Fresh Cleaning Service

Reviews for Fresh Cleaning Service

Melanie in Calgary
Melanie in Calgary

Clean, Clean, Clean!

On time and prompt - not to mention how clean the house was when Deanna was finished! We had drywall dust everywhere and not a spec was left. $200 was a big clean - the price will be less going ahead.

Thank you so much Melanie! We really appreciate the kind words. See you next time! Happy Easter!

Wowza!   in Airdrie
Wowza! in Airdrie
1 review Airdrie, AB

Sparkling clean

I highly recommend Fresh Cleaning Services in Airdrie. The customer service is exceptional, communication top notch and they were accommodating to specific needs. Brenda's stellar deep cleaning surpassed my expectations, the floors gleamed, our blinds were like new again and even the porcelain dishes sparkled. I can't wait to repeat our experience in the near future.

Awh! What a lovely review. Thank you so much Madeleine. We really appreciate you taking the time to review us. We hope to see you again very soon!

Kathy in Calgary
Kathy in Calgary

Cleaning

Jaime is awesome! She does a great job cleaning our home every 2 weeks and pays such attention to detail. I love the smell of my clean house after she is finished!

Thank you so much Kathy! We appreciate you taking the time to submit a review. See you on Friday!

Sandy in Toronto
Sandy in Toronto

cleaning service

We live in Oakville, Ontario and had Dani come for the first time on Friday, March 22, 2019, and wanted to advise that she had done an
awesome job. Cleaned thoroughly. Had our place spick and span, and shining everywhere. I felt that you should be made aware of this. She
is very impressive in her cleaning.

Thank you so much Sandy! We are so pleased that you're happy with the results, and appreciate the review!

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Cleaning

Our cleaner was very pleasant and had a nice demeanor. She was not at all afraid of our 2 dogs, who although friendly, make a lot of noise at the door...especially with someone they don’t know. She did a great job in the house and followed all my instructions completely. She worked steadily without taking too long on any one thing. We look forward to seeing her again.

Thank you so much for your kind review! We really appreciate you taking the time to do so, and our cleaners are so grateful!

Sharon in Toronto
Sharon in Toronto
4 reviews Milton, ON

Spring Clean

Kailey did a very conscientious job of cleaning my house, and she is a kind person which is important to me in terms of trust. I will not hesitate to contact Freshing Cleaning for service in future.

Thank you so much Sharon! We are so happy you are pleased with your service.
We look forward to working with you again.

cag_dls
cag_dls
1 review St. Albert, AB

House cleaning

Excellent job done by our cleaner, very efficient and great attention to detail. Great communication and customer service. I love coming home to a clean house and would definitely recommend Fresh Cleaning Service.

Thank you so much for your review Christina!
We are so please that you were happy with your clean. Have a great weekend!

lauren.schmelzle
lauren.schmelzle
1 review Airdrie, AB

Home cleaning

Always do a fantastic job! I feel like I have so much more time to enjoy my family! Thank you!

Thank you so much Lauren! We appreciate you taking the time.

MH
MH

Regular house cleaning... 2 times a month

Flexible in terms of scheduling of visits. Satisfied with overall service provided by employees. Quality sometimes varies depending on who comes out.

Thank you for the review Mark! We appreciate you as a long term client!

Mich W.
Mich W.
1 review St. Albert, AB

House Cleaning

Very impressed with Fresh Cleaning Services. Come home to a sparkling house. Do a wonderful job cleaning our hardwood floors,bathrooms and basement. Professional, dependable and reasonably priced. I recommend Fresh Cleaning Services.

Thank you so much for your review Michelle. We appreciate you so much as a client, you're always such a pleasure to work with!

More about Fresh Cleaning Service

Fresh cleaning services is a cleaning company dedicated to providing our clients with the best cleaning services. From Calgary to Edmonton to the GTA, and their surrounding areas, we deliver the best possible results for all of our clients.

Our fully licensed and insured professionals specialize in residential cleaning. We're proud to be Canada's most detailed cleaning company.

For commercial clients, we will happily clean your office so it reflects the professionalism of your company. Our staff will follow a clean checklist to ensure a complete clean. Use us as your commercial cleaning company and you won't be disappointed.