Appliances Repair Calgary

Reviews for Appliances Repair Calgary

300eliko
300eliko

Fridge repair

Performed a high quality repair on my Samsung fridge . Didn’t charge too much and were professional and honest.
Highly recommended

We're working day and night to provide best service

oleg_makar
oleg_makar

Dryer repair

Outstanding service! Our dryer broke and I thought it would take days to get it repaired. Imagine my delighted surprise when Appliance Services Calgary came three hours later and fixed it!

poly23poly
poly23poly

Dishwasher

Very professional and fast service. I would highly recommend to my friends and family.
Definitely 5 stars .

Thank you very much for your warm review
We always happy to provide best service

More about Appliances Repair Calgary

Appliances repair service in Calgary and area! We serve all types and brands! Best and fast service guaranteed! Refrigerator, stove, oven, cooktop, dishwasher, range, washer, dryer and more ! Honest and reasonable service
Looking for Appliance Repair pros in Calgary?