that nothing would go wrong.

Excellent work!! I‘d recommend him with my eyes closed.

Leo P.
Leo P.

Apartment painting.

Lucas did an amazing job on the painting of my apartment. His job was fairly priced and completed on time. Moreover, it was a meticulous and clean work which exceeded all my expectations. I highly recommend his services.

Hi Leo P. , Thanks for your review.
Salles Painting.

GC
GC

Bathroom and Master Bedroom

Lucas is knowledgeable and reliable, works efficiently and was respectful of our space. It was a job well done.

Hello GC, Thanks for your review.
Salles Painting

More about Salles Painting

Over 5 years of experience in custom homes and commercial painting.

- Interior
- Exterior
- Staining
- Spraying
- Glazing

We guarantee a service performed with quality and dedication where all details are handled with attention.

Serving Toronto and GTA.

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Interior painting, exterior painting, residential painting, commercial painting, condo painting, townhouse painting, kitchen cabinet painting, kitchen cabinet spraying, staircase painting, staircase staining, colour consultations, deck staining, fence painting, storefront painting, office painting, home renovations.
Benjamin Moore, Sherwin Williams,
Interior and exterior residential and commercial painting.
2015
Cash, Cheque and e-transfer
Working at Heights and all Safety Certifications
Yes. Kindly ask for details. Depends on project completed.