Fresh Cleaning Service

Reviews for Fresh Cleaning Service

Rose in Mississauga
Rose in Mississauga

Cleaning Service

Great experience with Fresh Cleaning Service. I had asked for a deep clean of my home to start on monthly cleanings. I am a pretty clean person as it is so didn't think my home could get any cleaner...by the time my cleaner was finished i realized there were a ton of place I missed - even my husband commented how spotless the house was.

The cleaner was on time, very polite, and thorough.
The only issue I had was that she missed my kitchen island which inst a big deal.

I definitely recommend Fresh Cleaning Service.

Thank you so much Rose, we love hearing this. Looking forward to working with you every month!

Kristen  in Calgary
Kristen in Calgary

A Wonderful Cleaning Service Experience

Amazing service from this company from start to finish! I contacted Fresh Cleaning Service to book an upholstery cleaning and was impressed with each interaction I had with their team. From the time of booking to having the cleaning service completed, I found them a pleasure to deal with and was very happy with the final result. Thank you Fresh Cleaning Service - I will now be using them for all my future cleaning needs.

Thank you so much for your review Kristen. We are so happy that you enjoyed your service!

Kim Sassano
Kim Sassano

Long time customer!!

I have been using Fresh to clean my home for over 5 years now and they are fantastic!! Anything that has come up has been addressed
and corrected immediately and I am super pleased with the cleaning every time. I love walking into my house after I know they have been there. It's in perfect condition and smells great!

Thanks so much Fresh!!

Awh! Thank you so much Kim. We appreciate your long term patronage, how easy you are to work with, and your amazing communication. It makes working with you such a pleasure.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Fresh Recommendation

Accidentally found out about this company because of a vehicle with the company’s name and number parked in a friend’s neighborhood. I called and the person who answered was friendly and answered all my questions. She was polite, courteous, and very personable. I decided to try them out and they were able to fit me in the following week during a time that worked best for my family. The cleaner who came was friendly, asked me if I wanted anything g specific done, and proceeded to clean with care. She was diligent and took pride in doing a good job. I’ve been very happy with the service. The cleaners are consistently punctual, thorough, and careful. I would recommend the service to friends and family.

Thank you so much for your review. We are so happy to learn you're pleased with our service!

Elizabeth m  in Oakville
Elizabeth m in Oakville

Home cleaning services

Very fast customer service who walk you through full package details. The cleaning staff are very respectful of your home and its belongings. I will continue with this company on a biweekly basis. Very satisfied new customer.

Wow! Thank you so much Elizabeth, what kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time to review Fresh.

Jenna R.
Jenna R.
1 review Airdrie, AB

House Cleaning

I normally wouldn’t hire a cleaning service, but with a busy family schedule this summer I just couldn’t keep up. I was looking for someone to just come in and help with the basics, like floors and bathrooms. The ladies at Fresh Cleaning Service did a fantastic job, came exactly when they said they would, stuck within my budget, and were very professional about invoicing and payment. I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking for a cleaning service, and I will definitely consider booking monthly with Fresh Cleaning Service when things get busy this winter.

Thank you Jenna! We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your clean. Hope to hear from you soon!

Dani Nancy in Oakville
Dani Nancy in Oakville

Very professional and detailed!

I can net express enough how impressed I was with this company. Cleaner was very polite and thorough. I am very particular to how my home is cleaned and they met my high standards. Will use them again for regular cleaning.

Awh, thank you so much Dani! We can't wait to keep cleaning for you and those adorable labs of yours.

Kelly in Calgary
Kelly in Calgary

Phenomenal cleaning team

From booking our appointment to having the team cleaning our house follow our quirks, you cannot find a better team. We have been clients for over 3 years and could not be happier with everyone we have interacted with at Fresh.

Thank you so much Kelly! We love the quirks!

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Very satisfied

The staff are very friendly (my cat likes to follow them around and "supervise"). They do a great job and are very prompt to respond to any requests. I have referred them to several people and will continue to do so.

Thank you so much for your kind words! We love the "supervision". :)

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Weekly House Cleaning

I have been using Fresh for a few months now. I absolutely love them. My cleaning lady does a fantastic job! I would happily recommend this company to family and friends!

Thank you! We love hearing this feedback! We will send a tip to your cleaner on your behalf.

More about Fresh Cleaning Service

Fresh cleaning services is a cleaning company dedicated to providing our clients with the best cleaning services. From Calgary to Edmonton to the GTA, and their surrounding areas, we deliver the best possible results for all of our clients.

****

Our fully licensed and insured professionals specialize in residential cleaning. We're proud to be Canada's most detailed cleaning company.

****
For commercial clients, we will happily clean your office so it reflects the professionalism of your company. Our staff will follow a clean checklist to ensure a complete clean. Use us as your commercial cleaning company and you won't be disappointed.