Cambridge Heating Cooling Services

Reviews for Cambridge Heating Cooling Services

Jhony Roots in Toronto
Jhony Roots in Toronto

Duct Cleaning

Just had my duct cleaning done last week. Excellent customer service and professional work. I have recently moved and needed to get the ducts cleaned as the previous owners had done renovations in the house and the last duct cleaning service Was outrages. The technician showed me before and after pictures. I will definitely recommend this company to family and friends, and will definitely use them again in the future.

Thank you for giving us a chance to provide our services , it's always our pleasure to provide good services to our customers.
Team Cambrdige Heating cooling services

James Tom in Toronto
James Tom in Toronto

Air Duct Cleaning

Cambridge Heating Cooling Services cleaned my air ducts and my drier vent. I was very happy with the price and the quality. They were very clean and polite answered all my questions and walked me through the whole process. I did not even have to ask to see before and after picture. I was very happy with this company.

Thank you for your positive feedback.
Team Cambridge Heating cooling services

Jason Carl in Toronto
Jason Carl in Toronto

Furnace Cleaning

We just had our air conditioning ducts cleaned by CHCS. They could not have been any better. They were on time, polite, efficient, and very clean. They took time to explain what they were going to do and were extremely careful in the house.

Thanks
Team CHCS :)

Thank you for liking our services , it's always our duty to ensure that customer should be satisfied .
Team Cambrdige Heating cooling services

Vin Jason in Saint-quentin
Vin Jason in Saint-quentin
1 review Saint Quentin, NB

Air Duct Cleaning

Truly Awesome. Great service from the office staff to the techs. CHCS was professional courteous and knowledgeable when I called to schedule. They were on time neat and also professional courteous and knowledgeable. I am a returning customer and I will continue to use this great service. Thanks

Thank you for using our services again and for your positive feedback , we will be happy to give great services in future too.
Team Cambrdige Heating Cooling services

Melisa M. in Saint-quentin
Melisa M. in Saint-quentin
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Air Duct Cleaning

Absolutely amazing service! I was extremely happy with CambridgeHeat that called when he was on the way, was on time for time scheduled, knowledgeable and provided a great cleaning. He cleaned up after himself, explained the entire process to me, which I greatly appreciated because it was my first air duct cleaning. I've noticed an immediate difference and there's no longer a smell. Thanks Cambridge Heat team!

Thank you for providing us a chance to serve you .
Team Cambrdige Heating

Rich T in Saint-quentin
Rich T in Saint-quentin

Central Vacuum Cleaning

Outstanding service! Very detail oriented even made sure the storage racks were hung perfectly for the Central Vacuum Cleaning and checked that all outlets were working perfectly throughout the house. I highly recommend Cambridge Heating Cooling Services.

Thank you for positive feedback , it's always our pleasure to provide good services to our valuable customers.
Team Cambrdige Heaing

Steven C. in Saint-quentin
Steven C. in Saint-quentin

Furnace Cleaning

Arrived on time and called the day before to confirm install of furnace. Initial contact with Cambridge Heat employee was good as he was friendly and gave a good estimate. Installers were good and cleaned up most of the mess other than some finger prints on the walls. I misunderstood initial estimate as I thought a thermostat was included with a new furnace but they came back and installed one free of charge. Nothing fancy but works just Cambridge Heating Cooling System.

All in all I would certainly use them again!

Team Cambrdige Heating

Erin B in Saint-quentin
Erin B in Saint-quentin

Dryer Vent Cleaning

This is definitely the company to call if you have problems with your dryer. They have amazing customer service. Cambridge Heat team was able to identify the problems. He was very thorough and careful with the inspection. I am very happy with the whole experience. I will definitely recommend them to all my friends.

Thank you for your recommendation, it's our pleasure to serve our customers better n better.
Team Cambridge Heating

Anne T in Toronto
Anne T in Toronto

Central Vacuum Cleaning

Cambridge Heat team came out and replaced my power unit that finally gave out after 37 years. He checked the outlets and made sure it all worked well and gave me some good tips on using the system. He was very friendly and knowledgeable, clearly with lots of experience in the industry. The whole thing took 45 minutes. Very happy with the experience.

Thank you for giving us a chance to serve you.
Team Cambrdige Heating.

More about Cambridge Heating Cooling Services

Businesses are focused on making money while services are focused on serving. We are proud to announce that our first introduction is not a business, our first introduction is service. Cambridge Heating, Cooling & Insulation Service as the name suggests is an HVAC company with its core commitment to provide Toronto homeowners with the best of the best heating, cooling & insulation services and that too at affordable rates. Our specialties are sales, installation, maintenance, diagnosis, repair, replacement and relocation of all sorts of home comfort heating & cooling appliances, including Furnaces, Water Heaters, Boilers, Air Conditioners, Humidifiers, Thermostats and Air Cleaners.