Floor Laying & Refinishing

Reviews for Supreme Flooring

Guido and Wendy Gallomazzei in Oakville
Guido and Wendy Gallomazzei in Oakville

Hardwood Floor Installation; Main Floor Trim; New Stairs/Railing/Pickets

Adam was very prompt with his quote and was able to undertake the work quickly. He and his crew showed up on time, were very professional and left their work areas clean at the end of each day. The completed renovations were amazing - their work is meticulous. They are very good at what they do and it shows in the finished product. We would not hesitate to call Adam for other projects around our home or recommend him to our friends and family. Thanks again Adam!!!

Precision work and very resonsive

Adam did our staircase in our older home and it completely refreshed the space. His work is great and he always answered calls and texts. I would use him again when we do our floors one day.

Thank you for your review Andrew. It was plesure to work for you.

Michael in Burlington
Michael in Burlington

Stairs and Floors

Adam and I have been interacting since early March and the start of COVID-19. He was one of 5 companies I contacted for quotes and the only company that stayed in contact with me for almost 7 months afterwards while we waited for the right time to complete a hardwood floor installation and 2 sets of stairs Reno.

Adam was meticulous in his workmanship demonstrating what “taking pride” in one’s work is all about. He and his team started and finished on the dates that he had promised and we would highly recommend him.

Elaine in Toronto
Elaine in Toronto

Flooring and Stairs Installation

Adam and his team are all about craftsmanship. Professionals at what they do; easy to work with, honest, respectful, and timely. We do not hesitate in recommending Supreme Flooring. Thank you so much Adam and everyone at Supreme!

Elaine, thank so much you for your review. From my side I want to say it was plesure to work for You.
Wish all my client were like you, easy to work with.
All best.

Forest Ridge
Forest Ridge
2 reviews Milton, ON

Stairs reno

We had Adam complete our stair reno this year & we are very happy with the quality & craftsmanship of work. He was on time each day, completed on schedule & was responsive to our requests. We will definitely have him complete our next flooring project. Thanks very much Adam

hardwood,stairs and railings

100% recommend adam and his guys. Top notch installer. I have used adam for all of my own house and all my customers houses. Will "ONLY" use supreme flooring for all my flooring, stairs and custom hand rail needs.

Prem in Oakville
Prem in Oakville

Extremely High Quality Work, and Excellent Customer Service for our New Floors

Adam and his partner installed new flooring, stairs and railings for our entire upper level in our home, and they did a fantastic job.
Adam was extremely easy to work with, and he allowed us to thoroughly explain what we wanted. He then gave his professional opinion, and helped us through making various different design decisions.
He and his partner then installed our flooring and railings, and produced excellent, high quality work. The flooring and stairs were installed diligently, and with a great deal of craftsmanship. Everything was done in a timely manner, and we are extremely happy with the new look of our home.
Overall, Adam and his team were very professional, easy to work with and gave us exactly the finished result that we wanted. I would highly recommend their company to anyone looking for this type of service.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Excellent workmanship, well-priced

Supreme Flooring supplied and installed all new floors, trim, casings, doors and a beautiful new staircase for us. Adam and his team were incredibly helpful and patient in helping us to make difficult design decisions. The job was fairly priced and very well executed. The team work diligently to complete the job quickly. We felt comfortable with Adam and his whole team. They are all extremely kind, polite, professional and helpful. We would recommend Supreme Flooring without hesitation. They are definitely worth inviting for a quote. You cannot go wrong! Thank you Adam; we are so pleased with your work. We LOVE our floors and stairs!

Thank you Stephanie and Dusan for your review.
I'm glad you are happy with our services.
Your satisfsctuon is our business.
Adam Zielinski

nicolescannell
nicolescannell

hardwood flooring installation, stair refacing and new baseboards

We are thrilled with how our renovation came out! The attention to detail, respect for our home, friendly crew and willingness to go above and beyond made it even better. We highly recommend Adam for your next flooring project, you will not be disappointed.

Thank you Nicole for your review. I 'm glad that our service meet your expectation. Was plesure to work for you.

monikabuna
monikabuna
1 review Burlington, ON

Living, dining, office flooring

The staff was very professional, extremely accomodating and on schedule. We are very pleased with the service, price and quality. I will highly recommend them to everyone.

Thank you Monika for the kind review and endorsement.

More about Supreme Flooring

We are professional hardwood floor installation contractor in Mississauga. Our clients enjoy quality hardwood materials and an excellent workmanship. We specialize in the following types of floor installation: hardwood, laminate and engineered. With us you can transform a staircase from carpet to hardwood. Our offer also includes crown moulding installation, ...
Looking for Floor Laying & Refinishing pros in Oakville?