Carpet Care Soloution

Review for Carpet Care Soloution

Lorraine from Mississauga
Lorraine from Mississauga

carpet and uphostery cleaning

I had my carpets and upholstery cleaned by this company. They are amazing!! The owner, Paul came with an assistant and they spent 2.5 hours cleaning my rugs, stairs, sofa, and two armchairs!! They did such an amazing job and everything looks so good. We had some stains on our furniture and they spent much time working on them. My carpets look so good that I will delay any future plans to go to hardwood floors. I would really recommend this company to anyone wishing to get carpets and upholstery cleaned. They are courteous, professional and do such a professional job!! Thank you, Paul and Diane.