Supreme Flooring

Oakville ON L6M

Reviews for Supreme Flooring

MMartingano
MMartingano

laminate flooring in basement and stair refinishing

Supreme Flooring arrived on time and laid the laminate flooring in just one day so we were immediately impressed. Adam worked with me to find the right finish for the stairs to match the flooring and it looks absolutely amazing. Adam was professional, courteous and, obviously, amazing at his art. These stairs were previously carpeted and we never imagined they could look this good. The clean up was quick and very well done - no mess left for us to do ! - and the pricing was the best we found. I have already recommended Supreme Flooring to my friends and family. A most excellent job !!!!!

Adrian B.
Adrian B.

Upstairs Reno

I recently moved in and wanted to get the carpet replaced with hard-wood as soon as possible. I reached out to Adam who promptly came and worked on providing me with an estimate. The process was quick and painless.

Once the hardwood arrived (I had to match with the existing hardwood on that floor) Adam came back and installed it for me. The job was completed in 2 days which was great for me! I would consider this "on time and on budget".

One thing that I wasn't aware of before hand (due to lack of knowledge on my part) is that the trim moulding comes primed and not painted. Before the trim moulding is installed it should be painted to match your current baseboard colour. In my case there wasn't enough time to paint the trim moulding and let it dry for Adam to install it so I ended up with it installed as is (primed) and now I have to go around and paint it which is more difficult to do once the trim is installed.

Hello Adrian, thank you for your review. Sorry for the trims but anyway even if you paint them before installation , still have to be paint after since we use caulking to fill all the gaps and holes after brad nails.
Once again was plesure to work for you.

filaciuk
filaciuk

floors and stairs renovation

We are extremely satisfied with the renovation. The whole house looks amazing. We constantly hear comments from visitors, some asking: Who did your floors and stairs? Great job! - And they are right! Adam and his team went beyond our expectation. They were very fast, friendly and very, very helpful. They know the job and definitely have clients interest and satisfaction in mind. The prize was best on the market. We wish all our renos were done in the same atmosphere. Thanks again Supreme Flooring.

Thank you Derek and Dorota with your kind words. It was plesure to work for you.

slavma
slavma

Second floor hardwood, 3 rooms and hallway.

We hired Supreme Flooring to install hardwood floor on our second floor. We were very satisfied with excellent service Adam the owner and Mario provided. These guys apparently love what they are doing and transformed our out of style floor to beautiful, fresh and bright look. They were very detailed oriented, on time and precise. We appreciated that prior to starting the project Adam was constantly in touch with us and helped us with any technical questions we had about hardwood floor. We would hire these guys again because they are honest, reliable and personally care about the final outcome of the project.

Thank you Slavma for your kind words.

Jerzy
Jerzy
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Stairs

Very good, clean professional work with exceptional detail in the finish. I’m very happy with the outcome and would definitely recommend to others.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Laminate flooring Insaulation , high end hard wood

Adan is Very personal and does amazing work.
Highly recommended to anyone looking for flooring installation. Always on time and is very knowledgeable with the vast products available. He is very clean and organized.
Adam has done many jobs for me with 100% satisfaction and is the only person I call for my flooring needs. ( I'm a builder/ renovater )
Very competitive pricing for the service provided.

Tom M.
Tom M.

Floors and Baseboards installation

Adam did fantastic job in my unit and it was time efficient which meant a lot. If you are looking for quality not quantity you should call Adam:)

Thank you Tom, happy to hear I meet your needs.

More about Supreme Flooring

We are professional hardwood floor installation contractor in Mississauga. Our clients enjoy quality hardwood materials and an excellent workmanship. We specialize in the following types of floor installation: hardwood, laminate and engineered. With us you can transform a staircase from carpet to hardwood. Our offer also includes crown moulding installation, baseboards and casings, interior doors and all sorts of trim work. Our services are available in Mississauga, Oakville, Brampton and in the entire GTA. Contact us today for a free estimate, fair pricing and stylish wooden finishes for your interiors.