Supreme Flooring

Reviews for Supreme Flooring

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Laminate flooring Insaulation , high end hard wood

Adan is Very personal and does amazing work.
Highly recommended to anyone looking for flooring installation. Always on time and is very knowledgeable with the vast products available. He is very clean and organized.
Adam has done many jobs for me with 100% satisfaction and is the only person I call for my flooring needs. ( I'm a builder/ renovater )
Very competitive pricing for the service provided.

Tom M.
Tom M.

Floors and Baseboards installation

Adam did fantastic job in my unit and it was time efficient which meant a lot. If you are looking for quality not quantity you should call Adam:)

Thank you Tom, happy to hear I meet your needs.

More about Supreme Flooring

We are professional hardwood floor installation contractor in Mississauga. Our clients enjoy quality hardwood materials and an excellent workmanship. We specialize in the following types of floor installation: hardwood, laminate and engineered. With us you can transform a staircase from carpet to hardwood. Our offer also includes crown moulding installation, baseboards and casings, interior doors and all sorts of trim work. Our services are available in Mississauga, Oakville, Brampton and in the entire GTA. Contact us today for a free estimate, fair pricing and stylish wooden finishes for your interiors.