Apex Restoration

Reviews for Apex Restoration

natashasanca
natashasanca

Backyard deck renovation

Amazing company ! Had the entire deck demolished, extended and rebuilt in less then two weeks . Had an amazing experience and would use them again and refer them to friends and family.

Thank you for the review! Would have got the job done sooner if it wasn't for the rain !

Maciej from TorontoRoofing.ca
Maciej from TorontoRoofing.ca

Cladding work

I hired Apex to do some cladding work on one of my projects. The owner and crew were great to work with and did a quality job. Would highly recommend to family and friends.

Thank you for the review and we look forward to working with you on future projects.

Kevin in Richmond Hill
Kevin in Richmond Hill
11 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Deck and brick replacement

Great crew professional friendly staff thanks for great price and quality work. Upgraded materials and service providers

Thanks Kevin, it was a pleasure

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Home Addition

I hired Apex Restoration to add an addition to our bungalow and transform it to an open concept design. From the beginning Serge and Jakub were very professional and knowledgeable, they walked me through the process of the project and communicated through out so I was always in the loop. They were able to complete the project within the timelines set out in the beginning and even helped in suggesting astheic peices such as flooring to help keep us in line for our projected budject. I will be using Apex Restoration for any future projects and would highly recommend to my friends and family.

Thank you for for your review, Apex Restoration looks forward to working with you on all your future projects.

Maggie
Maggie
1 review Hamilton, ON

Kitchen Renovation

I couldn’t be more pleased with the work of Apex Restoration. From the demo, all the way to the completion of my kitchen and other areas of my home I am very pleased with their determination and work. They are professional, polite and have great work ethic. I would definitely recommend Apex to anyone who is interested in having any work done to their home.

Smith
Smith
1 review Bowmanville, ON

Closet Doors

I would thoroughly recommend Serge for your household renovations. He responded in a timely manner to my calls. He worked to get us the best deal available for doors and hardware. We replaced 18 doors. He remained working on our renovation until it was complete unlike other renovators I have had that leave mid-way through the project to work somewhere else and then return. He cleaned up after each day after working.

thank you very much appreciate the positive feed back

Looking for General Contractors pros in Ajax?