Cambridge Heating Cooling Services

Cambridge Heating Cooling Services

Reviews for Cambridge Heating Cooling Services

Furnace And Duct Cleaning.

Thank you for the excellent service provided cleaning our furnace and ducts. From start to finish, work was done in a very proficient manner. I would personally like to thank the two workers for their expertise. I will definitely utilize their services again, and recommend them to family and friends.

Thank you for your positive feedback , we always try to give good services to our valuable clients .

Duct Cleaning

I called and talked with Joe and he provided me with a competitive quote on the phone to clean the ducts. Services included: Clean ducts, furnace, sanitize and clean dryer vents. Very impress with the customer service and work. Joe called the morning of to let us know his crew will be late. Ducts are very clean and no mess left behind. Also, they took a picture before and after to show us. I would definitely re-hire Dial One Professional Duct Cleaning for duct cleaning.

Thank you for your positive feedback .

mmm in toronto
mmm in toronto

Furnace Cleaning

From Sandy in the office, to Orville and Cole that cleaned the furnace and ducts, I would highly recommend this company to everyone.
Orville and Cole were right on time, professional and did a fantastic job. I will definitely use cambridge Furnace Cleaning again!!!!

Thank you for your positive feedback , we will always provide great services to you.
Team cambridge Heating cooling services

Jhony Roots in Toronto
Jhony Roots in Toronto

Duct Cleaning

Just had my duct cleaning done last week. Excellent customer service and professional work. I have recently moved and needed to get the ducts cleaned as the previous owners had done renovations in the house and the last duct cleaning service Was outrages. The technician showed me before and after pictures. I will definitely recommend this company to family and friends, and will definitely use them again in the future.

Thank you for giving us a chance to provide our services , it's always our pleasure to provide good services to our customers.

James Tom in Toronto
James Tom in Toronto

Air Duct Cleaning

Cambridge Heating Cooling Services cleaned my air ducts and my drier vent. I was very happy with the price and the quality. They were very clean and polite answered all my questions and walked me through the whole process. I did not even have to ask to see before and after picture. I was very happy with this company.

Thank you for your positive feedback.
Team Cambridge Heating cooling services

Jason Carl in Toronto
Jason Carl in Toronto

Furnace Cleaning

We just had our air conditioning ducts cleaned by CHCS. They could not have been any better. They were on time, polite, efficient, and very clean. They took time to explain what they were going to do and were extremely careful in the house.

Thanks
Team CHCS :)

Thank you for liking our services , it's always our duty to ensure that customer should be satisfied .

Vin Jason in Saint-quentin
Vin Jason in Saint-quentin
1 review Saint Quentin, NB

Air Duct Cleaning

Truly Awesome. Great service from the office staff to the techs. CHCS was professional courteous and knowledgeable when I called to schedule. They were on time neat and also professional courteous and knowledgeable. I am a returning customer and I will continue to use this great service. Thanks

Thank you for using our services again and for your positive feedback , we will be happy to give great services in future too.
Team Cambrdige Heating Cooling services

Melisa M. in Saint-quentin
Melisa M. in Saint-quentin
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Air Duct Cleaning

Absolutely amazing service! I was extremely happy with CambridgeHeat that called when he was on the way, was on time for time scheduled, knowledgeable and provided a great cleaning. He cleaned up after himself, explained the entire process to me, which I greatly appreciated because it was my first air duct cleaning. I've noticed an immediate difference and there's no longer a smell. Thanks Cambridge Heat team!

Thank you for providing us a chance to serve you .
Team Cambrdige Heating

Rich T in Saint-quentin
Rich T in Saint-quentin

Central Vacuum Cleaning

Outstanding service! Very detail oriented even made sure the storage racks were hung perfectly for the Central Vacuum Cleaning and checked that all outlets were working perfectly throughout the house. I highly recommend Cambridge Heating Cooling Services.

Thank you for positive feedback , it's always our pleasure to provide good services to our valuable customers.
Team Cambrdige Heaing

Steven C. in Saint-quentin
Steven C. in Saint-quentin

Furnace Cleaning

Arrived on time and called the day before to confirm install of furnace. Initial contact with Cambridge Heat employee was good as he was friendly and gave a good estimate. Installers were good and cleaned up most of the mess other than some finger prints on the walls. I misunderstood initial estimate as I thought a thermostat was included with a new furnace but they came back and installed one free of charge. Nothing fancy but works just Cambridge Heating Cooling System.

All in all I would certainly use them again!

Team Cambrdige Heating

More about Cambridge Heating Cooling Services

Businesses are focused on making money while services are focused on serving. We are proud to announce that our first introduction is not a business, our first introduction is service. Cambridge Heating, Cooling & Insulation Service as the name suggests is an HVAC company with its core commitment to provide ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Old Toronto?