Evergreen Landscapes

Landscape Contractors & Designers
Hamilton ON L0R 2H1

Review for Evergreen Landscapes

Front walkway replacement

After doing quite a bit of research on-line for a quality local landscaping company to do our front yard project
I decided to e-mail Evergreen Landscapes in Waterdown after viewing their website

I talked to Craig the owner and when we met he gave us prices. material choices and design ideas on what he could provide for our front walkway replacement project

Within days Craig had drawn up a great plan for our project including garden beds and plantings and
forwarded it to me for my approval

We went ahead with his design and are extremely pleased with the end result,
exceeded my expectations when completed

His crew is extremely experienced, efficient and courteous and they did a fantastic job !

I would definitely recommend Craig and his crew at Evergreen Landscapes to anyone who wants a beautiful and quality landscape

More about Evergreen Landscapes

An award-winning Landscape Design and install company for many of Southern Ontario landscapes since 1984. Evergreen Landscapes is committed to designing, installing, and rejuvenating creative, functional landscapes that stand the test of time. Our team is led by Craig Gaynor, who has over 30 years experience in the landscape industry ...
Looking for Landscape Contractors & Designers pros in Hamilton?