Ultimate Electric Ltd

Reviews for Ultimate Electric Ltd

MM
MM

Kitchen electrical work

I needed to have an outlet installed in the cabinet above my range (for an over the range microwave). Ian does great work. He’s personable, professional and willing to work around your schedule. I highly recommend Ultimate Electric Ltd.

Thanks for your business! Much appreciated

hhart653
hhart653

Electrical

Ian was very honest and easy to work with. He explained everything and made sure I knew what was going on and why. He came into the middle of my project and was able to pick it up and finish it for me quickly and now I can move on with my renovations.

Thanks, it was a pleasure to help you finish the electrical work upto todays code!

john
john

Install electric heater in Garage

Always wanted heat in my Garage. Did not want to install Gas into my garage of the cost. Ian suggested a Elec Heater. He installed and it is working Beautifuly. Nice clean install looks great!

Thanks very much it was a pleasure to help!

More about Ultimate Electric Ltd

Residential & Commercial Electricians! Ultimate Electric Ltd. Electricians have experience of Solar systems, & our skilled electricians ensure we maintain our honest reputation and excellent service status.