Fresh Cleaning Service

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for Fresh Cleaning Service

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Cleaning

Our cleaner was very pleasant and had a nice demeanor. She was not at all afraid of our 2 dogs, who although friendly, make a lot of noise at the door...especially with someone they don’t know. She did a great job in the house and followed all my instructions completely. She worked steadily without taking too long on any one thing. We look forward to seeing her again.

Thank you so much for your kind review! We really appreciate you taking the time to do so, and our cleaners are so grateful!

Sharon in Toronto
Sharon in Toronto
4 reviews Milton, ON

Spring Clean

Kailey did a very conscientious job of cleaning my house, and she is a kind person which is important to me in terms of trust. I will not hesitate to contact Freshing Cleaning for service in future.

Thank you so much Sharon! We are so happy you are pleased with your service.
We look forward to working with you again.

lauren.schmelzle
lauren.schmelzle
1 review Airdrie, AB

Home cleaning

Always do a fantastic job! I feel like I have so much more time to enjoy my family! Thank you!

Thank you so much Lauren! We appreciate you taking the time.

MH
MH

Regular house cleaning... 2 times a month

Flexible in terms of scheduling of visits. Satisfied with overall service provided by employees. Quality sometimes varies depending on who comes out.

Thank you for the review Mark! We appreciate you as a long term client!

Mich W.
Mich W.
1 review St. Albert, AB

House Cleaning

Very impressed with Fresh Cleaning Services. Come home to a sparkling house. Do a wonderful job cleaning our hardwood floors,bathrooms and basement. Professional, dependable and reasonably priced. I recommend Fresh Cleaning Services.

Thank you so much for your review Michelle. We appreciate you so much as a client, you're always such a pleasure to work with!

Pat in Edmonton
Pat in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Housecleaning services.

I am a first time client with Fresh Cleaning Services and am impressed with all the phone and e-mail communications I have had with the company. I am very pleased with the person they sent to clean my home. She was very efficient and did an excellent job. She was cheerful, energetic and pleasant to have in my home. I appreciate the natural cleaning products they use. I am very happy I chose Fresh Cleaning Services.

Thank you so much for taking the time to submit this review Pat. We are so happy we could help, and look forward to working with you again!

Christina in Toronto
Christina in Toronto

Home cleaning

Fresh cleaning is very professional. I love the way I don’t have to remember to get cash because it automatically comes off of my credit card. They are very thorough and always on time. I would definitely recommend Fresh cleaning!

Thank you so much for your kind review Christina! We really appreciate you taking the time, and your business!

Susie in Oakville
Susie in Oakville

Service

It was absolutely amazing!! My house was needing such a good clean with my hectic schedule the last 6 months. I honestly did not expect everything to look as good as it did - especially walls, baseboards, window ledges and so much !!
I was very impressed from the initial service I got with Kara - to the cleaners themselves. Definitely would highly recommend and be using them again!
Truly Impressed

Thank you so much Susie! We are so grateful for your review, and that we could help! See you next month!

Burlington, Ontario
Burlington, Ontario
1 review Burlington, ON

Exceptional Service from Fresh Cleaning

We used Fresh Cleaning for the first time in Feb 2019 and are extremely happy with the exceptional service they provided. Their prices are very competitive. Our cleaner arrived on time. She was very courteous. She cleaned our entire house - and her work was immaculate. We have used cleaning services in the past 10 yrs and Fresh Cleaning by far is the best cleaning service we have ever used. Would highly recommend. Perfect 10 rating !!

What a nice review! Thank you so much for your sweet words. We are so happy that you enjoyed your service, and look forward to cleaning for you biweekly!

SarahT in calgary
SarahT in calgary

I love my cleaner!

I tried Fresh Cleaning from a friend’s recommendation and I couldn’t be more impressed. The attention to detail and thoroughness of the clean is exceptional. Having monthly cleaning services has made my life so much less stressful!

Thank you so much for your review Sarah. We love working with you, and really appreciate you taking the time.

More about Fresh Cleaning Service

Fresh cleaning services is a cleaning company dedicated to providing our clients with the best cleaning services. From Calgary to Edmonton to the GTA, and their surrounding areas, we deliver the best possible results for all of our clients.

Our fully licensed and insured professionals specialize in residential cleaning. We're proud to be Canada's most detailed cleaning company.

For commercial clients, we will happily clean your office so it reflects the professionalism of your company. Our staff will follow a clean checklist to ensure a complete clean. Use us as your commercial cleaning company and you won't be disappointed.