Fresh Cleaning Service

Pat in Edmonton
Pat in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Housecleaning services.

I am a first time client with Fresh Cleaning Services and am impressed with all the phone and e-mail communications I have had with the company. I am very pleased with the person they sent to clean my home. She was very efficient and did an excellent job. She was cheerful, energetic and pleasant to have in my home. I appreciate the natural cleaning products they use. I am very happy I chose Fresh Cleaning Services.

Thank you so much for taking the time to submit this review Pat. We are so happy we could help, and look forward to working with you again!

Christina in Toronto
Christina in Toronto

Home cleaning

Fresh cleaning is very professional. I love the way I don’t have to remember to get cash because it automatically comes off of my credit card. They are very thorough and always on time. I would definitely recommend Fresh cleaning!

Thank you so much for your kind review Christina! We really appreciate you taking the time, and your business!

Susie in Oakville
Susie in Oakville

Service

It was absolutely amazing!! My house was needing such a good clean with my hectic schedule the last 6 months. I honestly did not expect everything to look as good as it did - especially walls, baseboards, window ledges and so much !!
I was very impressed from the initial service I got with Kara - to the cleaners themselves. Definitely would highly recommend and be using them again!
Truly Impressed

Thank you so much Susie! We are so grateful for your review, and that we could help! See you next month!

Burlington, Ontario
Burlington, Ontario
1 review Burlington, ON

Exceptional Service from Fresh Cleaning

We used Fresh Cleaning for the first time in Feb 2019 and are extremely happy with the exceptional service they provided. Their prices are very competitive. Our cleaner arrived on time. She was very courteous. She cleaned our entire house - and her work was immaculate. We have used cleaning services in the past 10 yrs and Fresh Cleaning by far is the best cleaning service we have ever used. Would highly recommend. Perfect 10 rating !!

What a nice review! Thank you so much for your sweet words. We are so happy that you enjoyed your service, and look forward to cleaning for you biweekly!

SarahT in calgary
SarahT in calgary

I love my cleaner!

I tried Fresh Cleaning from a friend’s recommendation and I couldn’t be more impressed. The attention to detail and thoroughness of the clean is exceptional. Having monthly cleaning services has made my life so much less stressful!

Thank you so much for your review Sarah. We love working with you, and really appreciate you taking the time.

ariel.lehuquet in Toronto
ariel.lehuquet in Toronto

Consistent and Thorough

I have been using this service on a bi-weekly basis for a few months now. The 2 cleaners responsible for the oakville area have both been to my home and have done a wonderful job. We have 2 sticky kids so having them come in and clean has been amazing. It's so nice to come home to a clean house and I feel they go the extra mile to try to satisfy our cleaning needs.

The company also seems to care about their employees which is really nice to see.

Awh Ariel, thank you so much for this lovely review. It means so much that you notice that we love our staff!
You are just so great to work with, we appreciate you and your family so much.

James in Mississauga
James in Mississauga

One Time House Clean

I did a 6 hour One-Time House Clean, which was great. The cleaner was extremely efficient and was able to do a lot within the time. She did a great job and I would definitely recommend her to others. The house was squeaky clean everywhere! Thanks.

Thank you so much for your review. We are so happy to hear that you were pleased with the work done. We look forward to working with you again!

Susan in Sharon in Oakville
Susan in Sharon in Oakville

house cleaning

It was wonderful to come home to a clean house last Thursday. My cleaner was very thorough and didn't miss a spot. Thanks so much for a job well done!!

Thank you so much for your kind words, and taking the time to review us!
We are happy that you were pleased with your clean, we look forward to working with you again.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Tip cleaner

I have been using Fresh cleaning to clean my home for a few Months now and they are fantastic!! Some things that have come up have been addressed
and corrected immediately and I am very pleased with the cleaning every time. I love walking into my house after they have been there. It smells great!

Thank you so much for this kind review! We love hearing that our staff are doing a good job!

Hollister in Calgary
Hollister in Calgary

EXCELLENT, FRIENDLY SERVICE

I have been using Fresh Cleaning Service for a few months now. I get the same girl each time. She is exceptionally friendly, very personable, pays attention to small details and is very polite. In some ways I would consider my cleaning lady to be a perfectionist when it comes to dust and cleaning.
I would definitely recommend this company and their very qualified and trustworthy staff.

Thank you so much Hollister! We are very lucky to have her, and of course all of our staff. We really appreciate you taking the time to review us!

More about Fresh Cleaning Service

Fresh cleaning services is a cleaning company dedicated to providing our clients with the best cleaning services. From Calgary to Edmonton to the GTA, and their surrounding areas, we deliver the best possible results for all of our clients.

Our fully licensed and insured professionals specialize in residential cleaning. We're proud to be Canada's most detailed cleaning company.

For commercial clients, we will happily clean your office so it reflects the professionalism of your company. Our staff will follow a clean checklist to ensure a complete clean. Use us as your commercial cleaning company and you won't be disappointed.