Basement Renovation
D.M.I. Construction & Electric Inc.

Reviews for D.M.I. Construction & Electric Inc.

Mathieu F.
Mathieu F.

Pot-lights/Bathroom Renovation/Basement Tiles/Pipe Repairs

I have been using Denis'services since I bought my house 3 years ago. All what I can say is that I never had to use anyone else. Denis and his team always delivered quality work. He installed 28 pot-lights, put tiles in my basement and fixed all the leaks, renovated my bathroom, installed my TV on the wall...In case of emergencies, you can count on him and his team as well.
I would lhighly recommend his services!

Thank you Mr. Mathieu.
It was pleasure working with you as always.
Hope to see you again.
Cheers !

Dragana
Dragana

Tiling, powder room

We hired DMI to do work for us in the basement after we had a flood, work was done on time ,the way we wanted, they did a great job and our powder room looks great! Denis and his crew were punctual and went an extra mile for us, we already recommend them for other projects !

Thank you Dragana ,it was nice working with you & of course thank you for recommendations.
Hope to see you in future .
Cheers !!

Debbie
Debbie

Bathroom renovation and front entrance floors

I had a leak behind my bathtub which damaged the floor in the front entrance outside my bathroom as well as the wall behind the tub. Denis was professional and told me what he could do for me and provided a quote. During the renovations, he always kept me informed of what he was doing and the progress of the reno. He installed a new tub, new tiles and removed the damaged floor in the hallway and put in tiles. The end product was fabulous! I am extremely happy with the work he did and I will definitely use his services again. I've already recommended his services to a friend. Thank you Denis!

Thank you Debbie ,it was pleasure working with you.
I would be more than happy to work with you again.
Thank you again,cheers !!!

jayabaluja
jayabaluja

Service

He is very professional and knows what he is doing. He always tries to help . I would fully recommend him .

Thank you Jaya.
It was nice working with you !

JSP A.
JSP A.

Office Renovation

What can I say about D.M.I.? Denis and his crew came in and in a couple of weeks, we had a new office. Simple as that. They were professional and went above and beyond what needed to be done. He had good advice for us and we ended up implementing
many of his suggestions. Everything was done professionally and they left the project in a very clean condition (a rarity in the construction industry). I would definitely recommend D.M.I. to everyone that asks. 10/10

Thank you JSP,it was nice working with you and hope to see you again .

louei.costa
louei.costa

Kitchen backsplash

Dennis and his partner were clean on time and professional.he is very patient and goes the extra effort to please the customer.i would highly recommend dmi construction to anyone looking for professional work ,good value for your dollar,,fantastic customer service, and peace of mind .top stars to dmi construction

It was nice working with you and hope to seeing you in future projects .

Irene
Irene

Bathroom

Bathroom renovation. Including new shower, vanity, decorative tile.
Denis and his associates were prompt and reliable. We had to wait for an opening in his schedule but the wait was well worth it.
Denis managed the entire project including overseeing the custom shower glass.
We are very pleased with the quality of work and look forward to working with DMI in the near future.

Thank you Irene.
It was nice working with you and hope to see you again as my client.

DENIS K.
DENIS K.

Garage makeover

Being in the Real Estate industry I rely on a team of professionals to get houses sold in a timely fashion. D.M.I have always come through for me. After seeing their work and rendering them to many of my clients I decided I needed some work done on my own home.
D.M.I did a complete overhaul of my garage. They insulated the living space above it,drywalled, taped, painted and even installed some spotlights and cabinets. I couldn't be more excited about the end product!!! They were on time and on budget and worked with me to find solutions for some challenges which I never would have thought of without their professional opinion and expertise. I am very grateful that I finally found an HONEST CONTRACTOR and look forward to having them back to do my kitchen and bath this winter.

Highly reccomend!
Thank you D.M.I.!

Thank you Denis,it was pleasure working with you.
Definitely will be in touch for future projects.
Thank you again, cheers. !!!

dsazdan
dsazdan

Bathroom/ shower

Denis is a very professional plumber who knew exactly what the problem was and resolved the situation on the spot. He is knowledgeable and has excellent customer service skills. The repair was done very quickly, clean and looks amazing.
For someone that is so prpfessional and knowledgeable pricing was very very good. I highly recommend him to everyone and will always use him in the future.

Thank you Mr. Sazdanovic ,it was pleasure working with you as always !

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Foyer and kitchen tile

D.M.I. Construction & Electric Inc.
Mississauga
L5B 0C1

Denis understands what it is to be a trusted contractor
Great communicator efficient and honest
I love my floors and receive many compliments
If you have something in your home or business that needs renovations call DMI you will not be disappointed
I'm very happy it was worth every penny
Did I say on time every morning
Yes very respectful of your time in and out in 3 days

Thank you Gloria ,it was pleasure working with you.

Hope to seeing you in the future projects.

Cheers !!!

More about D.M.I. Construction & Electric Inc.

House/condo Renovation