Fresh Cleaning Service

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for Fresh Cleaning Service

louisepoole in Oakville
louisepoole in Oakville

Fast, friendly, and Efficient.

I have been using Fresh for a few months and it's wonderful to come home to a clean house. Gail is really friendly and does an amazing job. Fantastic customer service from Kim when booking.

Hi Louise! Thank you so much for the review! Not sure why it says you're in Oakville, are you're an Edmonton client. Sorry about that.
We really appreciate your support and look forward to working with you some more!

Justin in Calgary
Justin in Calgary

Cleaning Service

The girls that came over were polite. They did a fantastic job cleaning my home. They paid attention to detail and above and beyond my expectation. Thank you for your hard work.

Thank you so much Justin, we are so pleased that you were happy with your clean. Thank you for taking the time to review us. We hope to work with you again soon!

Tammie in Hamilton
Tammie in Hamilton
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Quality service

I recently started using this service and I couldn’t be happier. The process for booking my first clean was quick and easy. Sara was absolutely amazing; very thorough and efficient.

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us Tammie! We look forward to working with you more!

Cathy in Calgary
Cathy in Calgary

Consistent and reliable

Very accommodating with schedule changes or last minute requests for additional cleans. Extensive notes captured for new cleaners to ensure consistency in services provided. A great team to work with.

Thank you so much Cathy! You are always such a pleasure to work with. We appreciate you taking the time to review us.

Damini in Oakville, Ontario CANADA
Damini in Oakville, Ontario CANADA

Very Responsive and Cleaning is Thorough

We just started with Fresh Cleaning and our experience has been great. The contact team is very responsive, and easily accommodates changes to dates and does their best to respond to my queries. Our cleaner is professional and thorough, and worked very hard the entire team she was here. Our house looked so spotless when she left after our first deep cleaning of just over 4 hours. I have signed up for a regular service. Thanks to the ladies at Fresh!!

Thank you so much Damini! It has been our pleasure to work with you, we appreciate how well you communicate your needs with us! So glad we found each other on Homestars. :)

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

House Cleaning

I have had a few different cleaning services over the past few years and Fresh Cleaning Service is by far the best I've had the pleasure of working with. The attention to detail was evident in every room of the house.

Wow! Thank you so much for these kind words. We are so happy that you're enjoying our service so far! Please let us know if you ever need anything tweaked to remain this happy.

Rose in Mississauga
Rose in Mississauga

Cleaning Service

Great experience with Fresh Cleaning Service. I had asked for a deep clean of my home to start on monthly cleanings. I am a pretty clean person as it is so didn't think my home could get any cleaner...by the time my cleaner was finished i realized there were a ton of place I missed - even my husband commented how spotless the house was.

The cleaner was on time, very polite, and thorough.
The only issue I had was that she missed my kitchen island which inst a big deal.

I definitely recommend Fresh Cleaning Service.

Thank you so much Rose, we love hearing this. Looking forward to working with you every month!

Kristen  in Calgary
Kristen in Calgary

A Wonderful Cleaning Service Experience

Amazing service from this company from start to finish! I contacted Fresh Cleaning Service to book an upholstery cleaning and was impressed with each interaction I had with their team. From the time of booking to having the cleaning service completed, I found them a pleasure to deal with and was very happy with the final result. Thank you Fresh Cleaning Service - I will now be using them for all my future cleaning needs.

Thank you so much for your review Kristen. We are so happy that you enjoyed your service!

Kim Sassano
Kim Sassano

Long time customer!!

I have been using Fresh to clean my home for over 5 years now and they are fantastic!! Anything that has come up has been addressed
and corrected immediately and I am super pleased with the cleaning every time. I love walking into my house after I know they have been there. It's in perfect condition and smells great!

Thanks so much Fresh!!

Awh! Thank you so much Kim. We appreciate your long term patronage, how easy you are to work with, and your amazing communication. It makes working with you such a pleasure.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Fresh Recommendation

Accidentally found out about this company because of a vehicle with the company’s name and number parked in a friend’s neighborhood. I called and the person who answered was friendly and answered all my questions. She was polite, courteous, and very personable. I decided to try them out and they were able to fit me in the following week during a time that worked best for my family. The cleaner who came was friendly, asked me if I wanted anything g specific done, and proceeded to clean with care. She was diligent and took pride in doing a good job. I’ve been very happy with the service. The cleaners are consistently punctual, thorough, and careful. I would recommend the service to friends and family.

Thank you so much for your review. We are so happy to learn you're pleased with our service!

More about Fresh Cleaning Service

Fresh cleaning services is a cleaning company dedicated to providing our clients with the best cleaning services. From Calgary to Edmonton to the GTA, and their surrounding areas, we deliver the best possible results for all of our clients.

Our fully licensed and insured professionals specialize in residential cleaning. We're proud to be Canada's most detailed cleaning company.

For commercial clients, we will happily clean your office so it reflects the professionalism of your company. Our staff will follow a clean checklist to ensure a complete clean. Use us as your commercial cleaning company and you won't be disappointed.